• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 twoeyes

twoeyes

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

*I REALIZE I ONLY HAVE A 90 MINUTE BAN BUT I WANTED TO REPORT THIS STORY ANYHOW.*

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16141366
Server banned on: 69.9.176.137:27015 (dust2)
Admins: BoSS|ScRoLL_LoCk88 / BoSS|.Diפitz.�.Lgx

Here is the console log of the round in question:

god[yep its me] suicided.
Player: god[yep its me] - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "BoSS|.Diפitz.�.Lgx" - 107 in 2 hits
Damage Given to "S.S.D." - 23 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "��؆�  M��k��" - 86 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "Shadowized" - 61 in 2 hits
Damage Given to "BoSS|ScRoLL_LoCk88�" - 114 in 5 hits
Damage Given to "Garbage Day!!" - 51 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "ARMAGEVON" - 136 in 2 hits
Damage Given to "[Shinta]enishi" - 89 in 1 hit
Player: god[yep its me] - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "ARMAGEVON" - 31 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "Garbage Day!!" - 39 in 1 hit
(ADMIN) slayed player god[yep its me]
MBP killed deadmauS with deagle.
*DEAD* کending out an کOک :  that is among the funniesyt sh*t ive ever seen
*DEAD* god[yep its me] :  WTF?
You have been banned by Admin for 90 minutes
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Short Story:

I was spraying into B tunnels and got banned after killing 5-6 people.

Long Story:

So basically the Ts had been rushing into B for a while raping us and I decided to set up shop with my M4 behind the first crate looking into the tunnel... Pretty standard tactic. Before I know it what must have been the better part of the terrorist team comes streaming in with apparently no thought for their well being, thinking that their numbers would overwhelm anyone that was stupid enough to be out in the open. Of course I was not out in the open, so I began spraying blindly into the tunnel which was smoked for better or for worse, and in the end I managed to do pretty well between that and a nade I tossed. I think I got 4-6 of them. I was pretty happy. Now at this point the stream of people pretty much stopped and I heard commotion outside of the double doors, so I took up aim and managed to knock another guy out who was coming over the crates. It was a pretty quick shot but the admin didnt even see it because literally a milisecond after I was slayed and then banned, for what wasn't even that amazing of a round to be honest, I was just spraying like a noob.

Why the heck do these people have admin?

#2 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

while I don't know what else was going on, assuming it went down that way, I would agree that was a stretch to ban you.

that being said, it's never a good idea to criticize admins, especially not demigods (scroll)

just an fyi

#3 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:20 PM

while I don't know what else was going on, assuming it went down that way, I would agree that was a stretch to ban you.

that being said, it's never a good idea to criticize admins, especially not demigods (scroll)

just an fyi

Too bad shadow did the ban, if you really want to question things, direct the question towards him.

#4 twoeyes

twoeyes

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Scroll, I was not sure who did the ban, and I just put down the people will BoSS tags in my damage logs.

I'm not really criticizing, and of course who ever pays for the server is entitled to have and give admin to whoever they want, and I thank them for providing part of the financial backing for my enjoyment. I also realize that people have bad days, and I understand that maybe it was just bad timing for me to get all those kills. However, yes it did go down the way I described, and so I think you'll forgive me for being a little miffed about the whole thing.

As a note I'm still banned from the server... It should have been over 90 minutes by now...

Edited by twoeyes, 02 April 2008 - 08:22 PM.

#5 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

I'm not really criticizing, and of course who ever pays for the server is entitled to have and give admin to whoever they want, and I thank them for providing part of the financial backing for my enjoyment. I also realize that people have bad days, and I understand that maybe it was just bad timing for me to get all those kills. However, yes it did go down the way I described, and so I think you'll forgive me for being a little miffed about the whole thing.

As a note I'm still banned from the server... It should have been over 90 minutes by now...

FYI when you rejoin when ban is not up it refreshes it back to original time.

#6 twoeyes

twoeyes

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

Fun :-\ Guess I won't be able to play until tomorrow then. Thanks for the heads up.

#7 poocrayon

poocrayon

headpopper

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

Why the heck do these people have admin?

Posted Image

take it down a notch chief.

#8 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

Dude that pic is damn funny lol describes the all caps well

#9 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:01 AM

3 admins, 1 spray. The prospects of not being slayed -on any server- are pretty low. You should have realized that and laughed instead of WTF'd.

#10 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:38 AM

True dat son

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users