#1 r3dneck

r3dneck

Lurker

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:33 PM

I get it, I really do.

I know most of you guys smoke pot, don't worry; You are not alone :evilgrin:

Tell us stories of your craziest highs, your favorite kind of bud, if you grow, etc.

#2 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:47 PM

if you grow, etc.

some words of advice, you never want to tell people on a public forum about how bad ass your grow room is.

But yes lots of us here enjoy the lazy lettuce, and if you want a funny story I have a good one.

I use to date this girl who had a little 2lbs dog of the mexican variety and one day I made the mistake of leaving a oz. of rhino on the table. The dog made the mistake of jumping up when I was outside and dragging the sack down on the floor, so when I open the door I see a 2 gram nug going down it's throat. I beat that dog till it threw my sh*t up just for the principle of the matter. The only reason I went that far was cause this was not the first time that had happened. So the beast had to be taught a lesson.

#3 r3dneck

r3dneck

Lurker

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:55 PM

haha, no charges pressed?

My funniest story (according to others -_-) is when I hit the blunt a little too hard and threw up smoke all over my new jacket.

Everyone was laughing, and I was so stoned, I was to.

#4 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 08:52 PM

haha, no charges pressed?

My funniest story (according to others -_-) is when I hit the blunt a little too hard and threw up smoke all over my new jacket.

Everyone was laughing, and I was so stoned, I was to.

lol, speaking of throwing up... I remember way back in the day when I first started building my tolerance up. I'm pretty sure it was sophomore year in high school. I was stoned completely out of my mind. I took a hit, threw up in my mouth, swallowed that disgusting bile, and blew out the smoke.

I was waaaaay more stoned than I'll ever be during the rest of my entire life. I only spoke in certain "Hums" that, for some insane reason, only my brother, who was present at the time, could understand. I'll never forget that night.

As for now, since I'm dry, we've killed a handle of jager. We might just kill a whole handle of vodka as well. See you !@#$%^&s tomorrow. Maybe the next day, it depends on how f*cked up we get tonight.

/drunk (wishing I was high)

#5 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:14 PM

Something that happened recently that was kind of funny was my friend and I going to Six Flags..buddy had a bud or two in a little plastic bag in his pocket and sinched the bag shut in the car before we went in. Well we went inside, rode the Kingda Ka which is supposedly the tallest/fastest roller coaster in the world. So we came back out to smoke, he took out the bag and somehow the bag had been opened up, and the buds were completely picked clean right down to the stem lol. We could not firgure out what the hell had happened because you would think if the ride would have made it fly out of his pocket it just would have taken the whole bag. It was the most bizarre thing I had ever seen in my life. I was all jacked up on hydrocodone's at the time so I guess something unknown could have happened to us lol.

#6 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

I'll never forget that night.

Uhh... What?

A few summers ago on a camping trip, my friend was paranoid that his sh*t would get found/whatever. So he put it in a few layers of plastic baggies and stuffed it in a full jar of mayonnaise. Just imagine someone pulling out a bag of weed from a jar of mayo. It was hilarious at the time.

#7 r3dneck

r3dneck

Lurker

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:05 PM

Uhh... What?

A few summers ago on a camping trip, my friend was paranoid that his sh*t would get found/whatever. So he put it in a few layers of plastic baggies and stuffed it in a full jar of mayonnaise. Just imagine someone pulling out a bag of weed from a jar of mayo. It was hilarious at the time.

hahahaha

My best stash spot is in the back of my guitar amp.

#8 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

Holy shit i could go on about stories i've had, im about to light a joint, i'll reserve my spot here for tomorrow.

#9 r3dneck

r3dneck

Lurker

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

Holy sh*t i could go on about stories i've had, im about to light a joint, i'll reserve my spot here for tomorrow.

Nice, what kind of bud you smoking?

I just smoked the last bit of my mid today, 2 bowls.

Yesterday me and my next door neighbor smoked some dro that had purple leaves on it. (but I didn't know if it was purp or not)

Idk wtf it was, at first I thought it was hybrid.

Edited by r3dneck, 30 May 2008 - 11:02 PM.

#10 poocrayon

poocrayon

headpopper

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:50 AM

i might have the sickest high story ever....ever. well i have a few. but this one:

me and my friend smoke a 5 gram blunt in my car in a wendy's parking lot, drive through and get some food.
we are sitting and eating, facing at a main road. across the street a mom, dad, and daughter are walking, and the girl has a cat.

all of a sudden the cat jumps out of the girls arms and runs across the street directly at me and my friend.

it almost gets across, to the final lane (about 5 feet in front of us), and it gets hit by a subaru WRX going like 100mph. the cat looked at us and screamed. it went "MEWWWW" then got pwned by the subaru. it literally got cut in half...across the street the family was all screaming and stuff.... but i was high so it was mad funny to us.

#11 Unleashed

Unleashed

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:53 AM

Well "my friend" started growing 6-7 months ago, and the 1st and 2nd batch we're dissapointing, but this 3rd batch puts me on the moon.. When it comes to stories.. I got wayyy to many lol

Edited by Unleashed, 31 May 2008 - 12:54 AM.

#12 BlankO

BlankO

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:17 AM

sh*t, I wouldn't even know where to begin telling stories about getting high and doing stupid sh*t. You would almost have to pick a genre.

#13 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:38 AM

Something happens funny everyday, but half of the time you'd have to be there.

The only one that really sticks out is when my mate and I were smoking a few bowls and 'shrooming before this movie, and we decided to talk a little walk. We ended up walking through this field, and sh*t got really weird. We found this old broken-down farm and we started geekin' out and thinking that we were Puritans or some sh*t. You know how in plays the background is moved between the scenes? Well, it felt like that when we were walking, because the scene changed from the farm to the forest so quickly. More sh*t happened but isn't really funny.

#14 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:52 AM

Uhh... What?

I don't black out much with weed. I can't remember later in that night too much, but I remember being f*cking crazy stoned. It was epic.

#15 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:26 PM

well my friend grew a smallish field of weed and we were all out back smoking it and someone started to look at it to much. and story short, my best friend some how managed to burn the whole area down, cause he thought it would be a better high if we burned it all at once, lol.

#16 miley montana

miley montana

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:46 AM

my best friend some how managed to burn the whole area down, cause he thought it would be a better high if we burned it all at once, lol.

LOL. i really did laugh out loud.

#17 BlankO

BlankO

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:16 PM

sh*t, I wouldn't even know where to begin telling stories about getting high and doing stupid sh*t. You would almost have to pick a genre.

lmao, take last night for example.

I was smoking at a friends house, some kid i havnt seen in a long time, blah blah. we ended up smoking a 2-3g tulip in one sitting, and about 10-15 bowlpacks outta his bong (no sh*tting you), kinda lost count after that tulip, those f*ck my world up. if you dont know what a tulip is, you need to try smoking one, they will f*ck you up more than almost any blunt. I dont know if ive been more high in my entire life, but i was f*cking cranked. Well i bought a bag from this kid and i was on my way home and i live about 45 minutes to an hour away so i had a long drive ahead of me. I was doing fine driving through the woods and sh*t, watching out for moose (those f*ckers are huge and kill people up here) and the roads were sh*tty, it had been raining all day and there was fog so thick you couldnt see 10 feet in front of you. I finally made it out of the woods into a town and i noticed a car steadily making headway from behind me, and just my luck it was a cop.

I got pulled over and the cop came up to my window and asked me if i was drinking or on any drugs. he said he pulled me over because i was doing 25 the whole way down route 1 (55mph zone). i was just like, nah man its 2am im just a little tired, taking it easy going home. and hes like so if send someone from dfa? (or w/e he said) to come check you, you will be clean? I was like, yup, im just tired, i dont know what you suggest i do, but the roads are bad and im just taking it easy. hes like, ok, and you know your registration expired last night and your insurance card expired last year. LMAO. I was like just like, god damnit, so i pretended to look for an updated insurance card and sh*t, then hes just like, dont worry about it. he let me just go (with a sweet $171 ticket for the expired insurance card) and i had a new downstem for my bong in my pocket and 1/4, haha.

anyways i learned my lesson, stash my sh*t before i go anywhere, if i got searched i would have been f*cked.

Edit: damn thats a long story

Edited by BlankO, 01 June 2008 - 02:16 PM.

#18 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:20 PM

i know in vt if you get caught with no insurance you have to have ins for 3 years and if you don't you get your lisence revoked it sucks lol

#19 BlankO

BlankO

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

i know in vt if you get caught with no insurance you have to have ins for 3 years and if you don't you get your lisence revoked it sucks lol

damn that would suck, haha

#20 Link2086

Link2086

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

anyways i learned my lesson, stash my sh*t before i go anywhere, if i got searched i would have been f*cked.

Meh, if he can't prove probable cause, he can't legally search you.
This video is kinda corny, but it gives you a pretty good factual rundown about refusing searches and the like.

Anyway, I don't really have any good stories. I don't smoke anything, but a few of my friends do. Still, nothing funny's ever really come of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users