23 replies to this topic

#1 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

Today Blizzard Put up a Diablo 3 website, I've been waiting for like 10 years.

#2 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

I about came in my pants, watching the juicy vids now :tup:

#3 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

I concur, FAP FAP FAP.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:34 AM

the Gameplay video with the barb using whirlwind = lol I just came.

#5 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:38 AM

hehe they been flooding the other bilzzard domains(Worldofwarcraft.com) with all these misleading splash screens...wierd symbols, some covered in ice eluding to either wow expansion details, or possibly SC2 info....but 2 days ago some blizzard exec couldnt deny the D3 announcement, so the whole marketing got kinda ruined lol.

Looks pretty cool atho i didnt play in the past.

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

Those *Weird Runes* are Actually of Frostmourne (WoW), the Protoss thing (Starcraft 2), and a Rune from Diablo (Diablo 3)

imo, I think their going to try and release all 3 within the same year, it'd be surprising, but needless to say, D3 already looks just as polished as SC3, and I think thats enough justification to jizz all over the place, d3 d3 d3 fap fap fap zomg

#7 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:44 PM

Yay! i just got done watching the videos, its very pretty and lots of gore which i like..

but im just wondering if its going to be 15$ a month like wow..

#8 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

everyone on the wow forums seems to think no fee, since its not considered real MMO play. But i suggest not being jewish since it's a blizzard game.

#9 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:59 PM

but im just wondering if its going to be 15$ a month like wow..

I'd pay it

Blizzard cinimatics always make me cum in my pants, i came so hard i needed a fire hose to clean my monitor.
Holy fuck its almost here YES YES YES YES YES ASDASDAWEQWDASDQWEASDa :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

OMFG I CANT WAIT YES YES I CAME I CAME HARD BUT IT WAS SO GOOD

#10 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

That... Is... Absolutely... Amazing.

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:32 PM

Why the fuck would you even think of there being a fee? seriously, it isn't an MMO.

#12 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:38 PM

I really like how the panel is centered and isn't f*cking cluttered with random sh*t, like WoW.

I wonder how many character classes they are going to have.

#13 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:59 PM

I wonder how many character classes they are going to have.

So it seems like they are combining some classes.

I am pumped for this game. Played way too much d2 freshmen year of college.

Dave

Edited by DocSeuss, 28 June 2008 - 04:59 PM.

#14 Bloodyhamburger

Bloodyhamburger

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:49 PM

Thank F***ing god. Now I don't have to resort to sitting here pressing the 1 button all day in WoW.

#15 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:17 PM

That one blue fat character that turns to eels is hot.

But ya Diablo has always had visuals that looked hot. I don't usually even care for that style of game but I've bought D1, D2 just to look at the purty.

Although I would love to see all 3 released in the same year, I dunno, they might burn their own hand by doing so...but ya...hopefully they do.

#16 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

Why the f*ck would you even think of there being a fee? seriously, it isn't an MMO.

...Cuz hellgate, which has a similar theme to the Diablo series and was made by some of the same people, considered it for a long time since there is considerable online play involved. It came down to certain special things (such as certain items, including an item much like the horadric cube) being unlocked if you payed a monthly fee (there are numerous other benefits, but I fail to remember them). Then you must remember that Hellgate was made by (sort-of) a third-party Blizzard team...these ARE Blizzard peeps; the wondrous WoW money-makers. It has been a gift for them to not charge anything for the D1 and D2 servers that are still up and running (thankfully, free of charge still). But after WoW, I'm with the paranoid bunch that there will be a monthly fee...at least for the online play. I just hope otherwise...or at least hope for a FAIR fee...

#17 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

Hellgate isn't released by Blizzard, just because its a *wannabe d2 product* doesn't have fuckall to do with D3

#18 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:05 AM

I realize Hellgate wasn't a Blizzard product...it WAS made possible by Flagship Studios. And now I bring a wiki quote:

Flagship Studios is a computer game company founded by Bill Roper along with Max Schaefer, Erich Schaefer, and David Brevik, the original developers of Diablo and former high level Blizzard North executives. The core of Flagship Studios has been collaborating as a team since 1993 when they founded Condor Studios (later bought out and renamed Blizzard North) and in addition to the Diablo franchise were key high level executives in the development of Warcraft, Starcraft, and World of Warcraft.

Now, given that WoW brought in, and still is bringing in, massive amounts of money, I would think that Blizzard would notice that, if they make a good enough product, people will throw away money into it...straight into their pockets. You may go and argue that 'Well, WoW is a MMO and nothing like Diablo!' which i most certainly agree with that fact, but then here comes a 'wannabe d2 product' that IS somewhat similar to the Diablo series that has limited content available to paying subscribers...and people are buying into it. Granted Hellgate is a more-or-less failure especially when compared to Blizzards babies which will most definatley receive a grander opening, but i still fear the WoW addicts have taught Blizzards Acounting Department a terrible lesson...and its not like history has proven otherwise. Just my thoughts and paranoia...

And now that I've watched the vids, I agree it is most jiztastic...

#19 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:48 AM

blizzard doesn't go out of their way to break the money makers though, charging for something that is currently free is not how they do things, if anything WoW just aids them in producing other games.

now obviously your not thinking that SC3 will be pay to play, so why d3? You have no logic, at all.

#20 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

Even if there was a monthly fee, I doubt hey would lose many customers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users