• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:05 PM

After playing on BoSS servers for a few days, I quickly realized that knifing Frag0holic once would be better than 50 kills. So he is right now on top of my 'Needs to be Knifed' list. Aziz and ArabianKing are on it too.

As of yet, no one else has completely dominated me like these three. Not that I am that good, but damn, these guys make me look like a blind quadrapeligic on a brail keyboard.

Who's on your list?

#2 Dr. Lobos

Dr. Lobos

Lurker

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:10 PM

Sniff sniff.... sniiiifff. Smells like...like...pen0s suckling to me. :21:

#3 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:35 PM

hahahaha

#4 Black Hat

Black Hat

Antisocial Faggot.

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:57 PM

I don't play the game but if I had a decent computer and DID play the game, cShadow would be at the top of my list. :1:

#5 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:43 PM

lol Wingman.. I'm not an easy man to knife, but it isn't impossible if you are gay (doing it from behind).
Personally I hate the knife (I suck with it), but if I had the opportunity to knife Smokey I would :20:
I think it's kinda gay that alt-fire in the back does 165dmg in source, makes it too easy. Why would a knife in the back hurt more than in the chest?

#6 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:10 PM

ok, i'll take a crack at it. A knife in the back would hurt more because you don't have to break through the chest plate. Just slide it underneath the shoulder blades and you've got a pretty straight shot. Plus, if someone was running at your face with a knife, wouldn't you do your best to block it? From behind your basically just a tackling dummy.

And Frag, if I could knife you from the front, well, I'd have to be invisible. You headshot me from across the map everytime. maybe i'll get lucky and you'll turn around just as I'm knifing you.

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:43 PM

Hehe.. Let me put it like this then; Why would a knife in the back damage more than a 7.62 mm bullet fired from an AK47 to the face?

You can try to knife me while I reload, but I usually get my glock out at the last moment and double tap potential knifers in the face.
I've been knifed two times on the server. Once by Fluke and once by Arab... That's not counting knife fights though.

#8 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:29 PM

:19: i was knifed once. actually pretty recently, but it wasnt a gay knife in the back while i was reloadin all of my weapons, but a real fight to the death, when this dude (dont remember the name) and i fired clips from primary and secondary weapons, switched to knives and tried to slice each other in pieces; he won. [all this happened on the stairs in the front of the map :20: ]

but no need to knife me! even tho i dislike knives, like Frag (as always :9: ), we should ALL knife frag :20:... have 30 ppl give him a hair cut. :muaha:

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:51 PM

22.gif i was knifed once. actually pretty recently, but it wasnt a gay knife in the back while i was reloadin all of my weapons, but a real fight to the death, when this dude (dont remember the name) and i fired clips from primary and secondary weapons, switched to knives and tried to slice each other in pieces; he won. [all this happened on the stairs in the front of the map 24.gif ]

this is the type of knifin i respect, not the gheyness, which Frag mentioned, when a dude knifes you in the back and says hes the best player on the server cuz he knifed you...

#10 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:38 PM

ya lol. then you shoot the same guy in the face three rounds in a row and he disconnects :20:

If you wanna practise taking down multiple knifers, play alone against 16 expert bots and only let them use knives.
The walk in clumps sometimes which makes them easy targets, but it can get pretty hairy. Especially when ur reloading and 6 bots are closing in on you. :1:

#11 pedrosanchez

pedrosanchez

Lurker

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:56 PM

Knifing is great. It adds that extra humiliation to being killed, even if its from behind. You should definitely somehow get recognized for knife kills, i.e. some kind of ongoing tally or extra $$.. i dunno.. I'd say anyone who kills me a lot on an ongoing basis deserves a good stabbing. :cool:

#12 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:40 PM

back in the time, when bots were even more retarded, i used to play against 32 bots by myself (with all weapons), now that was fun!

#13 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:57 PM

on sum servers the use 'mug mod' were u knife sum1 and u get there $$$

also on sum servers were they use sound wen u get knifed it says humilaiation which is pretty sweet!!!

#14 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:19 PM

Aziz, if you ever played against 32 'Android bots' you would be bitterly ownd. They were like the 'ballerina hackers' but they weren't spinning all the time. they always used the para when they afforded it and always killed you with one shot in the head as soon as you fired in their general direction. But they were also the first bots ever for CS. But the first POD bots were dumb as a bag of hammers :20:

#15 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:03 AM

dont remember the name of the bots, however the funniest thing about them was that after a few rounds you figure them out. u see, before, bots had a certain "route" that they followed every round, and unless they see you, they go around the map in circles (unless the bot is camping). but they were tough, the aimed for the head as well, however did not do really gay sh*t, like hs'ing you from the other side of the map with a singe shot from glock. :whatever:
that was some good training. back in Moscow, i was in a clan, it consited of two people: one of my best friends and me. One day we went to some fancy computer club, and met two dudes that got 2nd place in CS Moscow Tournament (and they lost by like 2 rounds or smth). Back then, my friend and i played a lot, we trained every day for many hours. We ripped those guys like they were the GhEySt NoObS ever; that was amazing! :muaha:
I stopped playing CS, however, and did not play for many years, until i found the BoSS server :9: im starting to get the hang of the game again tho :grin:
I need to upgrade my computer badly tho, cuz the lag is totally killing me... ALL the time :33:
... hmm, i think i got carried away here lol im still a bit drunk.. (i have been celebrating my bday for a week now :20: )

PS i still think we should all knife Frag :tup:

#16 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:37 AM

i never try to knife n e one cuz it is humiliating when u knife the person but if u get killed trying to knife someone its the worst gayest thing ever

#17 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:17 PM

Lol.. got some insight into the life of Aziz :20:

I only use the knife if I ABSOLUTELY have too, and then I usually go down.

#18 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:27 PM

:20:
only for you, Frag.

... i was a bit drunk. :1:

#19 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 12:21 AM

i will knife everyone who has posted in this thread so watch your backs

#20 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 12:00 PM

You've knifed me in the back once Arab. You might have killed me in knife on knife combat, but that doesn't count as a 'knifing'. But I see you knife ppl quite often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users