• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Clean

Clean

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:58 PM

Hi, I was banned for back talking an admin who was telling me to QQ, after slapping me with 99 damage since I was camping on T. After saying crymore I was muted, and after leaving the server and returning I was told that my whole clan, which isn't a clan but also a community (we are a group of friends who all played a game that is dead now, so don't worry about us recruiting), could be banned with his massive authoriton. The way he was talking he didn't seem to like our group of friends, which I really don't see why as to my knowing we haven't caused any problems in the past. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Clean, 20 November 2008 - 10:00 PM.

#2 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

you realize it was probably either shadow or scroll right?

#3 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:38 PM

Hi, I was banned for back talking an admin who was telling me to QQ, after slapping me with 99 damage since I was camping on T. After saying crymore I was muted, and after leaving the server and returning I was told that my whole clan, which isn't a clan but also a community (we are a group of friends who all played a game that is dead now, so don't worry about us recruiting), could be banned with his massive authoriton. The way he was talking he didn't seem to like our group of friends, which I really don't see why as to my knowing we haven't caused any problems in the past. Thanks for reading.

I told you to stay the f*ck off our vent if you were going to come on just to b*tch at people who werent even f*cking with you. I asked you if you understood what I was saying then you proceeded to continue your pissiness.

Ban stands f*ck off

#4 Clean

Clean

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:42 PM

After I reconnected I didn't even respond to you, the only person who said anything was Crazy and he said, "That's cool." And I assumed the admins from server #1 would be the admins in the server #1 channel in vent. And by the way, if you think I came on vent just to b*tch and then leave, I didn't. After I had asked who was slapping and muting me the only thing I heard was shadow talking about a different game, so i just left assuming the admin doing it wasn't in the channel.

Edited by Clean, 20 November 2008 - 11:02 PM.

#5 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:32 AM

..you think I came on vent just to b*tch and then leave, I didn't.

Coulda fooled me.

lol i saw this coming. i did mute you b/c you're a faggot and gave some lip. even when you came on vent you were a little dick. go jerkoff on another server for all i care.

#6 Crazzy

Crazzy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:24 AM

Basically you guys are banning him for getting on vent for being annoyed on the admin who randomly slapped him 99 damage and randomly muted him?

Also the so called "pissiness" came from me, not Clean.

Edited by Crazzy, 21 November 2008 - 07:31 AM.

#7 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:06 AM

Basically you guys are banning him for getting on vent for being annoyed on the admin who randomly slapped him 99 damage and randomly muted him?

Also the so called "pissiness" came from me, not Clean.

Well seeing as how the admin who did whatever it is that was done wasnt even in the channel and we had no idea what was going on, yes. I even asked him before he left vent why the hell he was complaining to us about it and to get the hell out because I don't want to hear it. That's between you and the admin, do it ingame not on vent. Or better yet the forums.

I don't care who it comes from, when it's regarding clanfags when one person is a complete assfag you all are complete assfags.

#8 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:49 AM

I was there so i suppose i'll play third party...

I told you to stay the f*ck off our vent if you were going to come on just to b*tch at people who werent even f*cking with you. I asked you if you understood what I was saying then you proceeded to continue your pissiness.

Ban stands f*ck off

When he got back into the server, he started playing normally again, keeping his mouth shut, i don't know what he said in vent. But i know he didn't get back on the servers and continue to menstruate everywhere. He started playing as normal. Crazzy said "Cool"

Coulda fooled me.

lol i saw this coming. i did mute you b/c you're a faggot and gave some lip. even when you came on vent you were a little dick. go jerkoff on another server for all i care.

When you said Campmore all he said was Crymore. That wasn't much lip.

But overall, yes you were sorta camping pretty hard, but so were a few other people, but those other people weren't killing as many people as you.
I suppose, instead of saying Crymore you could have not said anything. But i would have problebly said the same thing.

The 99 Damage slap was BS since there were at least 4 other people camping in projector room, there were plenty of other people camping.

But we have to wait for Shadow's final verdict.

#9 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:07 AM

But we have to wait for Shadow's final verdict.

Shadow said ban, so ban I did :D

#10 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

When will people learn, if an admin tells you to do something, do it. Don't complain like its the end of the world, or that someone is out to get you, because if you do, someone will get you. Hate to see you banned Clean, you've been here a long time and your a damn good shot, but come on its a game. If an admin slaps you for 99 so what, the next round is less than 2 minutes away. Laugh a bit, talk smack a bit, and its all good.

Come to think of it, I think there are a few Admins above me with a ban button with my name if my parrots get crazy loud, so what do I do? I try to make sure that my birds stfu when i'm on vent, instead of crying about it.

I hope things calm down and you get unbanned, but if not, it was fun

#11 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:48 PM

Maybe the admins were attempting to get rid of the server's dirt and grime and grease in just a minute.

#12 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:50 PM

It isn't that you're a bad player or anything clean, its the fact that you came on vent to bitch, and then quit when your point gets across.

If I see that shit again, the ban will be re-added.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users