Clicky

oh so true.

#2 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:00 AM

hah. I never played the original but I spent many, many days shooting firecracker arrows past guards and the wet rag arrows at lamps in Thief II. I still think Thief is what the Hitman series should have been or maybe vice versa because it was way too f*cking fun to hit that one guard walking all the f*cking way across the courtyard in the face with a f*cking arrow.

#3 SilentSinr

SilentSinr

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:05 PM

hah. I never played the original but I spent many, many days shooting firecracker arrows past guards and the wet rag arrows at lamps in Thief II. I still think Thief is what the Hitman series should have been or maybe vice versa because it was way too f*cking fun to hit that one guard walking all the f*cking way across the courtyard in the face with a f*cking arrow.

yeah, I haven't played the original either but I loved Thief II. The Hitman series is probably the reason I ended up playing Theif II because I enjoyed stealth aspects of Hitman 2 so much (my favorite in the series).

I actually didn't even know the full title of the first Thief game till now, so when i first saw the topic and that Zero Punctuation made a video about it I thought it was maybe a new game. lol >___<

anyways thanks for posting this, Zero Punctuation videos always seem to put a smile on my face lol ^__^

#4 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:16 PM

His reviews are getting lamer...i guess he doesnt review games i care for

#5 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

His reviews are getting lamer...i guess he doesnt review games i care for

ohh boo who that he doesn't cater to games you care for, shut up and enjoy the reviews for what they are, humor.

#6 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:22 PM

Raccoon is just a whiny b*tch, don't mind him. Funny sh*t.

#7 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:24 PM

ohh boo who that he doesn't cater to games you care for, shut up and enjoy the reviews for what they are, humor.

Humor?

sorry but i fine his "comedy" lame

he try's too hard to be funny, and just rambles about the game.. i also fine his "comedy" to be like family guyish humor...and once again not funny.

shut up? why just because i said hes getting lamer? lmao HARHAR!

#8 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

And your "niggapussy" post is the epitome is hilarity. Fag.

#9 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

Raccoon is just a whiny b*tch, don't mind him. Funny sh*t.

lmao i just said hes getting lamer..what by calling me names, is that going to make you look better on the internet??

i guess admin does make members on this board turn into an asshole..grats

#10 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:29 PM

LOL, just because my name is in green you're gonna use that as your Get Out of Jail Free card? Go f*ck yourself.

#11 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:30 PM

LOL, just because my name is in green you're gonna use that as your Get Out of Jail Free card? Go f*ck yourself.

Nah, i jut notice every member that gets admin turns into a complete faggot...and your just proving me right grats...

#12 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:40 PM

Nah, i jut notice every member that gets admin turns into a complete faggot...and your just proving me right grats...

He's my faggot and you're still being a whiny b*tch.

#13 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

He's my faggot and you're still being a whiny b*tch.

I said that his reviews were getting lamer, and told Main event that he was a faggot...

whiny b*tch?? when the hell am i being whiny.?

HARHAR! So hows Mains dick?

Edited by Raccoon00, 12 February 2009 - 10:15 PM.

#14 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

yeah...

#15 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

I said that his reviews were getting lamer, and told Main event that he was a faggot...

whiny b*tch?? when the hell am i being whiny.?

HARHAR! So hows Mains dick?

Not as big as your mothers. Do us a favor and pull those beef curtains of yours up with your skirt and go ahead and f*ck yourself if you can't take a joke.

#16 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:45 PM

....uhhhh...k

So, this particular review was good, i thought...made me wanna go play the Theif games; never have played em but i remember watching my older bro play the 1st when i was little. And perticular parts in this vid made it so hilarious...like the lovely bit in the beginning with Yahtzee the futuristic serial killer on the loose, splattering blood onto walls spelling out 'press x not to die'...or his introduction of the random quizzical outsider saying 'hey Yahtzee you...ordinary person...' is wonderfully humorous, even more so by the fact that we are all long time veiwers.

As for his videos in general, a past few i have thought were kinda repetitive sounding...cuz he does generally use 'zero punctuation' and has a fairly monotone voice through approx 70% of each video...but i'd consider this review one of the recent gems in the feild of...well, decent game reviews. He makes the best points and covers the most facts about games that you would and sometimes wouldnt give a sh*t about in a compelling way that honestly convinces me to either go try out the game or plan the arson of a game store if it contains a copy of the most terrible games. The fact that its funny should be the icing on the cake...if you can't appreciate or cant find the icing, you still have f*cking cake.

...as for all the above b*tching...you all are actually arguing back n' forth (on the internet) because a video (on the internet) has inspired an opinion out of 'coonerous' who cares enough to voice it (on the internet), and all of you are believing that whatever you say will actually convince the other. I learned the lesson to not give such a f*ck about these things by BoSS and yet here i am seemingly trying to remind the members of this...the same members who taught me in the first place. Wtf?

#17 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:49 AM

...as for all the above b*tching...you all are actually arguing back n' forth (on the internet) because a video (on the internet) has inspired an opinion out of 'coonerous' who cares enough to voice it (on the internet), and all of you are believing that whatever you say will actually convince the other. I learned the lesson to not give such a f*ck about these things by BoSS and yet here i am seemingly trying to remind the members of this...the same members who taught me in the first place. Wtf?

Let me reiterate, "f*ck you if you can't get, accept, understand or take a joke."

I'll let you in on a little secret, however well thought out this might have been, cretins exist on the internets. So who cares about the "opinion" in question, I was just being a dick.

Edited by Halcomb, 13 February 2009 - 05:02 AM.

#18 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:22 AM

just have to say that he was a complete faggot before he got admin :evil: :evil: oj love you main.

#19 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:05 AM

Let me reiterate, "f*ck you if you can't get, accept, understand or take a joke."

heh...definatley was not referin to you halcomb...pretty much w/e you and jack say, i take as a joke...was mainly directin that sh*t towards coonerous and main...but here i am givin a sh*t about sh*t that aint even my sh*t. *sigh*

#20 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

I don't give a sh*t about Raccoon's opinion, I just think the kids a faggot. Capiche?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users