Photo

What the hell is up with your abusive admins?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 xxhiroshi21xx

xxhiroshi21xx

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:55 AM

This b*tch was on T, and basically we stoped for two seconds after a T was camping behind a door, and 5 of us get slayed! Then I say abusive admin and get permanently banned. What the f*ck guys? Here is a screenshot of the admins on at the time, however he was doing it from behind console so I dont know. Im going to go ahead and post around some major forums recomending agianst anyone playing on your server.

Posted Image

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:25 AM

unfortunately it was a mistake to begin with, I meant to unban lamp, accidently hit your name from the list.... but uhm, yeah sorry about that.... was a little ban happy I admit, but it was fun getting rid of a lot of those morons.... they are such a waste of breath

#3 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:36 PM

:wtf:

dude, do you know from how many servers i get banned.. EVERY DAY?
if the severs are full i go on some random ones and get banned almost immediatelly cuz ppl this i hack. But, for some reason, i dont rush to their forums and b*tch that i got banned and try to prove that im not a hacker by kissin someone's ass.

Shadow said it was a mistake, and he rarely says things like that. but if its not enough then f*ck off.

#4 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:59 PM

LOL wrong person to piss off!!

#5 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:15 PM

I have learned if you enter another server with your BoSS tag on.....you get banned. Have to change my name all the time....Happen to anyone else?

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:44 PM

I have learned if you enter another server with your BoSS tag on.....you get banned.  Have to change my name all the time....Happen to anyone else?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im too lazy to change my name

#7 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:16 PM

w/e i just dont go to other servers. i have some favorites, but thats it.
i think our server is the best.
amazing people, no bullsh*t, no hackers.

f*ck all other servers.
and if they dont like that i have a BoSS tag on, they can kiss my fairy ass!

#8 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:00 PM

w/e i just dont go to other servers. i have some favorites, but thats it.
i think our server is the best.
amazing people, no bullsh*t, no hackers.

f*ck all other servers.
and if they dont like that i have a BoSS tag on, they can kiss my fairy ass!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree i love the boss 1 server. no camping, no sniping, no flashes, and respectful people to play with, its a great server to play on

#9 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

damn i wish i was so good people thought i was a hacker....its gotta suck tho

#10 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:41 PM

I haven't been banned on any servers (ILL skillz, MW, etc...).

#11 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:12 PM

i got banned once bc i was 22-0 from servernazi. but i talked to him in the other server and proved i wasnt hacking and ive been a happy little player since. he said there were a lot of hackers that day and he didnt even specme he just took someones word. ive never played office in another server bc theres no better place than boss. its very rare i see hackers in boss maybe at night or early morning around 3am is the only time bc no admins are on which is fine. as for getting banned from other servers for having the boss tag its never happened. one time someone said great another boss players, when i joined. i f*cked him up verbally to the point he appologized and keep in mind i didnt have a mic then. :tup: but i never get kicked from boss, usually people ask if they can join boss :9:

#12 wulfgor

wulfgor

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:03 PM

lol....i dont the the guy ever read the thread again.....he was scared of shadow!!!

as am i

but ive been banned just cause my tag quite a bit in the last 5-6 days
they just dont want the uber BoSS community owning there servers :tup:

#13 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 03:59 AM

ive never goten banned form anywhere cuz of the tag but......

ive had ppl flee in fear of me and my almighty uberness. they scream "run run there he is", "it doesnt matter how hard u clenche our ass cheeks he will rape u no matter wat" :grin:.

#14 xxhiroshi21xx

xxhiroshi21xx

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:52 AM

LoL Ok, Sorry I came on all headstrong, no hard feelings. Awesome server though. I didnt tell anyone to not go to the server either, I kinda went onto server #2 and blew some steam off. :20:

#15 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:15 AM

LoL Ok, Sorry I came on all headstrong, no hard feelings. Awesome server though. I didnt tell anyone to not go to the server either, I kinda went onto server #2 and blew some steam off.  :20:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he has conformed :evilgrin:

#16 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 09:21 AM

Ok, then why don't you go play with your little pickle and get the hell of our forums.

#17 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:17 PM

ive never goten banned form anywhere cuz of the tag but......
ive had ppl flee in fear of me and my almighty uberness. they scream "run run there he is", "it doesnt matter how hard u clenche our ass cheeks he will rape u no matter wat" :grin:.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:20: , but a lil :dork: -ish, but still :tup: .

lol

#18 ANTHRAX

ANTHRAX

Lurker

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:57 PM

I haven't had any problem with the BoSS tag in other servers. I'm guessing from what y'all said that we've got some sort of bad rep or something? I like going on crappy servers and seeing how fast i can piss off an admin enough to get banned. I agree, BoSS are the best servers I've found on CS. Even though some of the admins COULD be called abusive it's only if you piss them off so just play cool and you're fine.

#19 babyghost

babyghost

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 11:18 PM

Never got banned from a server, then again I don't waste time with noobs. If ppl on server don't look like they have some skill I don't play..That way I don't have a million noobs calling me hacker.... :evilgrin:

#20 Anonymous

Anonymous

Lurker

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:34 PM

I got banned on server 1 today without warning. I was playing (very well at that) and out of the blue I get banned. Can some one tell me whats up? Maybe someone thought I was cheating but as most know I don't. I have my good games and bad games. My CS name is "Defeater" or now "Chris the Defeater". I am a little dissapointed because BoSS is the only server I play anymore (been a regular player on it for a few months now) and I thought I would never be subject to admin abuse. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users