• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 facE #Ashin' Kusher

facE #Ashin' Kusher

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

i am banned cuz mat didnt like me talking. it hurts my feelings that he doesnt like me. id love another chance to forge a friendship with him, one that will last years.

#2 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

facE is a doucher but he does make the server entertaining. Though I will say he should learn to stfu when asked and make sure he doesn't insult admins. :D

#3 Coolnessinabun

Coolnessinabun

Dick Weedle

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

facE is a cool guy. He talks a lot of sh*t, but he is just joking. I think if he doesn't talk to Matt anymore and shuts up when he is told by admins I think he should be allowed back =D.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

face is a niggerfaggot.

#5 facE #Ashin' Kusher

facE #Ashin' Kusher

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

face is a !@#$%^&faggot.

NOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#6 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:39 PM

face is a !@#$%^&faggot.

hahaha

#7 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

face is a !@#$%^&faggot.

+1 rofl

#8 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

awww. now who will help me troll the server at midnight on?

#9 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

Dont be a faggot.

#10 JessiKah

JessiKah

Lurker

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:32 PM

Face is a good guy, should be givin another chance. if it happens again then i say ban hamz to the perma perma level :muaha:

#11 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

He is IP banned, as well as personally perma banned from gg and office. He's a faggot who has had MULTIPLE chances, and starts fucking drama. If he comes back, starts shit, then gets banned, and then starts talking MORE shit about admins afterwards? Fuck that, perma banned, again. Unban him if you want, but Ill give him a 90% chance of being perma banned again.

#12 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

He is IP banned, as well as personally perma banned from gg and office. He's a faggot who has had MULTIPLE chances, and starts fucking drama. If he comes back, starts shit, then gets banned, and then starts talking MORE shit about admins afterwards? Fuck that, perma banned, again. Unban him if you want, but Ill give him a 90% chance of being perma banned again.

Plus he tried to get the BoSS community to migrate to his faggy 'BAR' clan server, which is sh*t compared to BoSS servers. Bad registry and wicked high ping for me.

#13 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

you sound like an angry little man. cheer up man, once you make enough money you can leave Rhode Island and move to a real state. You still have a chance :)

#14 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

you sound like an angry little man. cheer up man, once you make enough money you can leave Rhode Island and move to a real state. You still have a chance :)

Not angry as much as annoyed that we're considering unbanning someone who is just gonna get permabanned again, don't really want to deal with people messaging me about his bullshit all over again. P.S. Rhode Island is winner, whole lot of good italian food and not that many niggers, and the niggers that are around, shoot each other all the time.

#15 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

KILLAN YOU CAN COME LIVE WITH ME AND WE CAN WEAR SPEEDOS AND GO TO THE BEACH TO GET GIRLS WE WILL GET SOME MANY BECAUSE IM SO SEXY THAT YOU ARE BOUND TO GET A FEW OF THE LEFT OVERS COME ON MAN IT CANT FAIL AND THEN MAYBE WE CAN USE OUR POWERS TO TAKE OVER THE WHITEHOUSE AND THE REPAINT THE OUTSIDE TO ASS AND TITTIES COME ON ITS NOT LIKE I WILL CHLOROFORM YOU AND RAPE YOUR SHIT AS SOON AS YOU GET HERE

#16 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

Face is a good guy, should be givin another chance. if it happens again then i say ban hamz to the perma perma level :muaha:

why are we still talking about this. the second i see him on the server again for the it'll be a perma for the third time . I dont care if he isnt doing anything. I've never seen a more annoying person in my life.
He's already at the perma perma level and i don't think its often that people get banned off the fourms + vent.

Edited by matthew0155, 09 April 2011 - 11:32 AM.

#17 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:35 AM

I swear. I was totally fucking this girl and he was jelly. Wise was like, "Bro, I was totally prefiring on her cunt." Face and I had Eiffel towered her by then. Wise cried.

Also, unban him.

Edited by Halcomb, 19 May 2011 - 03:36 AM.

#18 facE #Ashin' Kusher

facE #Ashin' Kusher

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:44 AM

ive never seen people get more angry than killian and mat over nothing. at least mat had a reason to ban me the first time cuz i called him a stupid fuckin nigger. but killian literally banned me for nothing. i was talking with people in the server and he didnt like it. instead of playerlist muting me he told me to shut the fuck up and when i refused permabanned me. wise and psycho were both there and thought it was bullshit. i just dont know whats wrong with talking in an office server. the reason people like boss is for all the bullshitting. its not the cevofuckinp finals, i dont understand the tryharding.

#19 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

I still don't know who the fuck matt is. Killian was just scared you'd touch him. Jessikah vouching for you is like an AIDS ridden hooker vouching for you; if you needed it, you were just like, "Jesus fuck just don't mention me."

Just kidding Jess. Please don't DDoS me for like a week.

#20 WiSe

WiSe

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:27 AM

I swear. I was totally fucking this girl and he was jelly. Wise was like, "Bro, I was totally prefiring on her cunt." Face and I had Eiffel towered her by then. Wise cried.

Also, unban him.

WHOA what! i prefired? again? shit..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users