20 replies to this topic

#1 Tayres

Tayres

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:52 AM

wassup guys,

me and some friends were thinking the other day and, whats the one gameing system that we had the most fun on...and obviously (hints the title) Nintendo 64 won the vote....mario tennis, super smash bros, mario cart racing, diddy cong racing (one of my favorites), mario 64, and of course, the one game that doesnt even need an introduction, Goldeneye 007 :tup: .....i just put this up here for everyone to remenis <----i dunno how to spell it...about their old N64 days.....also, if anyone knew of anywhere that i would be able to get my hands on a great working N64 with controllers, and games i'd be happy to know....what stores might carry them? well thanks in advance

BoSS|Tayres

#2 Crippler

Crippler

Lurker

• Banned
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:57 AM

Thats a good question.I have had allot of systems.The one I had the most fun on was probably my sega genisis.It wasn not just the system that made it fun it was when I got my first apartment so there was allways people over playing.I traded it in for an N64 but wasn't to thrilled so then I got a playsattion.

Edited by Crippler, 23 June 2005 - 08:58 AM.

#3 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:23 AM

n64 was a really fun system. you could check on ebay to get one for cheap or look around at electronic stores and maybe they'll have one or two in the back.

#4 HockeyNutzz

HockeyNutzz

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:51 AM

Yea N64 was great!! I have every game system except atari and thas shi*y sega dreamcast. Ebay would be the best bet if you are looking for a system. I even have some N64 game i am going to put on ebay soon.

#5 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:53 AM

the only consoles i ever owned were n64 and xbox. i loved n64. i had to work to get it. for 2 years i wanted it and my parents wouldnt let me get it, im not sure why. finaly one christmas, i got n64, with goldeneye and mario cart and star fox. goldeneye is what got me going on shooting games. all my friends wanted to play those rpg's and mario games, but i always played goldeneye, eventually perfect dark, and then bad fur day which i played all the time. those were the good days. as for buying one, i would give you mine but my little sister still plays it every now and then and i guess its hers now. :perk:

#6 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:00 AM

sega was good mortal combat for life!

I own: ps2 slim, ps2 3000 series model, n64 (GO ZELDA, save the princess), supernintendo, nintendo x2, gameboy reg x2, gameboy color x2, gameboy advance, and one of those old old sega handheld things (batman was great on that)

Edited by Riel, 23 June 2005 - 11:01 AM.

#7 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:06 AM

Yea N64 was great!! I have every game system except atari and thas shi*y sega dreamcast. Ebay would be the best bet if you are looking for a system. I even have some N64 game i am going to put on ebay soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have every system except for 2?

I seriously doubt that man.
Prove me wrong if you do, but I bet this guy has you beat:

http://www.nescapades.com/gameroom.htm

He has 38 systems listed, counting his computer.

Edited by monster, 23 June 2005 - 11:12 AM.

#8 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:34 AM

i play my N64 all the time, usually perfect dark. i also have right now mario 64 (great game) and star wars racer. i own jeapardy but don't play it much.. i always end up insulting alex lol. i need to buy new controllers though, my joy sticks are done from 1080 and mario party 1

#9 Crippler

Crippler

Lurker

• Banned
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:43 AM

Holy sh*t that is allot of stuff. That bench is awsome.

#10 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:38 PM

Holy sh*t that guy has a ton of systems and probably thousands of games... i can only imagine how much he spent for all of those and how long it took him. wow i'm still amazed at what i just saw.

#11 Tayres

Tayres

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:31 PM

the only consoles i ever owned were n64 and xbox. i loved n64. i had to work to get it. for 2 years i wanted it and my parents wouldnt let me get it, im not sure why. finaly one christmas, i got n64, with goldeneye and mario cart and star fox. goldeneye is what got me going on shooting games. all my friends wanted to play those rpg's and mario games, but i always played goldeneye, eventually perfect dark, and then bad fur day which i played all the time. those were the good days.  as for buying one, i would give you mine but my little sister still plays it every now and then and i guess its hers now.  :perk:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol thanks anyways derek....buy yea, i was really impatient and went to gamestop and spent $85 worth of things for one...brings back good memoies *tear*

i

#12 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

ITS ALL BOUT 64 WITH GOLDEN EYE

#13 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:46 PM

not really, its all about conkers bad fur day :P

#14 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:53 PM

oo yea bad ass game but golden eye 4 player all cheats

#15 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:09 PM

Ya, I wasted so much time playing goldeneye with my 2 youngest brothers..... good times

#16 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:11 PM

i sold my copy of golden eye to capn for his copy of perfect dark.. a damn good trade in my books. golden eye got too easy, except our one buddy destroyed us both most of the time

#17 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:32 PM

I never liked the N64. It had a few good games but that's it.

Ogre Battle 64 was good. So was Mario Kart.

#18 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:43 PM

never played n 64

can all those words be used together

#19 Tayres

Tayres

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:48 PM

absolutely not
:33:

#20 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:17 AM

tayres, if you want an n64 from a store electronics boutique carrys all sorts of used stuff like that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users