• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:30 PM

hey dark shadow this one goes dircetly to you but anyone can answer. i have a just gotten pay pal so i was wondering if i could donate money and become an admin. ashbash told me to ask you first to see if you were acceptin any new admin requests before i... so to say jump the gun and piss anyone off about becoming an admin when you want no more. so if you could contact me by way of the forums or bye-mailing me(preferibly e-mail... [email protected])..
Kthanks bye

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:37 PM

I honestly dont feel like taking new admin's.... but your a bit of a whiner anyhow when it comes to the servers so i dont know

#3 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:39 PM

well at least your honest and thanks for repling so fast

#4 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:42 PM

but i would really like to help with the servers and im sorry about the whining...i get pissed when i start losing

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:54 PM

if you can simply put some effort into controlling it, you can definately get admin, but I would preffer to see you more Active on the forums, Make simple, meaningful posts and discuss things with others, lets see how you perform at social contact.

#6 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:49 PM

if you can simply put some effort into controlling it, you can definately get admin, but I would preffer to see you more Active on the forums, Make simple, meaningful posts and discuss things with others, lets see how you perform at social contact.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

admin me... pls

#7 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:02 AM

ok i will work oncontrolling the whining and i am starting to become more active in theforums. thanks darkshadow

#8 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:48 AM

lol hooker as soon as u read it u ask. lol

#9 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:13 PM

lol hooker as soon as u read it u ask. lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never hurts too ask , i do put in probally 20-40 hours a week on boss servers lol

#10 tury

tury

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:30 PM

Never hurts too ask , i do put in probally 20-40 hours a week on boss servers lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why don't you put some of that time into spamming the forums then :20:

#11 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:47 PM

im starting too, inbetween matches ..

#12 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:39 AM

ya i probable would do better on the forums but i also spend between 20 and 40 hours a week on cs

#13 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:12 PM

ok so it is a little funny but its sometimes ironic.....my name is panzey but yet sometimes im not such a panzey....lately i have been though...my rank went from 36th down to 44th :162:

#14 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:36 AM

rank means nothing, i suck and dont play much and im 26th :dork:

#15 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:12 PM

rank means somethiing to me because it makes me feel better about myself...if i was ranked really low then i would not be as serious about it... but seeing as how i am ranked "high" it helps me keep my words in line....(i dont curse or whin as much now)

#16 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:42 PM

DUDE YOU ARE BANNED!!! (caps was intened) ( dont know if i spelled that right) lol

#17 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:45 PM

Your opinion mean nothing, as per our conversation regarding Nark'e.

You talk bullsh*t that rank means anything? Rank is nice to have, but if you think rank is going to get you anything special then f*ck off.

You seriously have no f*cking idea what boss is. Clans treat people differently based on rank, and we don't give one flying f*ck what your rank is.

You can be the top ranked player in all the boss servers if you like, but you'll still get banned for being a f*ckhead.

#18 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:48 AM

lmao

#19 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 01:58 PM

no dickhead rank is not everything to me.. its all about having fun... and i dont expect to get anything special just because i have a high rank...i actually wish that there was no rank so that everyone would not go to the team with the high ranked people just because they are ranked high.. i have seen many low ranked or unranked people kick top players ass's...and as for nark'e why the hell are you bringing that sh*t up again... darkshadow closed it so thats the end of it.... f*cking drop it... i was just trying to get my freind unbanned from boss 2...

#20 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:00 PM

Your opinion mean nothing, as per our conversation regarding Nark'e. 

You talk bullsh*t that rank means anything?  Rank is nice to have, but if you think rank is going to get you anything special then f*ck off.

You seriously have no f*cking idea what boss is.  Clans treat people differently based on rank, and we don't give one flying f*ck what your rank is.

You can be the top ranked player in all the boss servers if you like, but you'll still get banned for being a f*ckhead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

flying f*ck? :20:

stop copying Shadow :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users