• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 miller

miller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:17 PM

Not to point anyone out. But i have notice some admins b*tch at Terrorist for camping. It is there objective to camp. And to protect the hosties at all cost. They camp and kill........no need to rush.....They do most of the time.....but when some camp back window or behind a door and a certain admin is on. They will be dicks and tell them Ts cant camp. Which i dont feel is right.....i mean its no differance then if the Ts are gettin slaughtered, and they all camp Projector room. I see no differance between the two. Now someone tell me what is wrong with this picture.

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:21 PM

whats wrong is namecalling is unnecessary. the admins are not dicks. the other thing that is wrong, is this is a game to kill eachother, not hide from eachother. the rules are up to shadow, the admins are there to enforce them. they enforce them their own way. peole like me and you just play along and have a jolly time. :dork:

#3 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:25 AM

Well, I personally warn, slay, and kick t's that camp like homos. Derek is right, the rules are up to Shadow, and we enforce them.

#4 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 01:05 AM

They should just make a version of office without the hosties. That would be great. No more b*tching and camping. There is always going to be b*tching though, because although you may slay a terrorist for camping there are other admins that do nothing. Some of them even camp with them. It sends a mixed message to people when admins do this. We need some concrete rules and we need them inforced, not bent.

#5 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 01:09 AM

Dont take this as complaing, just some friendly discussion, but sometimes i think the t's cant camp anywhere rule is a bit too strict, i dont care all that much but i mean if the ct is supposed to rescue the hostie then the t should be able to gaurd him. btw im not agreeing with miller, this is my own opinion :cool:

#6 Fluke

Fluke

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 06:34 AM

camping sux in general,, t's are supposed to camp/guard the hosties.. but as i see it then stay in the offices and camp not the garage or the rooms connected to the garage

#7 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:33 AM

Let the T's camp for the of the first 3/4 round. After that.....burn. We all know that most of the time the damn round last longer when the T is in the garage running around and the CT's are f*ckin around in the office. T campers usually equals faster rounds.

Lets talk about the real flaw. The T's have no weapon with silencers! You cant flank anybody quietly and smoke them all without being heard. I want a silenced AK. That would be cool.

#8 miller

miller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 10:19 AM

Well, think about it...... The people of CS:SOURCE made CS and DE maps to have different objectives.........the CS the CTs are suppose to get the hosties while the Ts camp........and the DE maps the Ts are suppose to plant the bomb While CTs camp. I accept the no camping rule for CTs for the Boss servers........but the Ts i still feel like they should have so power to camp where ever they want. Then it would just defeat the purpose of the map. I also feel that some admins just feel the rulez should be KILL KILL KILL......and thats not how it should be....CS is a strategy/ Team game....without this a team couldnt win.

#9 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 01:06 PM

CS is about strategy and teamwork, I agree too the fullest. But there are ppl who camp because they are cowards / want to piss others off. I trust that the admins know when someone is guarding a strategically important area or camping to save his own skin etc.
Long Hall is key for terrorists, if the CTs are allowed passage there its game over for Ts. But the hostage rooms are almost always a stupid waste of time.

#10 miller

miller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 01:58 PM

I agree, and i do think some people camp cause they are cowards or just wait till everyone dies and trys to shine.....but during gameplay, if a T camps in the Office,Projector, or the back window.....they get slapped around or what not......i dont think thast right....they are just waiting for the enemy. No point to look when they are suppose to wait on them. Also when you get the type of people that only rescue 2 hostages........i dont see why the Ts cant camp the last pair of hosties.

#11 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:17 PM

the game is just much more fun when players are just running around killing each other...even if im T im not gonna sit around the homo hosties anyway....

#12 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:05 PM

The hosties are homos??? i guess i shouldnt sit on thier heads any more... they might try something.... not that i camp alot... just sometimes when im on t and we are getting slaughtered and only kill like 1 ct while they kill our whole team...

Edited by Novahawk, 06 August 2005 - 08:06 PM.

#13 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 04:22 PM

Well, I think that is somewhat legit.. When CT are totally crushing T they should be allowed to camp the hostie room, though it may not always be the best choise.

#14 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 09:34 AM

the boss servers are not for camping they are most likely for rushing NOT CAMPING u can camp once in a while but not camp often!
and your wrong about that admins are dicks.
correct me if im wrong about they not camping in boss servers.

wow dude try putting some commas or whatnot... i had to like reread your post like 2 or 3 times before i got it...

#15 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 10:19 AM

There are differences between camping and defending. If you are pinned down because of gunfire, you aren't camping. If you are sitting at the end of long hall trying to keep the CT's from advancing that isn't camping. If you hide in the projector room for the first 2 minutes without firing a shot, and your first shot fired is against someone who doesn't see you hiding, then your camping and you should get slapped. We have talked about camping in other topics before. Look them up.

#16 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 10:32 AM

yes, while that is camping..isnt it the terrorists job to keep the cts out of the office and not to get the hosties? so what if the t's camp the projector room, its their jobs to not let the cts in that room. plus, it just makes the cts job much easier if all the t's are in that room.

Problem-t's camping projector room
Solution-cts nade the hell out of projector room then rush it

#17 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 10:37 AM

ok. I understand what your saying, but if you nade the projector room then you might kill the hosties. Also, part of the rules for the BoSS servers is no camping. You might get away with camping like that once or twice. But after a while it ends up just slowing the game down for everyone and isn't fun. There are other ways to defend. Like killing the CT's as they rush. If everybody steps up and fights then the rounds go quick, everyone has fun, and the best team will win. Thats the way the game should be played, and thats the way we like to play it.

#18 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:16 AM

the best team does not always win..there is the random headshot thing that everyone must watch out for. Pluse you know as well as i do, people will use the noob canon and that just f*cks up the whole game by using a pussy weapon like that, Or you will have dickheads that will just get the hosties without fighting because all the t team will be in the garage. Any way that you look at it, the best way to play is how ever the team play's. If they rush, you rush, if they camp, you camp. But thats just my opinion

#19 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 12:33 PM

Thats fine if you want to follow the crowd panzey. In every group there are going to be leaders and followers. Personally, I do whatever I'm feeling that round. Sometimes I'll rush hardcore. Sometimes do a staggered rush. But you'll never see me camping in the projector room or hiding behind the snowman. If your gonna do that, you might as well spectate.

#20 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 04:18 AM

ozzy fixs the problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users