• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:17 PM

(Please read all) Hey guys! I've played on BoSS for a while now under different names but decided to finally just stick with NC Joe. It's a very fun server with cool people and the like... Slash,Derek, Gaara >:| LOL <3 and the like.

I only have one problem, though, just before i was told that i should come here to introduce myself to join BoSS, we had switched to a new round of map... First round got 3 pistol kills as i rushed through... 2nd round got up to 15 kills or something 18, dunno, after rushing straight 3 rounds... So i was typing and when i stopped typing the enemy was comin from behind through garage. I heard them coming so i went up the steps and in my mic i told the team to grab hosties and i'll protect the back while they rush... Plan was to surprise them since they were close already and kill, then go around and eliminate anymore that went through the other window... Oh and i am not talking about the steps by sniper rooms, i'm talking about the steps in by the boxes and wall in middle before u go up the other steps to go through the office(one in front of fallen soda machine)... I was only there for 5 secs when i had got there...

Mad Hatt whom used to be my friend months ago before i started working at fedex tells me to stop campin and go kill something... My score was 18-4 at that point, and i was like damn i ain't camping i just got there from being rushed basically it's playing smart... Just from that i get slayed and i tell him why don't you kill something since he was at 6-10 score... I didn't expect this from him, he was cool before he got admin powers and even joined boss... Now he slays for camping when i wasn't camping if you read from above what i was doing... Oh and btw no one had come anyway so they must have turned around because at that point i stopped to defend myself and tell him i wasn't camping and had just got there, and after i rush up to get more kills.

I then tell Derek i love boss everyone is cool but i have a problem with Mad Hatt, he abuses now since hes got his f*ckin admin powers :\ So he proceeds to ban me from both #1 and #2.And anyway i didnt really intend that much harm since ihad thought he left server anyway. There were a lot to witness what happened...

Here's a quote from Derek "to become admin, youll have to follow those rules"
The rules to show respect on servers but come on, if you're not camping and you just got rushed and you want to help the team to not get stabbed in the back but you're not in the sniper rooms and their very close, then why would it be camping :( Please any admins that review this, please review with an open mind, i do not want to be banned from boss, i love the server and i like all the boss members, i want to be cool with mad hatt unfortunately this happened..

OOps sigh i meant to put this in introduce yourself. Can anyone move this to introduce yourself?

Oh and to introduce myself since i accidently put this in rants and raves.

I am 18, living in North Carolina Raeford/Hoke County close to Fayetteville. Going to Fayetteville Tech in January 2006 and after a yr or two will be transferring to Greensboro A&T. Dunno what else to say :o

Edited by NC Joe, 14 December 2005 - 04:11 PM.

#2 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:19 PM

I was about to say; "lucky you didn't get banned" but nvm I read the whole thing. I think I will say "see you in the 'unban-me-plz section'!"
Oh, and welcome :tup:

#3 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:20 PM

ah, so many words and so much bullsh*t. first off it wasn't mad that told you not to camp, it was me. i told you because i was specin and i watched you doing it. so don't try to come of as a victim. after i told you not to camp and then slayed you for not listening you started to argue with me (not a good idea). then you go off ranting about mad abusing his power and saying you have a problem with him and saying other things that i cant remember because it was not impotent to me. after i told you not to talk about mad you continued to bash him in the chat so i band you for a week. it was the same i would do to any noob that cant play by the rules. have a nice life.

#4 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:23 PM

hold up sry to mad hatt but anyway i didnt see you write dont talk about mad hatt, i missed the chat.

and for one after you told me that i moved away to kill more... next round i rushed and got slayed in middle of my rush, i rushed every round and no i was not camping after typing i know this for a fact and others saw. Sorry madd hatt for accusing you, though.

Edited by NC Joe, 14 December 2005 - 04:25 PM.

#5 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:26 PM

good luck with that in the future, maby ill se you in a week.

#6 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

i didnt slay you once so hmmmmmmm. then i left and you called me a noob thats why whyte banned cause he said it was him after i left and you still bashed me???? so i saw you were playing on sever 2 and i banned you from there cause i dont like sh*t talkers that dont know sh*t!!!

#7 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

too long intro to read so i dont know whats happening but welcome

edit: i saw frags post u got banned..good luck

Edited by ashbash, 14 December 2005 - 04:27 PM.

#8 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:28 PM

mad hatt i just said i mistaked you... i didn't even know i got kicked from #1 by him thought u banned me from there. i was cool with whyte mafia actually map before that and before that one gay round where it all started but whyte u did not slay me (for not listening) you slayed the round after because i did rush after...

#9 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:33 PM

mad hatt i just said i mistaked you... i didn't even know i got kicked from #1 by him thought u banned me from there. i was cool with whyte mafia actually map before that and before that one gay round where it all started but whyte u did not slay me (for not listening) you slayed the round after because i did rush after...

dont tell me what i did or dident do, your best chance of seeing the servers again would be to STOP b*tchING!!!

#10 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:46 PM

lol im not b*tching but dont state something you DIDNT DO.

#11 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:51 PM

wow .....i missed all of that thank god!!
anyways....welcome :cool:

#12 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:57 PM

lol im not b*tching but dont state something you DIDNT DO.

i dont know you or what your talkin about i never said sh*t or slayed you once.it would be nice if you had a clue where to post this. and bottom line you sh*t talked me and thought that it was me and it was whyte.bad way to start in boss and there some other members in there so oh well

#13 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:59 PM

welcome and just a word to the wise having a f*cking cat fight in public is bad news for both of you admin or not (shadow hates it). use the pm's

if you guys know each other personally call each other and work this sh*t out cause this seems a little gay. He probably was camping, everyone does it a bit.

and on another note some of the admins are annoying the goddamn f*ck out of me with their powers. i am not saying anyone specific, and its not neccisarily the new guys. Don't f*ck with ppl when they are trying to play just cause you think its funny. Be lenient or the server will empty out BoSS is popular cause of the rules and the admins who fallow the rules and keep everything in check.

if anyone wan't to talk to me about the last paragraph pls pm me or aim me, i will not respond to this anymore

Edited by Billy Pumper, 14 December 2005 - 05:03 PM.

#14 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:00 PM

i dont know you or what your talkin about i never said sh*t or slayed you once.it would be nice if you had a clue where to post this. and bottom line you sh*t talked me and thought that it was me and it was whyte.bad way to start in boss and there some other members in there so oh well

ehhh....were you smoking crack when you wrote this mad? i could hardly decode it!

#15 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:08 PM

wow mad hatter dude that line was at whyte NOT you. i already apologized to you and i didnt even talk sh*t about you. all i said was i have a problem with you for abusing something that i DIDNT do. I said it TWICE. First time i said it derek didnt see it, second time he saw but i never talked sh*t about you... The line where i wrote dont tell me what you didnt do was towards whyte man calm down...I know you had no part in it, so my bad. It was towards whyte because he told me to not tell him what he did and didn't do...

I am just stating the facts and i told him to not tell me what he DIDNT DO, because i was not slayed that round for campin but i was slayed the following round close to beginning of round when the team was rushing. Can we be cool, mad hatt, i'm sorry but i did not talk crap about you, i mistaked you and i have apologized if you can take that, bro. :33:

Anyway i didn't mean to post this here, i was intending on editing my whole paragraph and put nothing but i saw whyte was already typing and writing something, so i didn't... If you read the top again i wrote PLEASE move this to introduce yourself except, i added the ban thing since i figured if the person that banned me reads it will say something there so might as well add what happened... Like i requested please move it to introduce or banned whatever but i did state before (show you did not read everything i wrote) that i put this here by accident. I was reading some topics here and then put post topic since i had gone to introduce yourself previously, therefore, i thought i was in introduce yourself until i finished typing and submitting i found out DAMN i'm in rants and raves DOH!

Edited by NC Joe, 14 December 2005 - 05:17 PM.

#16 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:08 PM

[quote name='Billy Pumper' date='Dec 14 2005, 04:59 PM' post='31730']
welcome and just a word to the wise having a f*cking cat fight in public is bad news for both of you admin or not (shadow hates it). use the pm's

if you guys know each other personally call each other and work this sh*t out cause this seems a little gay. He probably was camping, everyone does it a bit.

and on another note some of the admins are annoying the goddamn f*ck out of me with their powers. i am not saying anyone specific, and its not neccisarily the new guys. Don't f*ck with ppl when they are trying to play just cause you think its funny. Be lenient or the server will empty out BoSS is popular cause of the rules and the admins who fallow the rules and keep everything in check.

if anyone wan't to talk to me about the last paragraph pls pm me or aim me, i will not respond to this anymore
[/quote\\\

i could not agree more billy :33:

#17 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:50 PM

sorry joe but im sidin with the admins. first, mafia and mad are cool guys and they dont do stuff for no reason. ive played with them alot, and theyr not dumb, and defly are reasonable. second, dont argue w/an admin. it sounded as tho you came across as an asshat from whats goin on, and if you said something like "sorry guys, i didnt think i was campin. ill try not to" than what you probably said, u wouldnt have been banned in the first place. third, not a good way2 start boss by complainin left n right. and fourth, a week isnt a lifetime. get a grip. see you around.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 14 December 2005 - 05:52 PM.

#18 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:08 PM

Just wasted 5 minutes of my time reading this. I charge $950/hr.........you two owe me $79

#19 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:15 PM

i'm sorry but you were not there and obviously you didn't read all my posts and i'm not being mean... Anyway all i said was i just got here i'm not camping and proceeded to kill more people... i responded to why dont u get some kills but i said it to the wrong person obviously. Yes that was mean but i took the admin message offensively when i saw go kill someone when i was 18-4 and i had JUST got there... Then the next round i was slayed when the round started a bit after we started rushing... SO i was not banned for NOT listening to what the admin was saying... I guess you could say a late reaction slay...

Its completely understandable if you side with the admins but if you read everything i was not being an asshat but stating the truth about how madd hatt was abusing his powers for slaying when i wasnt camping... Obviously if uve read everything i mistaked madd hatt since i saw @ beside his name and the other admin had changed his name w/o the @ in it,(so i assumed it was him) I didn't say anything deragatory towards him neither...

Really though i just wish i could get playing i'm not complaining all i did was state the facts that happened, snipr so theres no reason for you to say i "was" or "am" complaining. Please at least read everything or if you were there then good but you weren't... <-Again i'm not being an ass by saying that so don't take it the wrong way... I just believe because of misunderstandings ingame im banned for a week and i was banned because i was warned to not talk about madd hatt but i don't recall a warning to not say anything about him. Never saw that... I only said twice that im upset how he handles his admin and i was speaking to NC Derek, but nothing was deragotory..

I just wish i could get playing again and we just forget this stupid issue and start over? I hate to have any beef with anyone and atm i know me and madd hatt are cool because he pm'd me just a sec ago... But i don't hate whyte anyway at all or dislike... All i did was ask a question and say why and how i didn't like how that issue was resolved. That is it snipr. No harm intended. If i would have known it was whyte then i would have asked him directly why he did that to me because i told madd i wasnt camping and ingame whyte didnt say a word to me after this happened... Only message was to stop camping and thereafter nothing except a slay the next round.

#20 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:24 PM

i am not even gonna read that ^^^^ you were banned for a week sh*t happens i have been banned twice. i have played with you, you seemed reasonable and cool so just tough it out and come back and play. if you want ppl to like you on the forums stop this long ass bullsh*t and pm the admins pm me if you want (but i will not be much help) goddamn it stop writine papers in the forums school is over. PM and work this sh*t out in private

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users