22 replies to this topic

#1 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:48 PM

I hate macDonalds. The one thats by my work has about 20 people working there at all times. With that many people, they SHOULD be able to crank out about 10,000 burgers every 5 minutes but NO! They have so many dumbasses working there, somehow, it takes them 10 minutes to make me 2 double cheeseburgers and some fries. And then theres their sauce policy. I like their BBQ sauce with my fries. It costs .10 a piece unless you get nuggets. Now WHY THE f*ck do you get free BBQ sauce with .99 fries, but you order $6 worth of their sh*tty food and they make you pay for it. I ALWAYS ask for 2 BBQ sauces when i order fries there but they always f*ck it up. After they give me my food im like "can i have my BBQ sauce." They always forget to ring it up then act like they are doing me a favor by "hooking me up" with BBQ sauce. (this is only cuz they are too lazy to open the register) I have half a mind to either: #1 go in there and buy EVERY case of bbq sauce they have and litter the store with them or #2 go in there with a 12 guage in each hand and hold their BBQ sauce for randsome.......f*ck MACDONALDS!!

#2 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:59 PM

saying that sh*ts bad for you doesn't help the matter any .. does it?

#3 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:00 PM

lol

i almost got stabbed in a McDonald's bathroom once. f*ck that.

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:07 PM

if you haven't seen this movie go watch it

Posted Image

#5 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:09 PM

so i guess (if we keep eating it) we're all gonna die from mcdonalds.. whether its getting stabbed in a bathroom, or gettin pumped full of lead... oh yea and eating theyre garbage.

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:21 PM

oh for high school me and my friends would always go there. we would order usually 14 double cheese burgers for the 4 of us every wed. that place has the sh*ttiest service ever. theyd be like oh go park we will bring it out for you. theyd get all the people behind us with their 1 meal orders first as 1 person is assigned to our group. is our money not goog b*tch? like 30 minutes later they come out with that bag. theyre so f*cking stupid. i hear workign there sucks too. you get like 50 percent off haha some benefit. f*ck that place i havnt been there in years. i go to bojangles, now they are the fastest fast food. and you get to leave your trash on the table for the mexicans to clean up haha.

#7 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

they havce good apple pies ^_^

.f*ck that they are all stupid here too!!!!!!!! it must be a qualification to spek spanglish............ :no:

#8 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:27 PM

if you haven't seen this movie go watch it

Posted Image

that movie is the sh*t!!!

-im sorry, sir, but our breakfast menu is over.
-im 3 minutes late
-im sorry
(take out a shotgun)
-give me my f*cking breakfast meal now!

#9 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:40 PM

Falling Down is the sh*t. The f*cker pulls out a rocket launcher and the little kid shows him how to use it.....HAHA

#10 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:13 PM

yea dude i feel ya on that....just the other night im at the bar for $5 pitcher night and after 3 pitchers and like 15 shots, i thikn to myself, damn Justin, im hungry as hell! so i realized i missed the wendys deadline by abt an hour, but then remembered mcdonalds is 24/7...so i go drive over there, order my food, and bring it home....as im eating it, i feel myself getting progessively more nautious....but then i shook the drunk feeling and went right toward the hangover stomach feeling.....f*cking mcdonalds

#11 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:19 AM

yea dude i feel ya on that....just the other night im at the bar for $5 pitcher night and after 3 pitchers and like 15 shots, i thikn to myself, damn Justin, im hungry as hell! so i realized i missed the wendys deadline by abt an hour, but then remembered mcdonalds is 24/7...so i go drive over there, order my food, and bring it home....as im eating it, i feel myself getting progessively more nautious....but then i shook the drunk feeling and went right toward the hangover stomach feeling.....f*cking mcdonalds

oh yeah, man, i never eat mcdonalds after drinking.... makes my stomach real b*tchy and upset :dork:

#12 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:22 AM

Hey... McDicks takes a lot of sh*t for being the most popular fast food place.

I don't like the idea that America is the fattest nation in the world because of one f*ckin fast food chain. However, I do find myself eating there alot. f*ck, I stopped by there this morning on my way to write a final exam... Hell... it's on the way and cheap.

But... to all you fat f*cks that went to fat camp this summer.... lay off the mcdonald's. Go to the gym and eat a f*cking salad.

I think it's not a lot different than other burger joints, except it seems to be cheaper than wendy's, DQ, A&W, KFC, etc.

Edited by monster, 16 December 2005 - 06:15 AM.

#13 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 07:52 AM

i dont know if any of you have ever gone to an Al's French Fry before............ f*cking amazing, just absolutely f*cking amazing. their burgers and fries, its just rediculous. if youre ever in the South Burlington area of VT, BE SURE to stop here and eat, you will get sooo much out of your money and it is the best fast food ever

#14 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:59 PM

Hey... McDicks takes a lot of sh*t for being the most popular fast food place.
I don't like the idea that America is the fattest nation in the world because of one f*ckin fast food chain. However, I do find myself eating there alot. f*ck, I stopped by there this morning on my way to write a final exam... Hell... it's on the way and cheap.
But... to all you fat f*cks that went to fat camp this summer.... lay off the mcdonald's. Go to the gym and eat a f*cking salad.
I think it's not a lot different than other burger joints, except it seems to be cheaper than wendy's, DQ, A&W, KFC, etc.

haha. I second that, Monster. You would never see as many obese people in Europe.. And we have f*cking mcdonalds. I do find myself eating there, but that rarely happens. However, i have a gym and a pool in the building, which i try to regularly attend.

The only reason people get this way is either they are sick and cant maintain their weight, or they dont give a sh*t and eat whenever they place, whatever they please. :tired:

#15 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 02:05 PM

lol
i almost got stabbed in a McDonald's bathroom once. f*ck that.

id stab ya to if i was trying to take a sh*t and i caught your ganguly ass tryin to look under the half wall in the stall! :evil:

#16 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 02:06 PM

id stab ya to if i was trying to take a sh*t and i caught your ganguly ass tryin to look under the half wall in the stall! :evil:

haha, you gay f*cker.
Id stab myself, if i even thought of doing that.... :dork:

#17 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 06:42 PM

haven't been to mc. donalds in years either. I try to avoid all those fast food chains. Little redneck places outside of city limits have the best burgers :20:

#18 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 07:03 PM

Quiznos.
That is the sh*t.

#19 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 07:06 PM

subway all the way!

#20 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

put a smile on, put a smile on, every body come on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users