35 replies to this topic

#1 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:21 PM

As Derek said in the 'topic of long relpy's', i though to make a thread to ask ppl what they thought would be a good game for BoSS to expand with. this is not a vote, i just wanna see sum people's opinion on what games they may be thinking of getting, which BoSS, as a community, could play.

so... =D

#2 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:22 PM

Battlefield 2

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:24 PM

i could go with battlefield 2 if everyone is gonna get it i will do it

#4 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:24 PM

battlefield 2 would be good. some guys' computers may not be able to handle it tho, i think that unreal tournament 2004 is a great game for a group of people to play.

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:25 PM

I'd say Battlefield 2 for the lack of a better choice right now. But I've lost an incredable amount of interest in that game.

Wait untill fall when Huxley comes out, I think that will be a good game for us FPS fans.

Edited by Ezekiel, 24 March 2006 - 03:26 PM.

#6 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:26 PM

BF2 The thing about that is that it would only be fun if we played like a "clan." It is a little more teamwork oriented than CSS.......I would love to play BF2 with you f*ckers. :tup:

I've lost interest in it too. But imagine a Blackhawk full of BoSS members with mini-guns blazing......hehe

Edited by ShLoNkY, 24 March 2006 - 03:29 PM.

#7 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:28 PM

i got BF2 so i'm all for that :)

now we need some sort of a server, gonna have to wait for Shadow's say aswell though, still his Gaming Community

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:31 PM

man nothing would make me happier than to play UT2004 again you niggs just let me know where and when and i will be all over some UT. Yeah i would have tro get a better vid card for bf2 but who cares idk i geuss we will se what happens

i hope that it is clear that when you say a new server ozzy you are not replacing CSS for BF2 cause that would be a HUGE f*cking mistake

#9 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:40 PM

not what i mean at all, i said expanding, not replacing =D

#10 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:49 PM

k well give me a week or so to get the game and a new vid card and im in, for a while i say we just swoop in on other ppls servers and take that sh*t over

#11 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:54 PM

Or we could wait for Battlefield 2142 to come out.. becasue for example i dont have battlefield 2.. and i dont want to get it because if i do, then battlefield 2142 will come out in like a year or so and then no one will play battlefield 2... we need a game that will last for a long time like Counter-Strike..

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:59 PM

f*ck bf 2142 i will not be buying that it is on the same engine so its not anybetter just diff skins..f*ckj that

#13 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:08 PM

so, ppl seeming to be tilting towards BF2. :)

#14 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 05:31 PM

f*ck bf 2142 i will not be buying that it is on the same engine so its not anybetter just diff skins..f*ckj that

yeah.. i was thinking of bf2142 but towards the end of my post i was thinking.. hmm.. it will be just like bf2 and they'll come out with a new one in a year anyways.. but i forgot to change it.. but anyways.. we have a bf2 vent channel.. and people play it... i mean what are you planning to do? start a bf 2 server or something? there are few admins on cs anyways and if everyone plays bf2 then there will be even less admins on cs...

#15 kid_latigo

kid_latigo

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

BF2 FTW!!! im in for it, but let me know when i sould reinstall it cuz i dont want it around my HD doing nothing, and about 2142, its a bad idea as billy said it just looks like a skin pack

#16 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:53 PM

i played BF2 with shadow and ziros the other day and it was good fun...that game is perfect for guys gettin togther and forming a squad and beating the sh*t out of the other team... if we had like 18 boss members on a server in 3 squads, working together on vent.... that would be the sh*t....for real... css doesnt compare when it comes to team tactics gameplay.... LEZ DO IT....

:muaha:

#17 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:01 PM

I would be for BF2 if we would play it squad based. The maps are too huge to play like we play css. Let me know....I would be a noob....and will need to have one of you build me a computer to really enjoy it.

#18 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:06 PM

I'm in just tell me when. Uber noob to battlefield but i like the thought of squad based action

#19 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:11 PM

bf2 yay!

#20 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:35 PM

I've never played BF2 but I've heard good things about it. What does it go for, like 50 bucks or somthing?? Idk if I wanna drop that much on a game right now but if yall are jumpin into it I might b/c I might need a lil skip from cs:s for a bit or something to go back and forth from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users