33 replies to this topic

#1 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:34 AM

1st.... xbox 360 is the sh*t.... the ghost recon game is the uber sh*t...
2nd the ghost recon game is so damn good... probably one of the few games worth getting on the 360... the graphics are sick, and the gameplay is amazing (though a bit complex),,
you can download demos of most games with a broadband connection, and it is pretty fast.. (i downloaded a 500mb demo in 10mins)...
i have had no lag on xbox live (did i mention ghost recon multiplayer is good to? it is...)
wireless controllers are great... ummmmmm.... the downloadable arcade games are fun.... coop ghost recon willl be fun (once i get a second controller and a friend).
id rather get oblivion on my 360, cause of the big ass hd screen i will be playing it on.... it will be more fulfilling...

bottom line: if you have an hdtv and $600 bucks to blow on the good 360 set up+second controller+insurance+a game or two.... do it.... :tup:

css what? bf2 who? :1:

naa im joking ill be back on by the weekend....

#2 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:39 AM

do you really like it?? most of my friends that have it told me that they like it but it wasn't worth the money they paid for it... i personally haven't played on one just wonderin if i should buy one or not... lol just give me a lil more insight on it when you give me a chance

#3 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:46 AM

(once i get a second controller and a friend)

thats good, rofl..

See you soon :tup:

#4 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:25 AM

I got ghost recon just a couple weeks ago. Been too busy to play it. Haven't been playin CS much either but I think I'ma get to learn the controls this weekend. Whats ur gamertag?

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:25 AM

I have a 360, had one for months. Played it for 2 days when I got it. But since then haven't touched it unless friends are over. There's no must play games on it (Yes, I played advanced warrrior, but I personally thought "meh" of it.) I've played Geometry Wars Evolved more then any 360 game.

Waiting for Dead Rising, and a few other games to come out, so I don't feel like I bought a $400 paper weight.

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:50 AM

yeah we didnt like you so we wont miss ya. just kidding congrats on the buy. enjoy. let us know hwo the games are. see you whenver haha. :20:

#7 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:05 AM

my gamertag is qbcougar

#8 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:11 AM

Yeah, if I'm on with a friend, which is rare, my GT is KnifePrty. I get riddiculed for that name so much. But it's a badass song. :tup:

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:20 AM

thats good, rofl..

See you soon :tup:

HAHA, Shadow you read my mind!! I was gonna do the same EXACT thing!!
Nice, bro :tup:

Good luck, man. Im gonna wait till PS3. :dork:

#10 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:50 AM

have fun bro.

#11 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:49 PM

Probably better off with Oblivion for 360 anyways unless your PC is insane powerful. But yeah, you better make time for CSS.

#12 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:31 PM

I heard that Halo 2 graphics on the 360 are up a notch too ... What does it look like on the 360? Any different?

#13 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:40 PM

I've been hearing that Oblivion on 360 is sketch and has lots of issues. If so, it wont be able to be updated like a pc game with bugs... so I might hold off on that. Just a thought. I'm waiting on my 360 till halo 3 though, by then it'll have more games and be more worth the money to me.

cya around soon hopefully
:tup:

#14 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:21 PM

I got ghost recon just a couple weeks ago. Been too busy to play it. Haven't been playin CS much either but I think I'ma get to learn the controls this weekend. Whats ur gamertag?

youwerekilled69, lez do it! whats yours ill add you....

do you really like it?? most of my friends that have it told me that they like it but it wasn't worth the money they paid for it... i personally haven't played on one just wonderin if i should buy one or not... lol just give me a lil more insight on it when you give me a chance

Ghost recon looks relly good... but in reality there are not many games worth buying. as far as i can tell these games are: ghost recon, burnout revenge and oblivion... i downloaded the fight night 3 demo... ive never seen graphics like that in my life... even though it was not fun... it looks so f*cking good... amazing.... god knows what ps3 will be like... :wtf:

#15 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:30 PM

1) It doesn't improve the graphics.

2) Oblivion on the xbox 360 can be updated just like the PC version. You just need XBL.

#16 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:43 PM

ya.... im just reluctant to buy a 360 because of all the problems.... cept PS3 has had like a tremendous amount of problems... hence the delay of production... some kids dad works for playstation here and he said that it is being delayed until december this year... thats if they can get all of the glitches out of it by then

Edited by ellisracing58, 05 April 2006 - 05:44 PM.

#17 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:11 PM

ya.... im just reluctant to buy a 360 because of all the problems.... cept PS3 has had like a tremendous amount of problems... hence the delay of production... some kids dad works for playstation here and he said that it is being delayed until december this year... thats if they can get all of the glitches out of it by then

at least they wait until they get it right... microsoft just throws it out there and you're stuck with it

#18 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:36 PM

oh ya i know right... microsoft just threw it out there then spent months sending out patches and stuff... lol PS3 will definitley make a lot more money then 360 though

#19 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

i dont really like xbox 360 i want f*ckin ps3

#20 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:49 PM

dont we all lol... i have played 360 really havent experienced it that much... just have some people who can only play for like 30 minutes then it will crash... glad Playstation is gettin all the glitches figured out before production....

i'm out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users