31 replies to this topic

#1 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:56 PM

Never in my 20 years of playing games have I encountered more crybabies than I have in CS:S. Someone shoots another in the head from anything more than 10 feet away and it's "oh bs." Someone finds themself with 10 or more kills than deaths, and suddenly people start screaming hacks. What the Hell? It's like nobody is allowed to actually be good in this God damn game, and if they are they get nothing but accused for it. And yes I'm going on about this because 4 times now in the last two days some wise-ass has made a comment about me "hacking", and it's getting really old. It's not just me though! There are a few people I can think of that I play with reguarly these days that I'm constantly hearing are "hacking" as well.

Did it ever cross the minds of all these little babies that just maybe, somewhere out there, there is someone that is just plain better than they are? Heaven forbid someone show a little bit of skill out there, eh? If you get pwned just stfu and learn to play better, rather than going off whining about it.

No, I'm not trying to be some sort of elitest here. I'm not trying to sound high and mighty. It just absolutely baffles me how much people in this game cry every time someone spanks them. :no:

#2 Blackwasp

Blackwasp

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

Do me a favor X....stfu and go cry in your corner like a good little boy!!

lmao..j/k bro

i understand it fully ...i have laughed so hard the last few nights at how ppl are acccusing you of hacking ...its freaking funny ..

if you hacked ...hell i would hack ..MAYBE then i wouldnt SUCK

oh well ...keep up the good work bro ..kill a few for me lol :evilgrin:

#3 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:02 PM

That's why I love being an admin. Mute, and ban. 2 commands I could never live without. Just a few days ago a few of us were on server 2 (or 1, I never really looked.) And because the admins were giving themselves money, this b*tch had to go ranting. Every server admin has to hack just to be decent, and said few other things targets to us admins being profanities. So yeah, ban. Always a great feeling knowing you wont see his dumbass again. Of course, he's just in the extreme catigory. Most bans are just a few hours, or a day or 2, at least from me.

#4 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:05 PM

Sounds nice.. I demand that you give me admin powers right this instant so that I may ban smite these noobs..... Or, if nothing else, give me a roll of duct tape so that I can shut them up that way. :P

Edited by Xiertic, 06 May 2006 - 09:06 PM.

#5 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:11 PM

Hell, they are saying that you hack when you aren't? That should be a compliment!

#6 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:00 PM

Hell, they are saying that you hack when you aren't? That should be a compliment!

The countless times last week, it seemed kinda flattering. :cool:
Now it's just getting annoying as Hell, lol.

Edited by Xiertic, 06 May 2006 - 10:00 PM.

#7 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:10 PM

Ive been acused of hacking a few times in my day ,but its certainly not a compliment. Ive played countless hours to get my 1337 skills ,not by downloading them like suess, wyte, or frag0. :1: Its annying but like Ez said @mute dumbjewnubwithnoskills

#8 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:12 PM

@takecash 16000 mass Honing leet skills my ass!

#9 Jesus loves your mom tits

Jesus loves your mom tits

Lurker

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:26 PM

i hear what your sayin i have called a few hacks but only when it was a complete bs shot like shooting me through 3 walls and got a head shot that pissed me off so much its not even funny anyway im ranting sorry it is getting really really annoying

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:40 PM

There are very few true hackers in CS:S..

I hate when I get called into a server to ban someone that turns out to be an active member of BoSS because the accuser is mad that he is stealing his kills *cough* candy *cough* :no:

#11 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:53 PM

There are very few true hackers in CS:S..

Agreed. The few times I have seen a real hacker it's been painfully obvious, like the guy we had in #2 about a week ago that was moving at super sonic speeds. I can't really even understand the point of playing the game like that. It would be hilarious/fun for about an hour or so, then (to me) it seems like the whole thing would get very, very boring. If the game isn't challenging to play, I don't see the point in playing it. :?:

#12 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:55 PM

i hear what your sayin i have called a few hacks but only when it was a complete bs shot like shooting me through 3 walls and got a head shot that pissed me off so much its not even funny anyway im ranting sorry it is getting really really annoying

Wow...there wasn't even one period in that...

#13 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 12:18 AM

Wow...there wasn't even one period in that...

Thats because I think he is on his period.

And you can not demand admin rights you have to earn them.

#14 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 12:44 AM

Ive played countless hours to get my 1337 skills ,not by downloading them like suess, wyte, or frag0.

ma_give BoSS|Frag0holic aimbot
:20:
I get called a hacker alot as well, depending on who it is, I will either laugh, or smite.

#15 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:47 AM

xirtec your pretty good ive played with you, but my skills have gotten rusty and i usually play early morning or when i get home from the bar drunk. but school is out now and im going to keep you from getting called a hacker.

and btw if you want to see bullsh*t play some time with me when im wh*reing it up. lol yeah im a n1gger

#16 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:57 AM

And you can not demand admin rights you have to earn them.

I thought it was obvious, but yeah that was a joke.

xirtec your pretty good ive played with you, but my skills have gotten rusty and i usually play early morning or when i get home from the bar drunk. but school is out now and im going to keep you from getting called a hacker.
and btw if you want to see bullsh*t play some time with me when im wh*reing it up. lol yeah im a n1gger

We'll see Billy, we'll see. I'll try not to spank you too hard, maybe let you squeeze off a shot now and then. :evil:

#17 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:31 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^ H4X

#18 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:05 AM

welcome to my world

#19 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:10 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^ H4X

I hate you. :no:

#20 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:58 AM

ma_give BoSS|Frag0holic aimbot
:20:
I get called a hacker alot as well, depending on who it is, I will either laugh, or smite.

You mean Laugh AND smite?
ANNNND..if by "earn" admin rights you mean "buy" then, yes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users