• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Clean

Clean

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:42 PM

I don't know why I was banned from the server today. The admin whose name was imserious kept saying that I was camping. I camped 1 time, and the other times I was running back and forth. The round I was banned in, I ran from front office because there was shooting at the garage, and there he was standing. So what was I going to do? Turn around and keep running toward hostages so he wouldn't yell at me? Hell no, of course I was going to shoot him. It's like some people think CTs should always keep running, but if there is a T coming behind you, obviously you are going to turn around and shoot him. Imserious obviously abuses his admin powers since I have done nothing wrong and only played the game.

STEAM_0:0:7515220 is my steam ID. Thanks.

It said that it was a permanent ban too.

Edited by Clean, 21 June 2006 - 01:44 PM.

#2 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:01 PM

it was the one time serious will play this year so im sure he just needed to flex his geek muscle. it problay was not a perma, but who knows

#3 Clean

Clean

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:48 PM

It said Kicked and Banned Permanently so....

#4 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:53 PM

We will look into it. You certainly are a good player.

We need to hear imserious' side of the story too, then we will decide.

#5 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:05 PM

10 bucks says clean was being a camper fag and was a dick and got banned but ...then again i wasn't there so....let's here from him......... :wtf:

#6 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:15 PM

cle4n = n0 c4mp3r.....5 buck5 s4y5 7h47 cle4n w45 pwn1ng s0m3 b17ch35 h4rdc0r3 4nd s3r10us w45 p14y1ng 4nd c1e4n pr0b 0wn3d h15 4ss. S3r10us g3771ng p1ss3d, c4ll5 c7e4n a h4x0r 4nd b4nz h1s 4ss.

Is it sad that i read that without stopping and read it just as easily as normal text?

...the answer next, when we continue with the hit show "Are you a NeRd?"

#7 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:18 PM

rogue that is sad.... and I bet clean was camping... Ive never seen him on ct.. but on t he just spawn camped.. I bet he did the same on ct

#8 Clean

Clean

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:28 AM

The most I had camped when I was on Server 1 was once in the front office, but I didn't even camp it really considering I came from under and went through the windows, and when I got up there were 2 Ts inside. Camping is if you sit in 1 place the whole round. I went from the garage door to the front office where I was shot. And yes, I do camp on T most of the time, but isn't that what Ts are supposed to do, prevent the hostages from being rescued? And I would never spawn camp on CT.

Edited by Clean, 22 June 2006 - 12:30 AM.

#9 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:50 AM

Maybe statwhoring has become a bannable offense?

#10 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:35 AM

Camping is if you sit in 1 place the whole round.

Not that it matters but I disagree. Everyone always says, "I was moving towards the objective. It might have been slowly but I wasn't camping." That I would kind of agree with. If you are running away from the fight and prolonging the round becuase of it, yeah it may not be sitting in one spot but it is still cowardly and holding up the game for the rest of everyone . . . ie a form of campage.

I'm not talking about backtracking through longhall or whatnot more like backtracking through office or back through garage after staying in the front yard for awhile and not really heading towards the objective. There's being sneaky and then being a coward and waiting until everyone else dies off. Some may call you smart for doing so but I don't like to wait while you try and pick off the Ts. from the ledge as a CT. The problem is that being sneaky and cowardly blend very well together and you can't really tell apart one from the other always. So by default I guess you don't camp but in a way . . . you do hold up the game occasionally (not everyround because luckily you are killable).

whatever just my two cents.

#11 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:01 AM

10 bucks says clean was being a camper fag and was a dick and got banned but ...then again i wasn't there so....let's here from him......... :wtf:

preetyy much cobra you got it right exept for him going back and calling me a fag and so on...

btw he was camping ct spawn and sometimes even sniper rooms constantly... i gave him plenty of warnings...

Edited by iMSeRiOuS, 22 June 2006 - 08:17 AM.

#12 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:55 AM

and there we have it

#13 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:12 AM

Is it sad that i read that without stopping and read it just as easily as normal text?

...the answer next, when we continue with the hit show "Are you a NeRd?"

it was painful for me.

and i love it how they skip the bad mouthing admin section in their unban request story. :)

#14 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

I witnessed the whole scene yesterday, although I will say nothing about it to avoid getting involved.

Edit: Ok, I will give my side of the story anyways, since i guess saying nothing would be like spamming.

A few minutes after I joined, I saw clean get slayed, but I didn't look too closely into it. Then afterwards, I speced clean and I saw him at the top of the garage window (one where t's usually camp) with a bunch of other rushing ct's. Imserious and several T's came out of garage and clean turned around and shot at them. He killed them, but afterwards he was slayed and an admin message saying "Dont f*cking camp clean" came up. One guy said something to the extent of "Admin must be having a bad day" and was kicked. Afterwards there was no message from admin until clean was in the far office and shooting at the t's that were rushing out. He was then slayed and banned.

Now i didnt see any sniper room camping, but clean sometimes did do stuff that was borderline camping, like camping in the garage (on dumpster), for which he was slayed several times.

Edited by Sacularky, 22 June 2006 - 12:57 PM.

#15 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:13 PM

I witnessed the whole scene yesterday, although I will say nothing about it to avoid getting involved.

So basically what youre saying is this is a complete waste of a post

#16 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:14 PM

Then why bother posting??

#17 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:42 PM

So basically what youre saying is this is a complete waste of a post

Then why bother posting??

Well, I was posting in case somebody wanted a third-person view on the incident, but at the same time I was afraid of offending admins, so I didn't want to talk unneessciarily. If somebody asks me to say what happened, then I will, otherwise I will not say anything. Just letting people know. :tup:

#18 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:44 PM

If you were there, give a yay or neigh to whose ever story (clean or imserious) is more true, that's all we need.

Saying you were there and not giving any details at all is like shooting your load up some chicks nose making her choke and not gloating about it..

Edit: ok its not quite like that..

Edited by Lost, 22 June 2006 - 12:55 PM.

#19 Clean

Clean

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 03:17 PM

I never called you a "fag". I want you to produce one valid screenshot of me calling you a fag. And your warning was only of kicking me, not banning me. And if I did come back and call you a fag, how would I have done it after being banned? You are obviously lying about me calling you a fag. You are also lying about me camping in the sniper rooms, I don't even do that, and have seen people banned or kicked for doing that. I get quite pissed when people sit in sniper rooms or under the office for the whole round, hence why I don't do it. I don't think name calling and fighting with people in games is really necessary, and calling an admin a name is extremely stupid. But it is quite sad that you have lied, especially being a manager of this community, which I have no problem with and respect.

Edited by Clean, 22 June 2006 - 03:26 PM.

#20 monsterWorkAccount

monsterWorkAccount

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 03:32 PM

being a manager of this community

lol. Imserious has never managed anything in his life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users