• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:35 PM

Ok I was 40-4 on the server today. I was then permanantly banned. I joined the T team to help them out since they were losing, but then the T's ended up winning much more than the CTs. I know, 40-4 seems crazy, and I did kill 6 or 7 in several rounds before, but I did not use hacks. I just had a a good day since I normally go 3:1 if my team is winning.

I wasn't getting "instant headshots" or tracking people through walls, I was just killing people who actually in my sight, and i wasn't getting all headshots either. In fact, 3 of my deaths came from wyte, an admin. Although I have seen admin go spectator against me frequently in the past, I have never done anything against sever rules.

Also, I have no motivation to hack. I am not a "ratio wh*re" since i always try to go to the losing team to help out. I always play with the intention of making the game fair for everyone. Today, the CT's were losing and i tried to switch many times, but the team numbers were even at 9-9 most of the time. Yesterday I was even messing around with various weapons and was killed numerous times when afk.

I dont know which admin banned me, since there were many admins at the time online. I wouldnt be suprised if most thought I was hacking, because a 40-4 ratio seems suspicious anyways, but I should be banned with evidence, not just based on a supsicion. The Internet is often very different from the real world though.

I just hope the admin who banned me say what he thought was wrong so that I can defend myself. If not, it was fun playing with all of you guys in the server while it lasted. Hope to see you around in some of the other servers.

I'll give my steam ID if the community consensus is to unban me.

Edited by Sacularky, 05 August 2006 - 12:38 PM.

#2 Wolapitor

Wolapitor

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:44 PM

personally on my opinion i dont think you were hacking because whenever i was specing you i could hear everyone around you and where they were coming from. but alot of the other admins agreed that you were so majority rules i guess and that was their decision.

#3 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:55 PM

i banned you for wallhacking, i dont think there is anything you can say to make me think otherwise.

i have played with you several times over the past months and i thought you were a really good player, i had spect you before and i didnt think you cheated at all. but this time i think you got to cocky and sliped up. gg

Edited by wyte mafia, 05 August 2006 - 12:58 PM.

#4 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:02 PM

what was your name in game? i was playing with somebody with a name kinda like yours yesterday.....maybe not, it was on server 3, tbk something. That guy i am sure was wallhaking, i have no doubt at all that he was wallhaking. The only times they killed him was from the back.

#5 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:03 PM

if you didnt have anything to do with the bann or you wernt in the room do not post in this topic ty

Edited by wyte mafia, 05 August 2006 - 01:04 PM.

#6 Wolapitor

Wolapitor

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:05 PM

AGREED

Edited by Wolapitor, 05 August 2006 - 01:48 PM.

#7 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:12 PM

i saw you when you were 40 - 2 and i am pretty sure i took a screen shot of it ....it was pretty suspicious when you were flooring people that were creeping along with out making noise.....boom headshot....it was insane......gg.nice try....but i kinda agree that you just got a lil' cocky because of the lack of people in the server at the time.....played with ya for a while now and i have never seen you kick the sh*t outta people like you did today.....it was wyte's call and he made it so ..... :>.<: :>.<: :>.<:

................... :tired:

#8 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:16 PM

Ive played with him a million times as we all have. He DOESNT HACK. You cannot easily tell if someone wallhacks anyways. I ALWAYS pre-fire with p90/ak if i hear someone coming. With good headphones you can hear half the map.

He is a good player and had a good day.

I know i wasnt there but have specd him humerous times.

I say unban him.

^^ My 2 cents.

#9 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:18 PM

Sacularky, I've played with you for quite the while, and shared the wrong end of your weapon too many times to count. I was on the server speced ya and it didn't look to me as if you were a haxor. Just were having a really good round. Would hate to see you perm banned cause I dont think you are a cheater. You make a good argument for the unban request, as I alwasy see you go to the losing team to try to help, what kinda of haxor would do that??? I can see why Wyte thought you were, I mean who goes 40 and 4? Well good luck on the unban request, hope to see you around.

P.s. turn off the hax next time j/k

#10 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:22 PM

Guess it comes down to what the majority of us think, I dunno im 50/50 on it but the amount of times you killed me, it was kinda odd cuz i was walking too...

#11 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:26 PM

I have seen him on the servers alot and never once thought he hacked. He is just a good player. But whatever you guys think. Just adding my opinion.

#12 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:33 PM

i would like to add again that before this i never thought sac hacked, this is the first time that he looked bad. so bringing up times in the past dont really have anything to do with this. this is the first and only time that i caught him hacking. and it was prety blatent this time.

#13 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:49 PM

i would like to add again that before this i never thought sac hacked, this is the first time that he looked bad. so bringing up times in the past dont really have anything to do with this. this is the first and only time that i caught him hacking. and it was prety blatent this time.

Yes i was there too and i have played with sac as much as anyone. Just like wyte i never thought he was a hack. Today however he seemed to know where everyone was at all times (including peeps that were walking). I'm not the hacks expert but it did seem pretty suspicious.

#14 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:32 PM

Im down with unbanning you, but its upto Wyte.

Post your steamid just in case

#15 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:40 PM

i know sac has been playing here for a long time and everyone likes playing with him. im as sure as i can be that he was cheating but sense i didnt take the time to prove it, and for all i know it could of been a fluke thing, i guess we can give him a second chance. if it was a fluke then fine, if you were hacking i hope it was a lesson learned. this is your one chance so i hope it workes out.

post your steam id...

Edited by wyte mafia, 05 August 2006 - 03:42 PM.

#16 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:00 PM

If he was hacking, which I doubt, he won't do it again.
Needless to say, if this happens again we won't be so quick to unban you.
You were probably just having a good day though.

#17 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:26 PM

Buck, please don't post in this thread unless you're an admin (which you aren't) or the banned player (which you aren't)

Same goes to you Mandraque, I misread your post and thougjht you said you were playing in that game. - Thanks to Buck for drawing that to my attention.

Edited by RogueAlly, 05 August 2006 - 09:06 PM.

#18 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:35 PM

Sacularky is a good guy, I've played with him numerous times and have not once suspected him of hacking. He is just one of those good players you are happy to have on your team.

To Sacularky:
If he was hacking, which I doubt he was, this should teach him.
If he wasn't, good round man, but bad luck with the ban hammer.

See you at the end of august! :tup:

#19 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 01:26 AM

Yes i was there too and i have played with sac as much as anyone...

Yeah we all played with him alot if we were on, i was on ALOT before this mid summer for past 8months or so and played with him countless times as have many. I personally, along wit others have spec'ed him for mannnnnnnnnnny times in a row and have never seen anything but skill. i know wyte knows what hes talkin , i'd have to take his word over yours sacularky in the end, like shadow put it. sometimes things workout, sometimes they dont. its all cool.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 09 August 2006 - 01:28 AM.

#20 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:24 PM

Thank you for the unban shadow and giving the benefit of the doubt and thanks to all those who supported me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users