23 replies to this topic

#1 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:15 PM

We need some new maps for the gun game server. Its really annoying having to play the same maps over and over. So lets post some maps we would like to see on the gun game server in here.

I would like to see some paintball maps on the gg server. They aren't really that big and they are really awesome.

So everyone post your maps.

#2 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:28 PM

There was a few new maps added yesterday. :tup: But yeah post a link or screenshot of your favorite GG maps and well see what happens. Im still trying to find aim_3floor or something 3floor that I cant remember....

Posted Image

CSS_DEAGLE5 ^^ All us GGers know this one. :tup:

#3 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 04:23 PM

All I see in that screenshot is a faint light from the ceiling three lamps in the back and two of the crates up close. I'm blind as a bat when I play that map because of my f*cking gamma. It's maxed out in CS:S and on-screen. I've tried special gamma programs, but they only affect the desktop. f*ck You ViewSonic :tup::tup:

On a lighter note some maps I've really enjoyed are; fy_funtimes, dm_chinzak(f*cking crazy map but kinda sh*tty for knifing), fy_super_mario, fy_iceworld_real to name a few. can't find the gg version of funtimes anywhere, it's easily edited though. More map suggestions ppl :tup:

#4 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:05 PM

All I see in that screenshot is a faint light from the ceiling three lamps in the back and two of the crates up close. I'm blind as a bat when I play that map because of my f*cking gamma. It's maxed out in CS:S and on-screen. I've tried special gamma programs, but they only affect the desktop. f*ck You ViewSonic :tup::tup:

On a lighter note some maps I've really enjoyed are; fy_funtimes, dm_chinzak(f*cking crazy map but kinda sh*tty for knifing), fy_super_mario, fy_iceworld_real to name a few. can't find the gg version of funtimes anywhere, it's easily edited though. More map suggestions ppl :tup:

Oh man, we gotta add that Mario map just for nostalgic reasons, and for the Mario sound effects that play (or used to play) in the server. Also, Iceworld FTW! The other two look okay, but aren't really anything special, IMO.

Here's one I just saw in a VERY brief look at FPSBanana, but it looks like it could be hectic and fun:

gg_fight_yard

And I just found another version of Iceworld that looks amazing and seems perfect for GG:

fy_iceworld_advanced

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 28 September 2006 - 06:07 PM.

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:21 PM

I personally dont like fy_funtimes but still think we should add it to the rotation cuz a lot of other people like it.... and deagle5 even though frag cant see. :1:

#6 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:23 PM

I'm telling you, concrete ftw.
Check out all of the concrete maps, they mix everything you can use.

#7 Carns

Carns

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:32 PM

I'm just happy gg_dm_bloodarena3 was put back on. I'd also like to see gg_dm_hangumhigh added to the server, even though it may be a little big. And if I wasn't so sick of Knas_SpeedCastle, I'd suggest that as well. While the servers were down, I server hopped between GG servers and came across gg_trench, I think. The name really gives the idea away, but it played well.

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:18 PM

I've tried fy_concrete and I must say knifing would be damn near impossible on that map. If there are other concrete maps with a different layout please link to them, because I like the concept.
We used to have fy_iceworld_advanced on server 3 back in the day. I don't think it would work for GG at all. That fight yard one is just a remake of scoutzknives, and thus kind of gay.

#9 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 08:39 AM

I would like to have iceworld added. That, supermario, and the simpsons map. We don't need the custom characters for the simpsons one though lol.

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 10:29 AM

I would like to have iceworld added. That, supermario, and the simpsons map. We don't need the custom characters for the simpsons one though lol.

I dont like the simpsons map but the supermario one for sure!

#11 lpjzfan2005

lpjzfan2005

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:15 PM

There was a few new maps added yesterday. :tup: But yeah post a link or screenshot of your favorite GG maps and well see what happens. Im still trying to find aim_3floor or something 3floor that I cant remember....

Posted Image

i have the 3 floor

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:26 PM

this topic was pretty much dead, but this is still an issue.

#13 Carns

Carns

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:38 PM

I'm with Frag-o-riffic. We need Bloodarena back! Christ, I miss that map. Also, I didn't see gg_dm_hangumhigh on the rotation, add that up, too.

I WILL NEVER BE SILENT UNTIL MY DEMANDS ARE MET!

#14 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:23 PM

Do it.
Bloodarena!!!

#15 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:57 PM

hehe we could put bloodarena on there again, IF we find a version that doesn't give everyone 70 choke and lags out the server.

#16 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 03:02 PM

Breakfloor?

#17 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:32 PM

As per Shadow's request, I edited some things in Bloodarena.

The barrles have been removed because, seriously, it was laggy as hell and every time someone blew them up, choke rose 10+ for everyone.

I also removed the shooting-the-lights and ladders.

We can get it on as soon as I can send it to him.

Also, I'll make a GG version of my map because the regular version is way too big.

#18 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:53 PM

If there is one map that lags like b*tch, it's breakfloor.

As per Shadow's request, I edited some things in Bloodarena.

The barrles have been removed because, seriously, it was laggy as hell and every time someone blew them up, choke rose 10+ for everyone.

I also removed the shooting-the-lights and ladders.

We can get it on as soon as I can send it to him.

Also, I'll make a GG version of my map because the regular version is way too big.

You 'da man Chris :tup:

#19 Carns

Carns

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:16 PM

I'll be honest... I hardly ever got choke in Bloodarena. I miss it :(

#20 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:39 PM

^^^ well i didnt at first, but somehow something got f*cked up on it and it started looking like i was getting 10 fps on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users