29 replies to this topic

#1 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:57 PM

So me and ColdBlood, ButteryMuffin, and a few others got the keylogged list of myspaces yesterday, and, well...

Yo:

Posted Image
Posted Image

and Buttery:

Posted Image

More as they come in...

Edited by Chris82, 30 September 2006 - 10:02 PM.

#2 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:58 PM

Posted Image

Edited by XxInColdBloodxX, 30 September 2006 - 09:59 PM.

#3 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:00 PM

lol...nws... :>.<:

#4 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:01 PM

Haha nice I might do some sh*t too if I'm bored

#5 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:20 PM

rofl

#6 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:24 PM

Here's my first one, but her myspace wasn't real active so I just shoved my tag into her photo:
Posted Image

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:57 PM

Oh that is so wrong, but SOOOO funny! :tup: keep up the good work. Best prank ever :D

I've got the list in 'storage'. Think this could be fun to f*ck around with if we have server downtime sometime ;)

#8 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:58 PM

I just royally f*cked this guys myspace, but he got online while I was doing it and started changing sh*t so I changed his password. If he resets everything I will change it later, lol. The only thing he did was take my little "tag" out of his photos. Everything else I put in there. Before that he had a matrix like background and some stick guys fighting. Now hes gay and proud!

And here's a screenshot of it:

Posted Image

I think I can safely say I win this topic. Someone post a better one and prove me wrong.

EDIT: He was logged in when I changed his password, so he was able to change everything back to normal and change his password again, so I can't access it. That screenshot will live forever though. There are many things in that screenshot you cant see either, like his favorite movies and books being Gay xXx pr0n and his heroes being Elton John and the Backstreet Boys. I also put in that he would like to meet his real father, lol.

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 01 October 2006 - 12:00 AM.

#9 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:02 PM

thank god this is a private forum.

#10 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:15 AM

lol that was funny so is EVERYONE on there i mean can you scroll around and find my name, if so someone send me the list.

btw if it is everyone i can't imagine the file size of that b*tch

#11 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:28 AM

Lol, i checked this guys myspace this morning. Look at his qoute!
Posted Image

Edited by XxInColdBloodxX, 01 October 2006 - 06:28 AM.

#12 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:13 AM

thank god this is a private forum.

Lol that's what i was thinking....

But yeah... pretty funny.. but what would happen if you got caught????

#13 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:34 AM

Lol that's what i was thinking....
But yeah... pretty funny.. but what would happen if you got caught????

You cant get "caught" all they are doing is logging in a account and changing there pro-file, they arent hacking or anything like it... :9:

#14 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 08:19 AM

nothings gona happenif you get caught, its a fukin free profile website. oh how evil you are for giving him a dildo! no nothings gona happe, i say we try to do as much damage possible to save these kids from getting raped.

#15 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 08:37 AM

u guys are morons. anything happens to my page, im saying good bye....

#16 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:30 AM

There's 'only' a couple of thousand login+pass in the file... the people who logged in while the keylogger was active. I haven't found anyone I know on the list.

#17 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 10:37 AM

If we found a myspace on that list and there was an indication that it was ANYONE from BoSS we would leave the myspace immediately and tell the other people with the list to cross off that myspace. There is no way we would mess with a BoSS member's myspace. In fact, if you are scared it might happen, you can post the email for your myspace account right now. I will see if it's on the list, and if it is I will remove it immediately and PM the others to do the same. For me to check you have to let me know ONLY your account email. If you don't feel safe putting it out in the open (even though none of us would mess with your space) then send me a PM. I can assure you Korosys that none of us wan't to f*ck any BoSS members myspace.

We like to mess with the fags we find on myspace, not the cool people like BoSS members or other gamers and stuff. Plus we don't want to see anyone leave for the reason of something being done by a BoSS member to their myspace. If anyone has a myspace and is worried they may be on the list, send me a PM with the email you use to sign into myspace. NOT the password, just the email. I will see if you are on the list and PM you right back. If you are I will PM everyone else with the list and tell them to take it off.

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 01 October 2006 - 10:41 AM.

#18 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 11:02 AM

If we found a myspace on that list and there was an indication that it was ANYONE from BoSS we would leave the myspace immediately and tell the other people with the list to cross off that myspace. There is no way we would mess with a BoSS member's myspace. In fact, if you are scared it might happen, you can post the email for your myspace account right now. I will see if it's on the list, and if it is I will remove it immediately and PM the others to do the same. For me to check you have to let me know ONLY your account email. If you don't feel safe putting it out in the open (even though none of us would mess with your space) then send me a PM. I can assure you Korosys that none of us wan't to f*ck any BoSS members myspace.

We like to mess with the fags we find on myspace, not the cool people like BoSS members or other gamers and stuff. Plus we don't want to see anyone leave for the reason of something being done by a BoSS member to their myspace. If anyone has a myspace and is worried they may be on the list, send me a PM with the email you use to sign into myspace. NOT the password, just the email. I will see if you are on the list and PM you right back. If you are I will PM everyone else with the list and tell them to take it off.

I think that's a gay idea.

How do you know who has the list? I could have downloaded it and posted a torrent! In fact, that's a great idea!

The torrent is listed here: http://www.mininova.org/tor/439977

#19 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 11:21 AM

I meant everyone inside of BoSS. I know everyone here in BoSS, or at least I did until your post, that has the list (Chris82, ButteryMuffin, XxInColdBloodxX, Tyler Durden, Capt. John, and myself). I know that nobody here will mess up another BoSS members myspace if we know they belong to BoSS. I am fully aware that other people outside of BoSS have the list too, but this would prevent any BoSS member messing up another members myspace. I was doing it for good reason.

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 01 October 2006 - 11:22 AM.

#20 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 11:37 AM

or they could change their password...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users