23 replies to this topic

#1 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:07 PM

I like them a little bit, they arent super heavy but they are....in the middle :>.<: Im listening to "spy hunter" also they are a Christian rock band so i hear... so thats another + for me :tup:

I say go check em out see what ya think, Project 86

btw Rage against the Machine FTW! :20:

`~John

Edited by Capt.John, 14 November 2006 - 11:20 PM.

#2 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:15 PM

have a friend who likes them. They have some decent stuff, although it's a bit copy-cat of all the other "modern rock" that's out there.

#3 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:23 PM

also they are a Christian rock band so i hear... so thats another + for me :tup:

lol

#4 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:27 PM

What? I just heard they are christian i dunno for sure but if you are laughing cuz i am christian well...thats a whole nother subject.

Edited by Capt.John, 14 November 2006 - 11:27 PM.

#5 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:01 AM

Christian Rock? That's f*cking weak, man.

#6 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:30 AM

Their are Heavy Christian bands...like screaming and sh*t but I dont know most of them...

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:10 AM

It doesn't matter if they scream, they're still pussy ass christians! Stop listening to that sh*t before your brain melts!

#8 pusadolfo

pusadolfo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:37 AM

It doesn't matter if they scream, they're still pussy ass christians! Stop listening to that sh*t before your brain melts!

lol ... agreed

#9 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:43 AM

What? I just heard they are christian i dunno for sure but if you are laughing cuz i am christian well...thats a whole nother subject.

oh yeah, I'm laughing at you because your christian, and your bringing up that sh*t on my forums, nigga its a rule not to mention anything national or religious.

I agree frag, I was listening to this one CD onces, then I learned that they are christian, rofl I dropped that cd like it was muthaf*ckin hawt. you know how I found out? Google! Motherf*ckers had a myspace page and I'm like uh, that's gay but lets see what they look like, right... Well, on one of their images, a comment from some *fan* saying *your the greatest christian metal band ever*, so yeah, I paused and stopped the song, deleted that sh*t, cleared cache and defragged.

christians can go die in a hole, and yes capt john, I whole heartedly mock your b*tch religion.

#10 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:32 AM

Christian Rock? That's f*cking weak, man.

apparently you have never heard of ZAO

even though they are a christian band they are really good. and i don't know how you could call their lirics christian cause you cant understand them. all i can figure is that the band members are christians. anywho im not gonna stop listening to a good band because of the members personal beliefs, i mean heck i'll listen to some manson if its good enough.

Edited by Billy Pumper, 15 November 2006 - 11:35 AM.

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:41 AM

apparently you never heard of self respect for your brain.

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:23 PM

whatever you people shouldn't be so small minded as to look down upon somone just because of their beliefs. believeing somthing doesn't mean that they aren't good musicians. I could understand your point if the songs were forcing christianity down your throat, but it isn't

#13 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:43 PM

open minded my ass their lyrics do have a certain *christian way* about them, just read some of that sh*t.

#14 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 04:57 PM

If they don't have evil lyrics it just isn't metal :evilgrin:

And like Shadow said, it's a self respect issue. Christian Rock is an oxymoron, or hypocritical at the very least. Rock has been painted as "sinner's music" by Christians since the days of Elvis, and thus Rock (particularly Metal) has retaliated by throwing sh*t back at the ignorant Christians, so that today it is in effect "sinner's music". It just seems pathetic to me that some rock bands use their Christian image to gain popularity now. They don't get any respect among metal fans, that's for sure.

#15 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:15 PM

one band, Kiss.

Christians hated this band with a passion, now they think they can get into metal and corrupt our youths more? f*ck those Shylock bastards.

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 06:03 PM

i typed up something long but you know what f*ck it.

im going to listen to what i want and i don't care who sings it, you will do what you want and nothing we say is going to change it so whatever.

Edited by Billy Pumper, 15 November 2006 - 06:04 PM.

#17 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:06 PM

IMO if you want to hear GOOD metal the way its meant to be played. Have shadow play some of his Sh*t, that made me want to eat babies and worship Satan, the feeling metal is suppose to leave when you listen to it. :tup:

#18 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:19 PM

IMO if you want to hear GOOD metal the way its meant to be played. Have shadow play some of his Sh*t, that made me want to eat babies and worship Satan, the feeling metal is suppose to leave when you listen to it. :tup:

I listen to that type of music like 6 hours every day :evilgrin:

#19 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

Project 86 is a christian band? Their song hollow had radio play here a few years ago and I think I have One Armed Man on a workout playlist. That "christian" band sh*t is just a turnoff, didn't creed play that sh*t out years ago? it's not even remotely appealing. Breaking Benjamin probably maintained their fanbase by correcting it when someone said they were a christain band, they said that they were just christians that were in a band. Good ole christanity, killing more motherf*ckers than cancer since 0000AD :hate:

Oh yeah, Hatebreed's a real f*cking band...

Edited by Jack, 24 January 2007 - 09:05 PM.

#20 Aethryl

Aethryl

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:19 PM

You guys are silly, just very silly.

Pointless arguments, silly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users