• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:36 PM

i don't like the fact that on ct's, players take it upon themselves to camp out and wait for there whole team to die. Then go in and start the killing the whole T's team, when half of them are on low on health. It just pure not having skills at all, and also some like to camp out in the sniper rooms and that really annoys me. Iam not saying camping is bad, but camping like that is just wrong and like i said no skills at all.

#2 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:39 PM

As you should know, admins discourage this. The general rule is that cts can stay behind in garage to defend it for a short time. That's all the camping they should do.

#3 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:49 PM

As you should know, admins discourage this. The general rule is that cts can stay behind in garage to defend it for a short time. That's all the camping they should do.

i understand what your saying but some dont listen at all and contiue to do this, that like saying screw the admins and the rules, we can whatever we want in this server

#4 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:24 PM

Trust me people that come to the servers either learn to listen quick or dont stay very long.

#5 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:34 PM

i don't like the fact that on ct's, players take it upon themselves to camp out and wait for there whole team to die. Then go in and start the killing the whole T's team, when half of them are on low on health. It just pure not having skills at all, and also some like to camp out in the sniper rooms and that really annoys me. Iam not saying camping is bad, but camping like that is just wrong and like i said no skills at all.

Like rushing in and spraying the f*ck out of everything takes skill? I like to sit back and let all the retards on my team die because just them being around me gets me killed. Office is such small quarters, especially when its 16v16, and the whole map just becomes a big traffic jam and a battle of who can hold out the longest. The whole map doesn't take skill and the slow, thoughtful style of play towards the end of rounds shows who actually has skill.

(Of course this only goes towards the people that are still moving to accomplish their objectives. Anybody that is just wasting time or camping ridiculous spots are definitely annoying.)

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 27 February 2007 - 12:48 PM.

#6 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:06 AM

Amen to that Blooms. :tup:

#7 fadetoblack

fadetoblack

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:01 AM

There is no reason a CT shouldent be out of the spawn and sniper room area after 30 seconds unless they are defending the garage or office from a serious T rush. If a CT is camping waiting for T's to come out and not continuing their objective then they will be warned to get moving. And if camping is continued they will get slapped around or slayed. very rarely do people not get the message after a fair warning. When admins are on we like to keep a fast pace going on and not have rounds go to the wire every round due to camping.

#8 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:42 PM

Like rushing in and spraying the f*ck out of everything takes skill? I like to sit back and let all the retards on my team die because just them being around me gets me killed. Office is such small quarters, especially when its 16v16, and the whole map doesn't just becomes a big traffic jam and who can hold out the longest. The whole map doesn't take skill and and slow, thoughtful style of play towards the end of rounds shows who actually has skill.

(Of course this only goes towards the people that are still moving to accomplish their objectives. Anybody that is just wasting time or camping ridiculous spots are definitely annoying.)

:tup: :tup:

#9 Woozy

Woozy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

Yeah cts camp sometime but it is a game. Just be nice instruct them not to camp sniper rooms. If they don't listen. spec and get an admin if you can. Be nice most people don't know all the rules of all the servers they play. We don't wanna scare all the new people coming to the server just because they don't know. Have fun drink a beer! :)

#10 QuickShot838

QuickShot838

Grey Knight

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:56 PM

i dont get y CTs camp, especially when they hav to rescue hosties :huh: . If it was a bomb situation i would understand.

lets imagine this is a real life scenario and u hav been kidnapped, would the SWAT camp outside next to their van and wait for them terrorist to come out... i dont think so. i kno i would be pissed if the SWAT did that.

O yea 250!!!

#11 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:03 PM

The reason cts seem to camp so much is that 90% of the time the server is stacked pretty favorably to T.

There are too many players (wont name them here but we all know who they are) refuse to play as CT. They come in and get rediculous scores camping a couple of spots. I agree completely with Blooms and think the best style to play as a CT is slow and methodical, but to do that you have to gain ground consistantly.

There is an issue with the server much greater then camping cts, and that is the one sided nature of many players and the inability for CTs to compete against stacked T teams.

Edited by TheCincinnatiKid, 27 February 2007 - 09:03 PM.

#12 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:04 PM

Yeah, t is usually stacked. I'll try to even it out whenever I can, as other members should do.

#13 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:40 PM

hehe cinci is the ultimate t camper though... he takes down about 4 cts while camping proj room before someone shoots him from behind lmao

god i suck at office so bad

#14 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:42 PM

I have noticed a problem over the last few months and rarely ever get to play T anymore....

#15 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

ah really? i always see u pwning people lol... ur like 35-7 all the time while im 7-35 hmmmm

#16 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:48 PM

i know why you say that becuase my point of view, they refuse to go to cts because most of the time they want to stat wh*re to get there points up.

#17 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:56 PM

ah really? i always see u pwning people lol... ur like 35-7 all the time while im 7-35 hmmmm

I think that was the only time I got to play T in the last few weeks......

#18 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:26 AM

Yeah, t is usually stacked. I'll try to even it out whenever I can, as other members should do.

I sometimes try to even it out but i usually just make it worse cause if u havent noticed office isnt my lv. :33:

#19 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:06 AM

Well the whole "one sided" thing results from the servers not allowing flash bangs imho. It is much easier to clear out places such as long hall and proj. room when you can simply toss a flash in there.

(Personally I'd rather them not be turned on though, heh.)

#20 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:12 PM

lolz... i always join the winning team!!!
i'll start joining losing teams now tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users