• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope

Lurker

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:45 PM

I can deal with the fact Boostfed camps every round as T with an m4 he gives himself because he needs the handicap. But this guy is a complete ass if you call him out on anything he does, and while I was playing on the office server today (approximately between 1:10 and 1:40pm) he starts talking sh*t to me and threatening to ban me, because he was denying camping all the time or something equally stupid. Later he starts using an AWP and slays me when I complain. I'm sure he pays some fee to be an admin but I think there should still be some rules for them.

Screenshot attached.

Attached Files

• Attached File  awp.GIF   165.88KB   108 downloads

Edited by Admiral Addict, 28 March 2007 - 12:47 PM.

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:50 PM

hmmm

#3 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:06 PM

WELL first off.. u complained that i use an m4.. no i dont need to handicap i do well with an ak as i said before.. i also said the m4 was my second weapon of choice and that if you wished i could use my first (choice) YOU TOLD ME TOO.

i didnt kill anyone with it.. i just popped off a few rounds and dropped it check the logs.

you b*tched and complained the entire time nor did i slay you. if i did i honestly dont remember. im 99% sure i didnt. i always give warnings b4 slaying anyone. which when you run your mouth as u were i should have.

u said if i like the m4 play as a ct. most boss members know i dont play ct often. i like playing as a t.

i did camp back t spawn a few rounds i was typing to other members about a possible hack and didnt even get the chance to give myself armor due to starting after the 30 seconds was up. so i gave myself a binded weapon. you were already at back t spawn door shooting.

OTHER ADMINS HAVE USED THEM IN OFFICE. I HAVE SPOKE WITH THEM ABOUT IT AND THEY SAID NOT TO DO IT OFTEN. AND NO MORE THEN 1 TIME IN A MAP. BUT WHEN YOU ASK FOR IT.. YOU GOT WHAT YOU HAD COMMING.. ALSO IF U CHECK THE LOGS NO ONE WAS HARMED AS I SAID B4.. I JUST POPPED OFF A FEW ROUNDS AND DROPPED IT.. awp is usless in office!!!!!!! its cqb = close qts battle. sniper riffles need not apply

funny i have no issues with anyone else.. just you. i play VERY LITTLE NOW doe to working in va and not having access to a pc.. i give cash on a reg and do my best to keep things running and fair. i dont care if you call me on using an m4 i could really care less what you think. with a score like u had i would be looking for an excuse to cry too i guess..

do me and the rest of us a favor.. shut up and play the game. my score wasnt 900000000 to 1.. it was barely over 1 to 1
i believe i was 4 over.. so does the m4 mean anything? or are you just looking for a reason to b*tch?

i have no issue with you really just your constant picking at me and disrespect when i constantly give cash when asked. most know me to be a decent guy sorry you dont see the same.

to other admins.. since my last issue ive been on my best behavior most times.. this guy just kept at it and continued to be an ass.. i dont need the trouble nor do i look for it.. as i said b4 i can care less if "he calls me out" on the m4.. with my 33-29 score we all know the m4 makes such a big difference right..lol please

i appologize for whatever i did to piss you off admiral.. i dont understand why you continued to pick at me.. i do NOT REMEMBER SLAYING YOU.. NOR DO I THINK I DID.

*** also look at the screen shot.. do u see any ct's anywhere in the area????

case closed

Edited by Boostfed, 28 March 2007 - 01:08 PM.

#4 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:13 PM

I was playing at the time and AA was def slain by an admin but i couldn't tell you which one or if the slaying was justified.

#5 Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope

Lurker

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:14 PM

Just to clarify a few things:

Like I said I'm not posting because you use the m4 as T - I was just pointing it out because it is relevant. And yes, you said "wanna see my #1 weapon choice" and I said "sure", but how the hell would I know you were talking about AWP? Yeah, I haven't seen you use it before but I don't see you that much anyway so I don't really know how often you do it.

I am 100% sure you slayed me...I wouldn't have bothered posting if you didn't. If the server logs that type of event it'll be there.

Lastly, don't say I was picking on you. You were being a major asshole to 4 or 5 people on there who were jokingly commenting on your constant camping with m4 "play style" as you called it. Again, the logs would show this, if chat is logged on that server.

Edited by Admiral Addict, 28 March 2007 - 01:17 PM.

#6 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:15 PM

I was playing at the time and AA was def slain by an admin but i couldn't tell you which one or if the slaying was justified.

demi gods please check logs.. i dont think i did.. if i did my bad.. but i honest to christ dont think i did

#7 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:19 PM

Just to clarify a few things:

Like I said I'm not posting cuz you use the m4, I was just pointing it out because it is relevant. And yes you said "wanna see my #1 choice" and I said "sure", how the hell would I know you were talking about AWP? Ya I haven't seen you use it before but I don't see you that much anyway so I don't really know how often you do it.

I am 100% sure you slayed me, I wouldn't have bothered posting if you didn't. If the server logs that type of event it'll be there.

Lastly, don't say I was picking on you. You were being a major asshole two 4 or 5 people on there who were jokingly commenting on your constant camping with m4 "play style" as you called it. Again chat logs would show this, if chat is logged on that server.

you just said that i was an ass to 4-5 other ppl.. i was only speaking to u.. i dont care what you think about my play.. i was 3-4 over so the m4 makes no diff.. u stated that its relevant.. so your saying that admins using a LEGAL weapon of their choice isnt fair? then you might as well say that the ct m4 is a more accurate gun then ak? thus ct's having an advantage upfront..

and if i remember correctly it was YOU who continued to gripe.. yes others said something which makes no diff.. you cried several rounds..

also id like to hear what other members who actually know me have to say about my admin.. no one else has said a word to my knowlegde for some time..

Edited by Boostfed, 28 March 2007 - 01:23 PM.

#8 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

fuck it, Your admin is removed, you obviously fail to control your own temper, btw, you Suck at counterstrike.

#9 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:29 PM

f*ck it, Your admin is removed, you obviously fail to control your own temper, btw, you Suck at counterstrike.

why am i now banned???

#10 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:34 PM

it was a 30 minute ban specific to server 1.

#11 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:37 PM

ok.. take the admin i guess theirs no changing your mind..i still dont understand why tho without checking the logs to see what i did and didnt do.. this guy was on me constantly.. if i slayed him then i have it comming tho i dont remember doing so. read the logs is all i ask.. i wasnt mad or losing my temper..

#12 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:54 PM

lols awps in office :P

#13 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:59 PM

lols awps in office :P

LOL, why would you use an awp in office? Its a small compact map for assault weapons.

#14 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:03 PM

i didnt kill anyone with it.. i had it for a few seconds..

#15 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:03 PM

I saw this coming from a while back when you got all prick-ish and tried to kick me, lol. GJ, one more scrub whose admin was taken away.

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:17 PM

one more scrub whose admin was taken away.

reaks of irony

sry still <3 u mass

#17 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:19 PM

I was banned for asking to be banned, not anything to do with admin. Still <3 your inbred mother, Billy.

#18 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:46 PM

I just like the fact that this guy posted his picture in 16bmp, looks great.

I know my voice doesn't matter, but just from reading this guy started a solid debate with good proof/facts as well as a witness. Also the change in Boostfed's mood from his first post to his second (after shadow posted) changed dramatically obviously depicting his realization.

#19 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:02 PM

boost... mellow admining plz :kill:

#20 N1nja

N1nja

Lurker

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:02 PM

WHAT BOOST LOST HIS ADMIN!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

Boost is a good guy and great admin. He has always been kind to me. Please reconsider taking his admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users