23 replies to this topic

#1 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:14 PM

Ok i posted here cause not all admins play GG and some of the regulars might have something to say on this.

If you play you have undoubtedly seen "Cheezeman" When he plays he is ALWAYS rocking a 12:1 ratio. I jokingly said something about him hacking. He started telling me that he has been playing 6 years and all the other bs that hackers usually say. Now i am definately no expert and it is harder to catch a hack in a fast paced game such as GG. I told him i was going to spec him. on the next map. Well he did horrible barely haveing a 2:1. I told him that, that was suspcious to me. He told me to go to officeworld and he would pwn. Once we go his ping jumps to 400 and he says he doesn't know whats going on. Once again while he knows im specing him, he is barely even. This just seems very suspicious to me.

I know that i am no where nere the best, all i am asking is for someone to keep an eye on this guy. I would like someone to tell me what they think.

"Cheezeman" STEAM_0:1:79095

#2 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

I've specced him many times, and I can't confirm anything. Sometimes it looks like a no-recoil, sometimes not. But I see alot of shit just like it on people with ratios <1. Maybe I'm just paranoid sometimes.

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:29 PM

yeah, it just seems like he NEVER misses. then all of a sudden once i was spcecing him, he was like DUR

#4 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:43 PM

I hate when he plays... it's so hard to tell in gun game, because you guys (frag and billy) know how easy it is to quickly advance..... but cheezedick just doesn't miss....

#5 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:51 PM

Yeah whenever I played with him he always f*ckin won with some crazy ass score like 29-4

Edited by Mike2077, 28 March 2007 - 09:52 PM.

#6 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:05 PM

Yeah he gets good scores, but i can still pwn him :)

I'm sometimes the same way, i can get like 29-3 on one map, switch to another and be like 1-4... i never really thought he was hacking, because me and him are about the same, but he might be i never speced him...

#7 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

not true. because you are not as good as him

#8 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:04 PM

lol

but really, the only time we played recently was a few days ago, and yeah i sucked that day..

#9 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:28 PM

i specced him for a while with billy last night..and his ratio magically went from 12-1 or 30-3 to less then 2-1. Pretty suspicious when its that dramatically different when he knows someone is watching him. It hard to tell tho bc gungame is so fast etc (yes i know im not an admin). Deff keep a watch on this guy, somethin is deff fishy

#10 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:53 PM

Yeah he frustrates me all the time. I can never tell if hes hacking either. I dunno, maybe hes just good but I dont like him.

#11 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:19 PM

lmao then again driz u dont like me playing gg either cause i own u and only u, but regarding the tpoic point, idk cheezeman is extremly good and i've thought he hacks a couple times, but if he does he is really good about hiding it. either way billy if he takes ur number 1 spot ban him so u can have it back :evil:

#12 FortySix&2

FortySix&2

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:05 PM

hmm, odd, i like gungame, and play somewhat often, so i have played with him multiple times.. i definitly have always been suspicious of him, noone is that good, and if they are, they have an offday once and a while. it also furthers my suspicions by alot that when you spec'd him he was barely even, that guy is always rocking a crazy ratio.. so i doubt its coincidence that the one time yta spec him, is his "one bad round". :tdown:

#13 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:49 PM

i definitly have always been suspicious of him, noone is that good

yeh hes suspicious but people are that good....and alot better.

Exxl / matt always on vent.

makes (or use to make) cheeze look like a noob. for example

#14 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:57 PM

Alot of people have rampages where you get like 15 kills without dying. He does it non-stop though. If you really are that good, you don't all of a sudden suck cock when someone is specing you.

#15 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:28 PM

well, i have decided that if the same thing happens again im going to ban him. :)

then we can talk about this again in an unban request, unless he knows he hacks and doesn't bother

#16 FortySix&2

FortySix&2

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:54 PM

yes frag, thats exactly my point. and ash, i realise ppl are that good SOMETIMES, but im a firm believer that NOONE can constantly be good, then suck when getting spec'd. i dont use this term often but "lolplz". :whatever: PS: Billy pumper ftw

#17 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:12 PM

Wow 46 you going for most posts in one day?

#18 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:41 PM

me thinks cheezeman is a hacka also
my reasons has already been said by many others

#19 FortySix&2

FortySix&2

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:08 AM

lol, no, it never crossed my mind, just getting to know the layout =P

#20 QuickShot838

QuickShot838

Grey Knight

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:47 PM

he must be double hacking if hes able to kno that ur specing him. O well, mayb hes a lifeless person that plays CS:S 24/7.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users