Personally, I'm rooting for Vancouver.

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:54 AM

So many great teams... I seriously have no idea how this whole thing is going to turn out....

I'm gonna root for the Flames, just because they are my hometown team... But the smart money is on Nashville, Detroit, and Buffalo.

Sid the Kid is on a f*cking spree.... if he can rape his opponents enough without getting injured during the playoffs, then Pittsburgh might be a dark horse.

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:13 AM

NHL?

#4 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:06 AM

Devils all the way!

#5 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:35 AM

Im going to the rangers home games 3 and 4. its going to be sick. Playoffs at the garden. Atmopshere is going to be so intesnse. Eh...i don't think the devils will do so well this year in the playoffs either. Their good and i think they will get past the first round but then they will prolly end up playing pittsburg or ottawa. idk. but i can't wait until the playoffs.

Edited by slash, 10 April 2007 - 10:02 AM.

#6 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:51 AM

Devils all the way!

An ahl team could beat Tampa so no worries there, but as soon as the devils meet the pens, sens or sabres they are done. The only hope they would have is 4 shutouts from broduer seeing as they can barely score a goal a game. What an exciting team though. I mean really. Wow. That's why I watch soccer. I love to watch a team that never scores.

#7 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:11 PM

As always, since the Panthers didn't make the playoffs, I would like to see Vancouver take the cup this year. Looking at the Eastern teams, I would like to see the Devils take it because I hate the other teams more than I hate the Devils. :1:

#8 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:55 PM

New york islanders will take it all!

#9 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:17 AM

New york islanders will take it all!

doubt it. As much as i would like to see the islanders beat the sabers. I think they will lose in 5. Rangers on the other hand could have an easy route to the eastern coference payoffs. If they can beat atlanta and the penguins lose to the sens rangers can take the sens. But idk. its going to be tough getting past the sabers.

#10 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:19 AM

I forget, does CBC broadcast playoff games in the week?

Anyways, first game(s) start tonight :perk:

#11 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:32 AM

I forget, does CBC broadcast playoff games in the week?

Anyways, first game(s) start tonight :perk:

I think it does. Well at least for local people. I don't get cbc channel anyways so wut ever. Yea. mdd pumped for playoffs. :tup:

#12 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:22 PM

rangers can take the sens.

Are you f*cking serious.

#13 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:28 PM

My Number one team is the Avalanche but they didnt make it this year so...GO DEVILS!!

#14 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:07 PM

Are you f*cking serious.

yea im serious. They have proved during regular season that they can take the sens and that was in the begining of the seasion when the rangers sucked.Now they are playing there best hockey all year. i think they can take the sens.

#15 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:33 PM

GOOOOOOOO Devils!!! :evil:

#16 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:40 PM

Yeah, I think the Devils might take the east, since the panthers didn't make it. :tired:

#17 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:56 PM

Ottawa vs NYR this season:

Dec 9 NYR Lost 1-3

Dec 29 NYR Won 1-0

Jan 11 @NYR Won 6-4

Mar 13 @NYR Won 3-2

So they really proved they can take the sens lol. I hope atlanta sweeps their sorry ass.

#18 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

Ottawa vs NYR this season:

Dec 9 NYR Lost 1-3

Dec 29 NYR Won 1-0

Jan 11 @NYR Won 6-4

Mar 13 @NYR Won 3-2
So they really proved they can take the sens lol. I hope atlanta sweeps their sorry ass.

point proved. lol nah im a loyal rangers fan. they will take first round but after that i really not sure how far they can make it. but its the playoffs anything can happen.

#19 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

point proved. lol nah im a loyal rangers fan. they will take first round but after that i really not sure how far they can make it. but its the playoffs anything can happen.

The thrashers are a pretty good club with a dirty coach who will not think twice about sending a goon after jagr or whomever. so that's not a slam dunk series for NY by any means.

Face it, the rangers sucked most of the year and if they hadn't traded do nothing Jason Ward for Sean Avery they wouldn't have made it. (what LA was thinking on that trade I have no idea) I'll tell you this though if the rangers win even one series in this playoff it will be because of Lundqvuist not Jagr.

#20 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:30 PM

The thrashers are a pretty good club with a dirty coach who will not think twice about sending a goon after jagr or whomever. so that's not a slam dunk series for NY by any means.

Face it, the rangers sucked most of the year and if they hadn't traded do nothing Jason Ward for Sean Avery they wouldn't have made it. (what LA was thinking on that trade I have no idea) I'll tell you this though if the rangers win even one series in this playoff it will be because of Lundqvuist not Jagr.

oh i know. Although jgar did play well last night. and the rangers didn't exactly suck most of the season cus if they did they wouldnt be in the playoffs. but w/e. rangers are up 1-0 on the trashers so idc right now. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users