21 replies to this topic

#1 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

Well i was banned from the office server because teh lawlercaust started abusing his admin powers. He just out of nowhere started to yell out "Get out of ur spawn" when i was terrorist. He changed his health to like 9999 and teleported to our base 5 seconds into a round started shootin everybody and no1 could kill him. Then next round he just slayed everyone and kept on sayin "get out of spawn" I had to say sometin bout it and guess i got banned.

I dont know lawler very well and dont know why he did it but i dont think my ban was justified. I believe coldinblood was there

#2 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:11 PM

^^ noob.

prolly was a temp.

#3 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:10 AM

You've been around a while, you'd think long enough to know not to accuse Shadow of "abusing his admin." But, apparently not, I would guess a groveling PM might get you unbanned. Also, it might be a short ban anyway

Not to hijack your unban thread but this speaks to the larger issue of the redonkulous T projector room camping going on lately. We need a new policy for admins to deal with it. It's getting out of hand.

Edited by poopsmcgee, 22 April 2007 - 12:12 AM.

#4 Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope

Lurker

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:30 AM

"Not to hijack your unban thread but this speaks to the larger issue of the redonkulous T projector room camping going on lately."

i agree, as someone who usually plays CT, i notice admins have no tolerance at all for CT camping, and often as a result 8-10 guys on T camp the projector and paper rooms, and without flash bangs it can become annoying to deal with it. it's doable if you crouch and walk, check all the camping spots and play extremely carefully, but it becomes annoying and lame...if the server is supposed to be fast paced it should apply to both sides. i've seen plenty of T teams that rush out and easily overwhelm/pwn CT on office.

#5 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:55 AM

coldinblood

its "InColdBlood"
Yes i was there, for like 5 rounds or more, the T's camped projector. The Ct's rushed every round. Then "Lawler" Ported/Shitload of healthed you're spawn to get you guys moving. Then you yelled "ADMIN ABUSE!!". After you were banned, it did work. The T's didn't camp a round after that.

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:59 AM

its "InColdBlood"
Yes i was there, for like 5 rounds or more, the T's camped projector. The Ct's rushed every round. Then "Lawler" Ported/Shitload of healthed you're spawn to get you guys moving. Then you yelled "ADMIN ABUSE!!". After you were banned, it did work. The T's didn't camp a round after that.

Damn right, and that is how its done.

New Policy: if ALL T's are camping projector, slay the entire team twice, then pay them, if they dont move, FUCK THEM ALL.

#7 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:47 AM

New Policy: if ALL T's are camping projector, slay the entire team twice, then pay them, if they dont move, f*ck THEM ALL.

OMG Thank you! When someone comes on here complaining of admin abuse for my ma_slay #t, I'll link back to this thread. More than a couple of rounds with 95%of T's in projector room is out of control. I was also thinking about he idea of giving flashes to cts when this happens. But slaying the whole team is so much more dramatic, and fun!

#8 andyouarewho

andyouarewho

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:48 AM

Well i was banned from the office server because teh lawlercaust started abusing his admin powers. He just out of nowhere started to yell out "Get out of ur spawn" when i was terrorist. He changed his health to like 9999 and teleported to our base 5 seconds into a round started shootin everybody and no1 could kill him. Then next round he just slayed everyone and kept on sayin "get out of spawn" I had to say sometin bout it and guess i got banned.

Sounds just like good ol' Shadow.

#9 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 09:07 AM

i didnt even know lawler was shadow....... but o well just want to find out how long my ban is for.

for ur new "policy" u kinda teleported at teh start of the round and started killin everybody, mayb u should wait until ur inside the office and if u see no T's rushing then teleport, because at the start people are still buying guns, finding out where to go etc.

#10 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:24 AM

Penguin you might want to choose your words wisely next time :)

#11 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:35 AM

FUCK THEM ALL.

As in...?

#12 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:45 AM

Do not anger a person like shadow. All hell will break loose :>.<:

#13 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:58 AM

Do not anger a person like shadow. All hell will break loose :>.<:

if u dont have somethign worthwhile to post... if ur not an admin or have anything to do with this topic... then dont say anything

thx :P

#14 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:26 AM

New Policy: if ALL T's are camping projector, slay the entire team twice, then pay them, if they dont move, f*ck THEM ALL.

WINNER!

#15 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:50 AM

well i can totaly understand why shadow did it.. myself since im no god when ct's camp sniperroom and hide behind boxxes.. ive turned myself into a ct and went in.. teamswapped and killed everyone..lol t's should at least make an attempt to get out of spawn and keep the pace of the game higher.. i camp as well at times but at least i go to stairs or outside.. i dont just sit in spawn on a constant..

i wont ever slay an entire team.. or teamswap for that matter. (admin was taken for this action) i think its best that when t's are camping hard.. we should maybe take cash or just put the better players on ct. no reason good players should be chillin in spawn all round.

pen do me a favor.. post your steam i.d and let shadow know that you are sorry..lol you cant get unbanned bro by being a large penis in forums.. your ma boy and all but man DO NOT EVER SAY "ADMIN ABUSE" IN THE FACE OF A GOD. ever " forever ever"

good luck.. like others said it was prob a temp ban.

#16 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:26 PM

Am I the only one (other than Penguin) who sees that as NOT the best way to handle that particular situation? I mean, it's basically the same as slaying the whole team (which would be appropriate AFTER several warnings), but the difference is that it's a much better sign of punishment for (basically not breaking rules, since there was no rule like that beforehand) the T team to slay them. Rather than porting and setting your health because slaying is a world wide punishment used for first offense rule-breaking. Again, I don't care if all these kids are banned or not from BoSS servers or how the servers are ran these days because I hardly use them anymore, but nevertheless, I will take a stand and say that REALLY was admin abuse. If it was temp, then that ban is most likely up, but if it wasn't then I think he should be unbanned.

#17 Buck_Shot

Buck_Shot

Dissovowed

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:55 PM

No offence to shadow or the server rules or anything, but T's camping projector or office in general is kinda the same thing as CT's camping bomb sites A and B. Technically they are protecting their objective from the other side because the hostages are kind of in projector room. So if T's cant camp projector on office I say to be fair ct's cant camp any bomb site on the dust2 server....

#18 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

i remember shadow giving me 1000 health once.. .and i pwned them all :)

#19 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

Am I the only one (other than Penguin) who sees that as NOT the best way to handle that particular situation? I mean, it's basically the same as slaying the whole team (which would be appropriate AFTER several warnings), but the difference is that it's a much better sign of punishment for (basically not breaking rules, since there was no rule like that beforehand) the T team to slay them. Rather than porting and setting your health because slaying is a world wide punishment used for first offense rule-breaking. Again, I don't care if all these kids are banned or not from BoSS servers or how the servers are ran these days because I hardly use them anymore, but nevertheless, I will take a stand and say that REALLY was admin abuse. If it was temp, then that ban is most likely up, but if it wasn't then I think he should be unbanned.

in the server... it clearly states... CAMPING IS ALLOWED BUT DONT SLOW DOWN THE PACE OF THE SERVER :D

... i consider that slowing the pace and breaking rules :P

#20 Buck_Shot

Buck_Shot

Dissovowed

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:00 PM

i have a solution.. everyone rushes to the snowman every round no exceptions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users