#1 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:38 PM

What is goin on BoSS...

Basically I'm just a good ol' pubber, found your server (24/7 office) a few months back and have been playing on it quite a bit recently. Aside from minor disagreements with Cleric and Boostfed, my gaming on that server has been most enjoyable and i would really like it to continue that way...which brings me to today.

I realize Shadow is the owner...I realize he enjoys the certain powers an owner has over what he controls...however, if he was the admin during the following time, I would like to bring his administration skills over a server into question on August 19th, approx 4:15 pm. Let me attempt to describe the situation:

The CT's were obviously being overpowered by the T's...round after round, we (CT's) would rush or 'hover defensively' (i wouldnt say camp) and either way, we would get slaughtered by the T's. Shadows solution to this was a server wide mute, and threats that went to the tune of "CT's, rush or get slayed/kicked/banned". So then, as a fourth of our team would be slayed/etc. each round for 'camping', the rest of us tried to rush effectively, but without having the capability to coordinate our actions through text, given the mute, it made the situation worst. I felt like i was f*ckin blindfolded, told to run forward (into my almost certain doom), and if i didnt, I would receive a punishment of the same or worse magnitude. I'm not sure how anyone would expect that situation to be enjoyable for the CT's, but just in case anyone reading this is unsure, it was not enjoyable. Some of us started complaining through the text in our names, one of which was banned (I dont know for how long) for doing so...a guy that goes by the name Penguin...great guy, great player, a player that did not deserve to get banned. His 'name' might have been changed to something that was disrespecting the administrator...which i beleive to be null and void given the administrator wasnt giving us respect as human f*ckin beings.

I was eventually kicked for acting irritated (and it took a LOT of effort to appear so limited), which gave me the final motivation to come here and post. Now i understand a general respect should be held for administrators...i also understand rules on the server should be upheld by the people who play on it. As far as i could tell, the rules were being followed, and respect was being given to any administrator, before it was undeserved. When an administrator abuses his power in an un-just fashion to the point where people start gettin pissed off, i seriously doubt he deserves any respect from the people hes abusing. I personally cannot tolerate future instances of the above...so i would appreciate some admins understand this post and try to remember what it felt like to be a par pubber...before i force myself to leave this 'community' that i have enjoyed and respected...

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:40 PM

Firstly, I wasn't the one who muted anyone, secondly, shut the fuck up your opinion means nothing.

#3 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:41 PM

:16:

#4 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:41 PM

Yeah, and if you got your head out of your ass, you'd notice that once Shadow got the CTs rushing they started to win.

#5 Captiva

Captiva

If You Can Bleed, You Can Die

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:45 PM

Yeah, and if you got your head out of your ass, you'd notice that once Shadow got the CTs rushing they started to win.

+ 1

And, you're a pussy. Stop whining. CTs actually started beasting once they stopped spawn camping.

#6 lostcuaz

lostcuaz

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE THE INTERNET SLOW! ! ! !

I was the one with the server wide mute.

As admins we have a right to do as needed, kick afk and spec. But do we really need to explain our selves every f*cking time honestly

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

oh and another thing, I'd like to point out the fact that you were never in the community to begin with, Postcount = 1 = nodice.

#8 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:57 PM

oh and another thing, I'd like to point out the fact that you were never in the community to begin with, Postcount = 1 = nodice.

Never needed to post before...why would lack of posting insinuate noobishness?...and if u care so little about what your pubbers have to say, then i guess i wont be posting again. I was on the server alot...if not posting much makes me not part of the community, then i gues im not...ended up hearin alot about BoSS just by playin, though. Sorry then, shadow, for seeming to blame you, though the demands for rushing and lack of coordination due to the mute WAS frustrating.

The CT's won...maybe twice...MAYBE three times during that time. Once the mute was gone, it got alot more even and 'fun'.

I dont require explanations for administrative actions. I am interested in knowing a problem which the only solution would be a server-wide mute .

I'd also like to say, against my best judgement, i rushed every round after shadow told me to, and got instantly killed because i was goin up against 4 t's with no backup because i couldnt tell anyone 'hey, lets rush garage'. Constantly dying, and then specin my teamates get scared and shot all to hell isnt how ct's win rounds...usually...

Edited by EVIL Shenanigans, 19 August 2007 - 05:08 PM.

#9 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:57 PM

I don't get what you expect to happen by posting this.

#10 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:01 PM

I don't get what you expect to happen by posting this.

I'd like that clusterf*ck which took place not to happen again.

clusterf*ck = few sh*tty players + admin powers = terribleness for all

Edited by EVIL Shenanigans, 19 August 2007 - 05:04 PM.

#11 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:07 PM

STFU....

#12 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:07 PM

if you wanna go into our server and talk shit about how we run things, go play on one of those horrible non-admin'd servers, camping is unacceptable, all you do is slow down the progress of the game.

#13 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

if you wanna go into our server and talk sh*t about how we run things, go play on one of those horrible non-admin'd servers, camping is unacceptable, all you do is slow down the progress of the game.

I have always loved the way you guys run ur servers...its why i play on them. This one instance pissed me off, so i figured i'd post to get a response...why did you ban me for disagreeing with this one instance?

Oh yeah, and i dont camp...

Now, i'll shut the f*ck up, just for you racoon...

#14 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:18 PM

because you were dissing me on the server...

#15 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:29 PM

Lol i love these arguments, BTW it wasnt me in the game it was Cpt Penguin Panties but i was in the game too under an alias(secret) and once shadow got CT's to start rushing we did start winnin. Cpt Penguin changed his name to like "Shadow go burn in a fire" or sometin liek that and i knew what was going to happen, the good ol ban hammer :). My final thoughts........................

Posted Image

#16 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:36 PM

Here's the way it works.

Shadow runs this b*tch. This is his sh*t.
You play on his sh*t.
Therefore, you do what he says regardless of whether or not you like it.

Or.. You leave. It's that simple. Take your pick from those two, whichever you like! But spare us all this bullsh*t. Now, there's the door. Plenty of other servers for you to go get your way on. Toodles.

#17 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

Voice Commands FtW.

#18 Captiva

Captiva

If You Can Bleed, You Can Die

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

You could have typed a message after said death to your team. It your teammates who don't get the message aren't idiots, they could probably catch on. Speaking isn't necessary. I mute in-game speaking when I go on Vent to entertain myself by talking to this lot.

You were screwed once you changed your name.
Flagrant disrespect.

#19 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:33 PM

wow. he says,

I realize Shadow is the owner...I realize he enjoys the certain powers an owner has over what he controls...however, if he was the admin during the following time, I would like to bring his administration skills over a server into question on August 19th, approx 4:15 pm. Let me attempt to describe the situation:

now this is where i neglect to read the rest of his statement.

you:

1) realized that he is the owner of the server and still went on to criticize? stabbin' the dragon in the toe now, aren't ya?

2) apparently, haven't grasped the local hierarchy. you listed Cleric as one of your complaints, and regardless of your original complaint, this means you're f*cked from the get-go. this is why the community is advertised in server, to basically understand who not to f*ck with at any given time. red and green means no.

/halcomb's drunk rant of the evening.

Edited by Halcomb, 19 August 2007 - 11:35 PM.

#20 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

Evil I honestly don't know who you are so I can't think of any disagreement I have had with you (unless you play under another name); however, what you have to understand is that in this community and all you other people out there who have been crying admin abuse lately need to pay close attention to this point . . .

When one Admin speaks, All Admins are speaking.

Going and complaining to another admin about an admin is not helping you. In fact it is making it worse because you are in effect calling his judgment into question also. Unless you have proof (A demo and many screenshots) of abuse by an admin your opinion does not mean sh*t to us, as Shadow said.

Really all this post did was piss off every admin because with all your careful wording it still equates to you complaining about us.

You "realize" huh? Why don't you "realize" some stfu and end your life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users