Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:23 PM

Posted Image

ZOMG I CANT WAIT 4 THISS GAEM!!111

Edited by Raccoon00, 25 September 2007 - 04:24 PM.

#2 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:29 PM

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG....

lols, but since i won't be playing it for awhile (seeing as how i dont have a 360, and have no intention of getting one, and the pc version will be coming out in like 7 years), i just wanted to know the ending, looked it up, and the ending is pretty cool, and of course it leaves room for more halo games...

#3 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

Im about to get my copy, my dad is picking it up on his way home from work...I cant wait!

#4 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:56 PM

A bunch of retards where talking about it at school today. One kid waited in line at game shop to get it....I wanted to drive by that place and pelt them with paintballs.

#5 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:05 PM

Wear a MC outfit...Lawl
That would of been Epic

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:16 PM

YAY I CAN'T WAIT TILL EVERYONE HAS THEIR COPY! It will mean a 87.32% drop in retards playing computer video games. Finally I can game in peace.

XBL is to retards, as Concentration camps were to Jews.

#7 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

I had a sneaked copy of it last week. Played it yesterday and it's nothing that special. lol @ the noobs sleeping in front of future shop tho

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:37 PM

i have only played halo 1 and that was only ~30 mins on death match.

I thought it sucked err well maybe just nothing special

#9 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:38 PM

I had a sneaked copy of it last week. Played it yesterday and it's nothing that special. lol @ the noobs sleeping in front of future shop tho

ahaha those nubs its so sad how they wait. I told this nub at my school the day after "Halo 3 would be better on PC, I don't think it would be worth not sleeping for it on xbox360". His overreacting response probably due to the lack of sleep the night before: "NO IT NOT! Xbox 360 own evything! PC IS GAY CUZE IT BORING!!!" My response: "um no... the PC is-" interruption; "NO IT NOT IT GAY! IT MEAN U GAY TOO!!!, XBOXZ 360 GRAPHIC BETTER!!!" I didn't have time for that so I walked away laughing. I'm thinking half the people who waited for Halo 3 are nerdy noob wh*res. :dork:

Edited by �HADOW109, 25 September 2007 - 07:41 PM.

#10 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

Anyone who even enjoys that game needs to get their head checked out. Most overrated game series ever created.

I played through singleplayer on the first one... found it mostly boring all the way through. Then I tried MP on xbox or whatever it was on and it sucked even worse.

#11 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:01 PM

i wonder if anyone on boss is jewish... or if any jew is actually gonna join...

#12 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:02 PM

ahaha those nubs its so sad how they wait. I told this nub at my school the day after "Halo 3 would be better on PC, I don't think it would be worth not sleeping for it on xbox360". His overreacting response probably due to the lack of sleep the night before: "NO IT NOT! Xbox 360 own evything! PC IS GAY CUZE IT BORING!!!" My response: "um no... the PC is-" interruption; "NO IT NOT IT GAY! IT MEAN U GAY TOO!!!, XBOXZ 360 GRAPHIC BETTER!!!" I didn't have time for that so I walked away laughing. I'm thinking half the people who waited for Halo 3 are nerdy noob wh*res. :dork:

+1

A friend of mine was calling me a nerd because I've played Guild Wars, WoW, and other MMO's on my PC, but he was the one who stayed outside EB games for six hours waiting to get Halo 3 and the gayest little toy that could ever come with it. The most rofl thing: All-in-all it cost him like $200 (Including game, helmet thing, ga$$$, and food that he ate while he sat there aimlessly for six hours).

#13 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

Lol....i dont get how its so big? like how everyone Masterbaits to it

i rather Play Time splitters than Halo

#14 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

its like the exact same thing as halo 2. or from what ive noticed , it is.

#15 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:48 AM

If he really got that f*ckin helmet thing he should be castrated.

#16 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:44 AM

... stayed outside EB games for six hours waiting to get Halo 3 and the gayest little toy that could ever come with it.

"My 1337 Schkills at HALO 3 (aka, gods holy gift) are IMPWOOVED when i wearz dah 1337 helmetz while I pwn da noobs!!!!!1!!YAY!!!11!!!"

...i pity the stupidity of the general public...

#17 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:38 AM

Really doubt I'll get that one. Bought the 360 last year and have probably 4 hours on that POS. Like the consoles for sports games only, and the only competition in my house is my wife. And she is usually paying homage to the one eye. whore.

C

#18 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:43 AM

I'm not going to lie, I went at midnight to get it.
Luckily, we got to gamestop and saw this one kid we talked to last year once or twice, so my buddies and I skipped half the line to get up with him.
It is a pretty fun game, not going to lie. And the campaign is pretty challenging too.

Still waitin for huxley, though.

#19 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:08 PM

I'm not going to lie, I went at midnight to get it.
Luckily, we got to gamestop and saw this one kid we talked to last year once or twice, so my buddies and I skipped half the line to get up with him.
It is a pretty fun game, not going to lie. And the campaign is pretty challenging too.

Still waitin for huxley, though.

Yeah, I was bored so I went at midnight, too. Showed up around 11. walked into the store and paid for the game. Was told to come back 11:30 to 11:45. Was on my way home by 12:05. Campaign is way easier than 2, but there is a skull selection menu now. Turning easter eggs into gameplay...

#20 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:57 PM

i rather Play Time splitters than Halo

+1
I played Co-op, multiplayer, and online at a friends house a few hours ago. The only new things I really noticed were the new weapons and graphics, and they aren't anything original or amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users