pretty funny

#2 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:18 PM

That was amazing except the windows upgrade to Vista should of hurt itself, not made it better.

#3 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:35 PM

Ummmm...

Kinda weak arguments... and just absurd... even if you are pretending to be final fantasy, at least you know... try harder.

#4 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:19 AM

"Macintosh Upgrade Fails"..... Apple releases a new OS yearly, and it runs faster than the previous version..... Microsoft releases a new OS every 5 years and it is the sh*ttiest operating system on the planet.

#5 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:12 PM

"Macintosh Upgrade Fails"..... Apple releases a new OS yearly, and it runs faster than the previous version..... Microsoft releases a new OS every 5 years and it is the sh*ttiest operating system on the planet.

Quantity =/= Quality

Shittiest OS on the planet, eh?

At least a PC can do this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As well as run any Adobe or Microsoft productivity software.

#6 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:43 PM

Here we go... another windows mac argument. I just like to be able to make my own sh*t. I dont HATE macs, its a goddamn preference. Who cares anyways, make up your own mind and do your own deal. Why do you care what other people choose in their OS anyways? :huh:

#7 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:44 PM

Kinda weak arguments... and just absurd... even if you are pretending to be final fantasy, at least you know... try harder.

Nice find. You guys take everything to seriously.

#8 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:48 PM

I just like both, I have both a Mac Laptop and a Desktop PC... I just hate the bickering about one or the other.

They each have their benefits, and the mac hate club is getting drastically smaller every quarter....

Apple Inc.'s fiscal fourth-quarter profits jumped 67 percent and easily beat Wall Street expectations, capping a record-breaking year that saw unprecedented momentum in its Mac business, ceaseless consumer interest in its iPod players and a successful introduction of its newest endeavor, the iPhone.

#9 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:07 PM

I don't hate Macs, I hate people who suck Steve Jobs' dick and constantly insult the PC for no reason.

I simply have no use for the Mac and neither do a lot of other people.

I like to play games, use Adobe applications, and customize my computer, both hardware and software-side.

If somebody needs a Mac for a particular reason, like something they can't do on a PC, then a Mac is a solution.

#10 Yacht

Yacht

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:10 PM

Quantity =/= Quality

sh*ttiest OS on the planet, eh?

At least a PC can do this:

*Images*

As well as run any Adobe or Microsoft productivity software.

+1.
Totally true.

Interesting video, they could've added a few better things in there. I liked the mouse one.

#11 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:49 PM

Can't we just enjoy the video (or dislike it and just leave) without getting our panties all in a huge wad? Christ, what, are you guys poster boys for these companies or something? Do they pay you to defend them to the death? Honestly!

ANYWAY, funny video. :tup:

#12 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

It's a YouTube video lol.

#13 Jesterman

Jesterman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:36 PM

I made my mac book pro do this so stfu, Posted Image

, but i play games on a pc, plus i have office for mac and its just as good, and i have final cut pro, photoshop cs2, dreamweaverm, flash, fireworks + no virus, my mac can kick your PCs ass any day, but just not in the gaming department. just because you noobs dont know how to use it does not mean you should bash it. i know both windows and mac like the back of my hand.

#14 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:49 AM

I have a MacBook that I use every single day of my life. I wouldn't change it for anything, I use my PC almost exclusively for gaming. The MacBook just isn't made for gaming, but that is fine.

I <3 both. Equally.

#15 Captiva

Captiva

If You Can Bleed, You Can Die

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:19 PM

Ummmm...

FYI.
Totally a hybrid Pokemon/FF. FF music, Pokemon stylization.
Therefore, mission accomplished.

Linux FTMFW.

Edited by Captiva, 27 October 2007 - 04:19 PM.

#16 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

FYI.
Totally a hybrid Pokemon/FF. FF music, Pokemon stylization.
Therefore, mission accomplished.

Linux FTMFW.

Never played Pokemon, so I just picked up on the FF-ness.

But yeah, Linux though? Bleh.

Mythbuntu is fun though...

#17 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:34 PM

Ummmm...

+1

And I end my statement there.

#18 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:40 PM

I made my mac book pro do this so stfu, Posted Image

, but i play games on a pc, plus i have office for mac and its just as good, and i have final cut pro, photoshop cs2, dreamweaverm, flash, fireworks + no virus, my mac can kick your PCs ass any day, but just not in the gaming department. just because you noobs dont know how to use it does not mean you should bash it. i know both windows and mac like the back of my hand.

Wow, congratulations, nobody cares.

Macs are not difficult to use, in fact the average person would probably learn how to use them quicker than they would a PC.

But the only reason Macs don't have a lot of viruses is because 95% of the world doesn't use them. Therefore, less people are trying to exploit OSX's holes because they want to reach a bigger audience. (The exact same reason that Macs lack games and software applications)

It not that we're noobs who don't know how to use Macs. It's that we quite frankly don't care about them because our PCs can do more.

Oh, and have fun trying to upgrade that Mac to play more demanding games in the future! :muaha:

#19 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:14 PM

Wow, congratulations, nobody cares.

Macs are not difficult to use, in fact the average person would probably learn how to use them quicker than they would a PC.

But the only reason Macs don't have a lot of viruses is because 95% of the world doesn't use them. Therefore, less people are trying to exploit OSX's holes because they want to reach a bigger audience. (The exact same reason that Macs lack games and software applications)

It not that we're noobs who don't know how to use Macs. It's that we quite frankly don't care about them because our PCs can do more.

Oh, and have fun trying to upgrade that Mac to play more demanding games in the future! :muaha:

Wow, congratulations, noboday cares.

Games aren't everything!

#20 Yacht

Yacht

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

Let's see.. Single click mouse? Check. Soft interface? Check. Warranties out the butt? Check. "It just works." Check. Makes you feel like you're young, hip, fresh, interesting, cool? Che-.. LOL.
It's true, whenever I use a Mac it feels like I'm using a dumb downed version of Windows/Linux.

photoshop cs2, dreamweaverm, flash, fireworks + no virus

I'm pretty sure that's all possible on a Windows Native system as well.. Considering the fact that I have all of those.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users