• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Reno

Reno

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:20 AM

My name is from a character in FFVII, a really badass character.

#42 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:13 AM

Haha, i remember Reno. Beat the hell outta him.

#43 fadetoblack

fadetoblack

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:17 AM

One of my favorite Metallica songs, and after shooting someone and they lie their dyinging it actually makes some sense.

#44 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:40 PM

Original CS name was Cloud Connected,

^ yeah b*tch

On day i was like...hmmm whos a bad ass for my name?
then i watched that movie and i was like ..alright...3 years later i still have it

#45 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:52 PM

my name is simple think about the name and the fact i am in vt

#46 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:20 PM

King_Dude came from a radio show The Hideout on Real Radio 104.1 Orlando. But after joining BoSS i remembered the word Red-October from some history book i had read. So i started useing it cuz i like it and the Symbolism. Although i love the move The Hunt For Red October thats where i origianly got the name from. My other names that i used to go by and still do are. Bawls-Kid(long Story), Nerco_Phill, Col.Cretin

#47 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:53 PM

hoon is part of my korean name... and my friends were like... go with hoon.. so i was like... f*ck yeah!!!
and soon i got stuck with it xD
that's my lil story! lolz don't ask for my korean name..

#48 lostcuaz

lostcuaz

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:23 PM

I have had this name for about 8years, all sorts of games and forums... :)

I am a "lost cause" in my own eyes :grin:

#49 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:34 PM

well, my name history is pretty weird so i'll make it brief...
Back in the good old condition zero days i went by the name MilfsAreFun... then after i bought cs source i decided to go dow a completely differnet path... the 1st couple of rounds i played i got owned completly will everygun i tried until i finaly got enough money to buy the awp. i went on a killing spree and died. after that i decided i'd name myself AwpingHobo... (cause i suck with every gun so im poor.. hints the hobo part) nowadays i go by AwpingHomo because as many of u know i used to have a gAyZ tag in front of my name (school clan dont ask me how it was decided cause i had no part in it) so since it was teh gayz i changed hobo to homo and well, thats that...
p.s driz use to call me awpininghomo before the gayz clan so that gave me the idea to begin with... :?:

#50 vvolfenstein

vvolfenstein

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:34 AM

Well hmm. I guess my name was thought out overthe years that I used to play the old school castle wolfenstein and all the other deathmatch type wolfenstein games on multiplayer or lan with friends. I`ve always liked the name so I decided to use that as my name. Also useful because people can call me wolf which makes it short enough to be used. I wanted to make it something usnique and one day on the boss server someone came onto th game called VVolfpack <----with 2 V�s instead of 1 W. I thought that was pretty sweet so I decided to use that in conjunction with my special F � <--- like so

#51 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:31 PM

emo

I have had this name for about 8years, all sorts of games and forums... :)

I am a "lost cause" in my own eyes :grin:

/emo

#52 Woozy

Woozy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

TOO MUCH BEER! And how do you feel after couple holes in you! :)

#53 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

Ive gone through like 4 names in my 6 years of playing Delta Force 2, Battlefield 1942, BF2 and CSS

First name: Russian Mobster(back in DF2 days): Im russian and i kill ppl in game and no one knew how so therefore russian mobster
2nd Name: Makaveli(BF1942): Makaveli is an alias name used by my fav rapper Tupac
3rd Name: Ford Prefect(BF2): A funny ass character from my fav movie/book Hitchhikers GUide to the galaxy
4th Name: Penguin: I LoVE f*cking PENGUINS

#54 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:58 PM

Ive gone through like 4 names in my 6 years of playing Delta Force 2, Battlefield 1942, BF2 and CSS
First name: Russian Mobster(back in DF2 days): Im russian and i kill ppl in game and no one knew how so therefore russian mobster
2nd Name: Makaveli(BF1942): Makaveli is an alias name used by my fav rapper Tupac
3rd Name: Ford Prefect(BF2): A funny ass character from my fav movie/book Hitchhikers GUide to the galaxy
4th Name: Penguin: I LoVE f*cking PENGUINS

*points* PENGUIN f*cker!!!!!

#55 Invisibleman

Invisibleman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

I'm a Queen song. I get to hear the "your not so invisible anymore" or "slightly visible" sh*t from someone.

#56 Communist

Communist

Red Lazarus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:35 PM

Does this really need an explaination, comrades?

Hah, just kiddin'. I've always been fascinated with color combinations, particularly with blue and gold. However, I already had a character with that scheme when I joined up here, and thus I couldn't use him (wrong universe). Well, I also like red and gold, good complementation. But that's COMMUNIST, tovarisch.

Aaaaaaaaand I was on a big commie kick anyways, lotsa cold war and pseudo-cold war games, so here we are.

More detailedly: I've always been fascinated with Russia, how they manage to be triumphant and yet fail miserably at the same time. For example, they created the PPSh-41, the AK-47, the MiG, vodka, knockoff cars, and (more or less) communism. I know that it wasn't a Russian who really created communism, but they were the first to try and apply it.
On the other side of the wheel, their experiment with communism failed miserably, the country was thrown from one end of suck to another, and they'll probably never shake the CCCP image.

I was also inspired by the fact that, in the ever-awesome game Freedom Fighters, you cna patch up some wounded Russkies and they'll fight for you. They're not bad people at heart, methinks, so why the hell not?

...I need to break a finger or something.

#57 don_watson

don_watson

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Absolutely nothing. It was a random name I thought up of one day that sounded cool. its not mafia related, my name isn't don or watson and it isn't about any fictional character in any medium. my brain just works in weird psychotic bubbles.

#58 (NamEless)

(NamEless)

i Suck pp woob woob!!!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 04:47 PM

I had Many names But i Couldn't pick one to go with so i was thinking about being Name Less but that didn't look to lol cool so i put them together to get NamEless) lol yes I knoe What u Think Lol

#59 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:50 PM

Indica is the type of cannabis that gets you stoopid high. :9: For the most part anyway...

#60 slash

slash

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:35 PM

i play guitar and slash is my favorite guitar player. at first i thought it was stupid but i like it now. its simple and short. PLus i slash noobs wit my knife when their not paying attention. lol nah jp. but yea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users