64 replies to this topic

#21 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:05 AM

I made the name up when I was 10, playing MoH:AS. Despite what it may look like, it is not a reference or has anything to do with any type of sexual activity. If I could change it, I would.

#22 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:52 AM

Komit = Name of my favorite Juno Reactor song.

#23 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:16 AM

my name was madhatter but you know where that went.....some ppl cant think of a name fore them selfs....

#24 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:23 AM

Yep his ass was to poor for internet so wyte's first cs and css moment's were at my house.And i used mad hatter since cs when wyte thought of it.Then i got 6 other friends into it.

#25 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:59 AM

Hmm well i really have no idea where splunk came from... umm i started using it when i played continuum a while ago and i just kept using the name..... :tup: And i just love how random it is

#26 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:50 AM

Deathblooms = badass Mudvayne song

IWantWhiteCastle = um, I guess I was hungry when I registered my account, plus I had just recently seen Harold and Kumar go to White Castle for the 4th time and loved it, not to mention my love for actual White Castle.

Original CS name was Cloud Connected, that name was very old school and I doubt anyone here remembers me playing by that name (or probably remembers my new name at this point either lol) but yea thats another song from In Flames

#27 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:01 AM

Original CS name was Cloud Connected, that name was very old school and I doubt anyone here remembers me playing by that name

I still call you Clouds. :whatever: :no:

Edited by Sgt. Bojo, 25 March 2007 - 10:20 AM.

#28 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:04 AM

Inertia pretty much sums up the way I play...my score tends to start out 0 and 9 or so (inert an the kills), and then the body in motion tends to stay in motion and Ill knife Mad Hatter

#29 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

When I first started playing fps multiplayer I had to think of a name. My friends used to call me Bob (inside joke that isn't even funny), but Bob was already taken. So I tried to think of something that sounded like a bad attempt at being intimidating and would come off laughable...and thus Silent Bob!

A few years later I became aware of Kevin Smith's Jay & Silent Bob characters and I finally understood all the Silent Bob references people were making in chat. However, no one believes me. Most people think I stole my name from Kevin Smith.

#30 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:46 AM

who needs a complicated name??

FUK NAMES

randomass suhh ftw...

#31 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:50 PM

Xx (Two X's make it look cool) In Cold Blood (A style of murder) xX (Two more X's to make it look cool)

lol. You know, it's customary among harcore (scene) kids to put x or Xx in front and behind of their name. That what I thought it was first, but then I realized you listen to actual music :P

Original CS name was Cloud Connected, that name was very old school and I doubt anyone here remembers me playing by that name (or probably remembers my new name at this point either lol) but yea thats another song from In Flames

I remember it, even remember the first time I ever saw you in game and asked if you were an In Flames fan :perk:

Mine anyway....

Frag0holic - one who is addicted to "fragging", that is, by any means and weapons killing another person.
I used to go by "Decay"... we're talking like 6 or 7 years ago, then I thought it was pretty uninspired so I sat down and started thinking about a unique name. Well, there you are :) I'm the original Frag0holic, registered it on nickbase back around the turn of the century (21st lol), knowing full well someone was gonna try and steal it heh.
Those of you who have seen my msn/other names. "Bienie" is a bastardisation of my real name "Bj�rn" which means Bear in English. It was kind of an inside joke about how people in a particular Swedish city pronounce my name.

#32 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:04 PM

ive had 3 cars with forced induction

91 t-bird super coupe
91 civic hatch with a b16a and inlinepro t3t4
now own a 94 si with boosted b18c aka gsr

so i thought boostfed might fit.. so yea.. boost ftw

see u f*ckers TOMORROW NIGHT.. IM COMMIN HOME EARLY!!

#33 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:39 PM

Gaara: anime character from naruto

about 3 years ago, before i joined BoSS, i was obsessed with Naruto..so i got the name Gaara, and stuck with it

that show fukin pwns... have u seen the new shippudens? they're pretty sweet... the like 60 episode lapse where they do abosl*te sh*t really pissed me off... but im finally bak into it now that the new season started

go asians

#34 andyouarewho

andyouarewho

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:41 PM

First there was "Yawer", based off of a spamming move in Jedi Knight Academy where you would "yaw", the art of spinning your mouse fast while attacking with a lightsaber to hit an opponent multiple times.
Then "Yawer turned into "Hey Yawer". This was reduced eventually to "Hey Yaw".
After quite a bit of time, and more games, my Counter-strike days started picking up. Back in 1.6, "Hey Yaw" became "AYAW". Soon, after watching countless movies and hearing the phrases "And You Are Who" and "And Who Are You?" I realized the connection. Thus became AndYouAreWho.

Actually...thats a bunch of bullsh*t.
One day I decided I needed a handle no one else would ever really use, so at the time someone on the Television said "And Who Are You?" so I got the idea there. :tup:

#35 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:31 AM

bored sitting in 7th period history back when I first started playing Quake 1 TF in like 96, and I was thinking of a handle...I wanted one that was different that I hadn't seen before...and I dunno I just thought wondergod...and I've been using it since...

#36 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:33 AM

Ozzy is my name.
people called me it before i started gaming :P

went by the name RocKstaR for a while.
but most of the time play under <[Vanilla.Gorilla]> which i use purely because it rhymes :)

#37 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:25 AM

At The Gates...well I just got HL:2, and decided to see what the fuss was about with cs:s, and while browsing the servers and BoSS caught my eye, I was listening to At The Gates:Slaughter of the Soul, so figured why the hell not, i've always been that player in certain games where I will get killed pretty easily, then have a random round where I destroy everything, and usually end up right at the front of the enemies base....."At The Gates" right before I get killed..haha.
and somtimes I play by "Ham and Niglets" for sh*ts and giggles, but as of recently with the whole racism thing, I kind of stayed clear from that. :tup:

#38 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:19 AM

I started CS a long time ago and sucked... badly. So out of self insultation, I changed my name to Ezkill. Because well. . . I was an easy kill. After I got better and through a bunch of other players miss typing my name, it slowly changed over to Ezekiel.

Though, Ezekiel kinda only started with CS. For other games, I've gone by so many names, I can't remember 'em all. But here's a short list. . .

. . . Derogatory Snack, A Bus, Da Bus, Bussman, Insane Klown Zombie, Kid Dredd, Dopedupsnipa, Spartan 117, Got - Died, Artillery Master, Government Man, Nitro Fish, Melnikov, Phil McKrackin, Your Testicals, DaddyCockAndBalls, (I used a single space for a name. :evil: ), Uno Mas, No Uno Mas, No Me Gusta!, Hell Jumper, Bullet Tooth Tony, 1, Sneaky Zekey, Healer Z, Souledier, Soul Man, Anonymous Firebat, Pyro, A Clever Name, Bob, Sgt. Dredd, Vassili_Zaitsev and 4-Itchy-Tasty.

#39 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:40 AM

Original CS name was Cloud Connected, that name was very old school and I doubt anyone here remembers me playing by that name (or probably remembers my new name at this point either lol)

^ yeah totally remember that sh*t

Well I'm a huge Star Wars fan and started reading the novels that detail things outside of the movies. 12 years ago I discovered the X-wing series which detailed Rogue Squadron. Rogue quickly became the standard name for everything. I always attached different endings to it though. My first sn (5th grade) was Rogue11o5 vs my current which is Rogue8105 (11th grade). Naturally through the games I've played I retained Rogue. However, when I joined BoSS I wanted a name that both spoke about my playing style... rogue (for those of you that remember my endless front office rushes from t spawn... I know chili does) and that also had a word play. From that I added Ally to the end. The two words are usually mutually exclusive, how can one be both a 'rogue' and an 'ally' at the same time. Outside of when Gaara calls me rogue-alley it works out.

#40 pusadolfo

pusadolfo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:42 PM

Well my 1st name is Gustavo and my 2nd is Adolfo, all my family and friends call me Gus, and once, a long time ago, a drunk friend called me "Pus" and along the years it became "Pusadolfo"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users