58 replies to this topic

#1 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:30 AM

so since monday my throat has hurt so bad it is hard to swallow saliva, forget about food and drink. I looked in my throat and there are white spots ozzing puss all over the place. So i went to the doctor well he swabbed it and said it was negative for strep. He wanted to take a swecond swab and send it to the doctors lab :21: well he said he was going to run a bunch of tests on it. Well that is scary cause the doctors lab is where you find out you have cancer or std's. And since i have been dipping for almost 8 years and i munched some random bitches carpet friday night i am nervous as shit. So my question is how likely is it to catch somthing like that while you are munching carpet? :tdown:

i feel like shit but i have finally broke 180lbs lol

#2 PandaHippie718

PandaHippie718

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:01 AM

Oh man, that's so gross. You might have gotten herpes of the mouth. Commonly known as "cold sores" but, in the back of the throat it's probably herpes.

Umm, you could have the clap, or Gonnerha of the mouth too!

You shouldn't have munched on no random hoe's carpet. It's gross! You gotta make sure it's clean and sanitary before you go doing that.

You could just have something else.

But it's probably one of the top three. Sorry dude, but hey at least of it's the clap or gonnerhea they are treatable. If it's the herp..well, good luck with that. :tdown:

#3 Cheat|Raab

Cheat|Raab

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:05 AM

Could be Mono..

#4 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:05 AM

In my prof. opinon I'd say go directly to your local booze store and buy the biggest bottle of the cheapest sh*t in there and down the hole thing in one sitting. Nothing will be left alive in your throat. You'll be lucky to still have the skin left.

#5 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:18 AM

you never eat a b*tch out kid! ever

you so nasty

also i think its proly mono. you dont start to show from the std's so fast.

Edited by wyte mafia, 23 May 2007 - 11:19 AM.

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:58 AM

wyte i think you are right, i talked to some of my premed friends and they said that std's have an incubation period so they are out (for now lol) anyway i did have mono in HS and apparently this could be a flare up. I feel really weak can't hardly talk can't smoke, and have to still go to work.

but lets just cross our fingers for 3 days here

doctor gave me zithromax (zpack) and litocaine to numb my throat (doesnt do shit btw) he said till we know for sure hes going to treat it as rapid strep

#7 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:01 PM

There is more then one kind of strep. The test just recognizes the most common. It could still be strep.

#8 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:38 PM

MONO

#9 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:43 PM

Mono f*cking blows, sorry dude, whole family had it, b*tch to get over.

#10 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:45 PM

i wish you the best in this sh*t. there isnt really anything else i can say.

#11 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:23 PM

Billy, your symptoms are definitely not cancer and if you are correct about the incubation period for STDs and showing symptoms. But it could be from a carpet you munched in the past? Let's hope not. :?:

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

It's probably strep. Mono has an incubation period just like STD's, and it's def more that three days. Could be something you got elsewhere too, and if it is, that random bitch has it too now lol.

#13 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

wtf is mono? im no good with any sort of diseases

Good luck tho hope that its treatable

*Well i read what mono is and i to think that u have it, all the symptoms u said relate to mono

Edited by -=Penguin=-, 23 May 2007 - 03:08 PM.

#14 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

prolly is mono, since you had it in hs, it could be back, or its some std from eating out from a while back.

either way, that blows.

#15 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:13 PM

I don't know a lot about mono, but I've never heard it causing white spots in the back of one's throat. I'm betting on a less common strain of strep throat. Either way, good luck, Billy. Let us know how things turn out.

#16 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:25 PM

Well i know not to fuck random bitches now, so i can thank you for that.
I remember when my throat hurt, it probley wasn't half as bad as yours and it still fucking sucked...
I hope the best for you man, Careful with the bitches now.

#17 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:35 PM

I am pretty sure it's not mono, mononucleosis has other symptoms also, it causes horrible redmarks on the back of your throat almost like a common strept, your glands in your neck will usually swell to the point you look like frankenstein doing a cover up, and you will feel weak and tired as a tripped out heroin addict.
I had it pretty bad a few years back I had all those symptoms and a 102f fever and I worked a double shift the day it seriously hit me, I went to the doctors and they said it was probably strept until they swabbed and it came back negative...anyway drink lots of OJ and eat hotdogs and 3-4 days you should be feeling better.And be careful because mono weakens your immune system(if you do have it), so you are more likely to get an infection or f*ck even strept(it's pretty common to get both, or even strept right after the mono starts to settle down)
anyway hope you feel better bill, and stop f*cking dipping(yes the snuff and the random fluff).

#18 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:38 PM

my money is on strep, frag is right there are incubation periods for that kind of stuff. Munching on carpets wont do sh*t to you dude. The percentage rate of catching any kind of STD even if its bareback on you is around 2 percent (and this is astudy doing it with AIDS from the CDC). Munchin on the carpet could not have DIRECTLY caused it. I wouldnt worry man, its prolly just a resistant and uncommon form of strep and you are worrying over nothing. Ill go look in my Mercks Manual later tonight at the hospital and ill get back to you for sure.

#19 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:41 PM

Oh man, that's so gross. You might have gotten herpes of the mouth. Commonly known as "cold sores" but, in the back of the throat it's probably herpes.

Umm, you could have the clap, or Gonnerha of the mouth too!

You shouldn't have munched on no random hoe's carpet. It's gross! You gotta make sure it's clean and sanitary before you go doing that.

You could just have something else.

But it's probably one of the top three. Sorry dude, but hey at least of it's the clap or gonnerhea they are treatable. If it's the herp..well, good luck with that. :tdown:

getting herpes simplex 1 or "cold sores" would not have anything to do with the back of his throat. They would just be little red sores on the outside or inside of his lips. The clap and other STDs are contracted when the hoo hoo dilly meets the cha cha. Which unless billy is holding out on us the full story he shouldnt worry about.

#20 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

you could get herpes in your throat, if he is likin the guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users