25 replies to this topic

#1 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:33 AM

I was banned from The CS:S #1 24/7 Office Server. I was banned because I was standing in the main hall (vending machines where T's camp) and was standing by the doorway. There was enough room but some admin yelled at me to move. I did so and told him to Shut Up. I was then banned. Please unban me, that is a great server.

#2 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:40 AM

I was banned from The CS:S #1 24/7 Office Server. I was banned because I was standing in the main hall (vending machines where T's camp) and was standing by the doorway. There was enough room but some admin yelled at me to move. I did so and told him to Shut Up. I was then banned. Please unban me, that is a great server.

probably should have thought about it before you told an admin to shut up huh????? :mellow:

#3 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:41 AM

What admin and what is your steam id??

type status is console to find your id#.

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:44 AM

banning people for telling you to shut up?

Hopefully it wasnt permanent because that seems a bit ridiculous.

#5 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:44 AM

SteamID is
STEAM_0:0:866257

don't remember the exact admin though, but it happened last night anywhere from 8-10pm ET.

Try to log on and it tells me I've been banned.

Edited by Chris82, 19 March 2006 - 11:45 AM.

#6 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:53 AM

well it wasn't me......i haven't been in servers since thursday night...so try and tell us who the admin was if you can remember...and if you do get unbanned just try to be a little smarter with your choice of words...
...i doubt it was a perma ban just for telling someone to shut up,but then again you never know.....it will resolve itself sooner or later though..... :33:

#7 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:29 PM

lol o yeah.....he was standing in the door and i told him to move....so he told me to shut the f*ck up....and monster did an hour ban i think it was

Wait...yep that was it. Although it was not an hour ban because this happened last night and I tried to get on this morning...still no luck...

#8 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:41 PM

Wait...yep that was it. Although it was not an hour ban because this happened last night and I tried to get on this morning...still no luck...

what makes you think its alright to tell anyone let alone an admin to shut the f*ck up???? if you can't act with a little more respect then you should find somewhere else to spend your time.... :no:

#9 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 02:22 PM

what makes you think its alright to tell anyone let alone an admin to shut the f*ck up???? if you can't act with a little more respect then you should find somewhere else to spend your time.... :no:

Didn't know he was an admin. I didn't see admin tags. Sorry. :19:

#10 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 04:36 PM

Yeah, it was a perm ban. Have fun on other servers!

#11 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 04:47 PM

Yeah, it was a perm ban. Have fun on other servers!

Nice....

#12 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:37 PM

he wouldnt have banned you if you didnt tell him to stfu. maybe in a few months you can come back and appologize and your stfu would have been forgotten. but you wont get unbanned right now, for banning you in the first place was so you couldnt play. he had an option of making it a one day ban, but he didnt, he made it perm. im guess you wont be unbanned for this thread, maybe in the future your stfu wont be so bad, but it wouldnt be for a while. the admin who banned you will want to watch you suffer for your bad manners and lack of patients.

just my thought
:whatever:

#13 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:52 PM

most admins dont even wear the .@ anymore....

Wait, that's what the @ symbol is for? Oh, damn, I guess I should put that on, huh?

#14 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:17 PM

he wouldnt have banned you if you didnt tell him to stfu. maybe in a few months you can come back and appologize and your stfu would have been forgotten. but you wont get unbanned right now, for banning you in the first place was so you couldnt play. he had an option of making it a one day ban, but he didnt, he made it perm. im guess you wont be unbanned for this thread, maybe in the future your stfu wont be so bad, but it wouldnt be for a while. the admin who banned you will want to watch you suffer for your bad manners and lack of patients.

just my thought
:whatever:

Lack of patience on my PART? I moved out of the way before I said it. Maybe I shouldn't have been THAT blunt, but still...

#15 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:54 PM

Perma ban for telling just saying stfu w/no tag? Dont think thats cool. Little bit extreme there I think

#16 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:56 PM

Perma ban should only be used with hackers and spammers... come on. I think people have being going too far lately.

#17 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:11 PM

Perma ban for telling just saying stfu w/no tag? Dont think thats cool. Little bit extreme there I think

Ironically, I had just recently joined the BoSS forums and was about to make an intro topic. and put my tag on to signify I was a member. Guess if I'm not unbanned I could play on the #2 server, unless perma bans take effect on all BoSS servers...

#18 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:14 PM

unless perma bans take effect on all BoSS servers...

Well it does in a short while. But hopefully, you'll get unbanned b/c I agree with aziz. One vote for unban right here. Hope to see you around still..

#19 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:18 PM

I agree with Az, A one day ban woulda been fine. I was on site when the tard spoke out, not cool dude, but really its a game after all. We are here to moderate, ban the hackers / campers, and though we deserve a certain amount of respect, everyone that comes here to play does too.

#20 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:31 PM

I say you don't get unbanned until you do an introduction on the forums. You were wearing the Boss tag with out even being active on the forums and wouldn't listen to me or another admin when we asked you to go post on the forums. the only post you've made sofar is this request to get unbanned.

I say first learn the rules of this community and then maybe shadow will unban you. as for me I say :tdown:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users