25 replies to this topic

#21 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:50 PM

Hey... listen. If you weren't there... then go tell each other your opinions somewhere else. Sob and I were there. This guy f*cked up, talked sh*t to sob, and got banned. And I was wearing my tag. Sob was too. And that shouldn't even matter. If some prick comes into the servers talking sh*t to everyone.... well.. f*ck him. If he feels that bad that he needs to talk sh*t, he can go to another server.

#22 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:53 PM

Hey... listen. If you weren't there... then go tell each other your opinions somewhere else. Sob and I were there. This guy f*cked up, talked sh*t to sob, and got banned. And I was wearing my tag. Sob was too. And that shouldn't even matter. If some prick comes into the servers talking sh*t to everyone.... well.. f*ck him. If he feels that bad that he needs to talk sh*t, he can go to another server.

yes i very much agree with monster on this one... it would be proper if he gets a week ban in my opinion of course. and he will learn to respect players in game.

#23 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:08 PM

Hey monster, I think youve given your opinions on many unban requests that you werent involved in so just chill out a sec.. All im saying is check shadows 'do not abuse admin power' in the admin box. 1st time cursing out an admin = 360min ban..

gg

Edited by Sniprwulf, 19 March 2006 - 08:21 PM.

#24 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:12 PM

perm ban is alittle harsh either way... I agree with snipr on this one.

#25 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:20 PM

ok what i wrote before wasn't nice so im changing it if you want to argue go into admin box or pm each other don't argue in front of everyone....im not trying to be a dick but i don't like it when waves are made (in public) in BoSS

Edited by Billy Pumper, 19 March 2006 - 08:21 PM.

#26 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:06 AM

I will unban you this time, next time i hear somebody say some sh*t about anybody, You will never come back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users