4 replies to this topic

#1 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:02 PM

well I have a radeon 9600 pro 256mb (agp) that I dont use any more due to the upgrading of my pc about two months ago.

My gf recently got her self a new pc and I've slowly been overhauling it so when I'm at her apt. I can still play css, the only problem is she bought one with a sh*tty on board card and thats just not gonna fly.

So my problem is that her pc is pci-e and my extra card is not so before I go buy cheap card I thought I'd see if anyone on here has a pci-e card w/ about the same specs that they would want to trade, ( and yes I'll pay for the shipping on both cards ).

I have the box and everything for the 9600 and it works like a dream, it's just not what I need. Anyone?

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:55 PM

SWEET! A 9600 PRO AGP! I'll trade you for my old x1950 pro PCI-E straight up.

:muaha: :muaha: :muaha:

#3 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 09:24 AM

I have a sapphire x800pro flashed to x800xt I will sell for $75 shipped. I also have a x1800xt if those fuckheads at Dell ever ship my 8800gt

#4 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 10:43 AM

I would just try to ebay the agp card or sell to a friend and buy a new medium grade card for 50-100 there all cheap as hell!!

#5 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 01:54 PM

I have a 7600GS im looking to get rid of. I dont really want any more video cards though, so I dont really want to trade. Send me a PM or catch me on aim and maybe we could work something out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users