8 replies to this topic

#1 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:10 PM

Electronic Arts announced that Need for Speed Most Wanted, from the makers of the NFS Underground franchise that has sold more than 15 million copies worldwide, currently is under development at EA Canada. Combining the thrill of illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuits, Need for Speed Most Wanted will challenge players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer and should be available in November 2005.

You have to wonder about who EA is hiring these days since according to Larry LaPierre, senior producer, EA Canada street racing doesn't get any better than when you ...evade cops and exploit the open world... He does however, go on to add ...players instantly will feel the thrill of the ride as they hit the streets in an open world environment where drivers can tune their cars to compete against any class of vehicles or use their wits to out-fox the law to satisfy their need for speed.

Need for Speed Most Wanted will deliver a fast-paced and gripping ride in the racing genre as players build up their Rap Sheet and street cred to move their way up the Black List to become the most wanted racer on the streets. Players will go head-to-head with the top drivers on the scene as well as strategically evade more than half dozen cops at any one time. Add in a dynamic open world, new gameplay and customization as well as tuners, supercars, muscles and sports cars and you can see that Need for Speed Most Wanted will be like Underground but with cops.

Developed in Vancouver, B.C. by EA Canada, Need for Speed Most Wanted will be available for a next generation console as well as the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, GBA, PSP and PC. More details to follow.
Attached File  pcnewnfsmstwnt_l1.jpg   43.01KB   16 downloads

#2 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

WOW!!!!!!!! that seems so much different from all the other NFS games :perk: do yourself a favor and buy burnout 3 and on a personal note the only NFS game i liked was NFS:hot pursuit 2

#3 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:08 PM

ummmm who cares bout nfsmw...................its freakin ea...

Edited by secondshadow, 13 April 2005 - 11:08 PM.

#4 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:52 PM

Everything after NFS2:SE has sucked... the NFSU games especially. Don't think this'll be any different...

#5 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:04 PM

YEAH WOT POSTAL SAID

(HIS WORDS ARE SWEET)

#6 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:13 PM

riel... man. how long did all that take you to type.. if you look at other comments, they are usually not more than 4-5 lines, lol, yours is... um well, long! hehe

not a fan of those games, but play em all the time cuz i love cars! :P

#7 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 06:45 AM

riel... man. how long did all that take you to type.. if you look at other comments, they are usually not more than 4-5 lines, lol, yours is... um well, long! hehe

not a fan of those games, but play em all the time cuz i love cars! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not a fan but you play them :wtf:

lol good stuff

i want this game!!!!!!! :tup:

#8 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 06:47 AM

btw riel did u copy and paste the article above?????

lol i wud never be able to tink of tht much 2 write

#9 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:54 AM

copy and paste hehe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users