• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 PrEsTiGe <SS>

PrEsTiGe <SS>

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Hey, just wanted to post here saying that maybe your admins need to start getting experience outside of pubs. I really like the boss servers but some admins just don't know whats going on. Delusion got banned today for supposedly "toggling aimbot" which is completely b.s. because he's my room mate in college and I know for a fact that he doesn't. Later on, when he joined Unleashed asked him if he was the same guy and he said yeah and then said that he'd get him banned again....for doing nothing. Just because a guy kills you a bunch of times doesn't mean he's hacking and its bullsh*t if your admins ban players just because their better than them...

#2 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

the admin who banned him (not me) has posted the demo and asked other admins to take a look.

If nothing is seen, he will be unbanned, if it is decided he was hacking, the ban will stick.

Note: having you post about it, and not him, doesn't really motivate admins to unban people. Just thought I'd point that out.

#3 PrEsTiGe <SS>

PrEsTiGe <SS>

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 10:43 PM

Its because he doesn't give a sh*t....He's x cal i, so he's been banned by a sh*tload of servers out there before. If you guys really say that somebody aimbots that doesn't, at least to me, it'll ruin your credibility and i'll probably stop playing there...I know i know...who gives a sh*t right? If people actually watch those demo's....and decide he was hacking, you guys are bigger morons than i ever thought you could be... Honestly it doesn't really matter to me if i get "Flamed all to hell" here, because to be honest i could find a million other servers out there that i could like the people there. But honestly, why would i lie on someone elses behalf? If the admins that watch the demo, could post here so that you could tell me what your thoughts were i'd be much obliged....

Thanks much.

#4 E42

E42

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:09 PM

I'm not sure who banned him in the first place. All I know is i had a demo in my pm box that I posted in the admin forums for review. I admit I don't know everything, thats why we have "ADMINS". If he was banned, i'm not sure why I was playing with the guy for 45 mintues ealier tonight. But telling BoSS members to stfu on our own community servers was a little out of line. And also coming back after leaving and spamming and IP address saying "Go to a server that doesnt suck" Also doesn't help matters. I dont have a problem with anyone. I'm just doing what i'm supposed to do. thanks :D

#5 PrEsTiGe <SS>

PrEsTiGe <SS>

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:27 PM

Whats up E42, I'm not saying that I have an issue with every admin here. I actually like more than a few of the admins, but some admins need to calm down a bit with the accusations of hacking especially when they ban without proof... Even if you THINK someone is hacking that doesn't mean you should automatically just ban them. BTW, he didn't spam any ip address, that was someone else that i'm gonna leave out of this....

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:00 AM

unbanned.

#7 Unleashed

Unleashed

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:19 AM

The demo was posted to be checked out, and the excuse "just because he killed me" doesn't really work considering i was specing most of the time since a lot of people were yellin hacker.. So i demoed it and it did look like he was aimbotting at some points. I find it funny though how he wasn't doing nearly as good as earlier though but oh well. Anyways shadows word over mine of course. BTW talking sh*t doesn't really help the situation lol when he came back i basically said it did look like he hacked so i sent the demo to be checked out. If it ends up hes not hackin sry for the misunderstanding. :whatever:
Heres the demo http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

Edited by Unleashed, 30 January 2008 - 12:24 AM.

#8 PrEsTiGe <SS>

PrEsTiGe <SS>

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:17 AM

Sweet, thanks a lot guys...I knew you guys weren't as bad as other servers but now it just proves it...

#9 E42

E42

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:57 AM

Glad it all worked out. See you and Del on the server Pres :weee:

#10 rekk

rekk

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

Hey, just wanted to post here saying that maybe your admins need to start getting experience outside of pubs. I really like the boss servers but some admins just don't know whats going on. Delusion got banned today for supposedly "toggling aimbot" which is completely b.s. because he's my room mate in college and I know for a fact that he doesn't. Later on, when he joined Unleashed asked him if he was the same guy and he said yeah and then said that he'd get him banned again....for doing nothing. Just because a guy kills you a bunch of times doesn't mean he's hacking and its bullsh*t if your admins ban players just because their better than them...

Ya I got banned cause they thought I was hacking too. I'm not even cal or anything WTF

#11 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:10 PM

Ya I got banned cause they thought I was hacking too. I'm not even cal or anything WTF

Should be a new forum rule, any mention of "I am ex-cal!!!" should be a bannable offense, seriously, noone gives a flying f*ck if you played in CAL. I dont, unleashed doesnt, hell, even GOD doesnt even care.

#12 Unleashed

Unleashed

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:19 PM

Yea I always find it halarious when someone says im ex cal like its an accomplishment

#13 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:30 PM

Guys... I played internet gaming with 4 other assholes, I can has cookie?! roflcocks.

#14 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:02 PM

roflcocks.

ahaha funny word...i'm so stealin that.... :weee:

#15 PrEsTiGe <SS>

PrEsTiGe <SS>

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:51 PM

The only reason ppl meantion being ex-cal is because if your cal, your obviously good, so that would explain why your actually killing people...I'm not ex-cal, but i've been offered, and I have also been banned for hacking when I've never even thought about it...

#16 rekk

rekk

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:29 AM

Should be a new forum rule, any mention of "I am ex-cal!!!" should be a bannable offense, seriously, noone gives a flying f*ck if you played in CAL. I dont, unleashed doesnt, hell, even GOD doesnt even care.

why did you quote me and say that? did you f*cking read what I said?

#17 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

i'm confused? If your in cal your supposed to be good right? So if your ex-cal does that mean you sux???

#18 Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:53 PM

I r ex-sesame street

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users