3 replies to this topic

#1 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:38 PM

You know how Scientology hates being called a cult? I saw a link to there website and this what i get. Look at why the site is blocked. Yes i know Norton is not the best, but i just got it so my parents have yet to disable the parental controls. Because they "trust" me.

Posted Image

#2 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:49 PM

Wow. That's really fucked up. I guess Norton wants you to only look at good Christian websites huh?

Not that I like Scientology, but if they want to block Occult/New Age then they have to block other superstitious content such as Christianity as well.
Fucking bigotry.
/rant

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:02 PM

Lol Symantec and their antics.

Seriously though if you can't afford Kaspersky ($20/year) then get AVG, it's a fuckton better than less resource-consuming than Norton.

#4 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:06 PM

Wow. That's really f*cked up. I guess Norton wants you to only look at good Christian websites huh?

Not really it depends on the content of the website. This was the "official" Scientology website, thats why i found it so funny. But i just did a search for Christianity to see if i could find one that was blocked and i did. Not all Scientology websites are blocked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users