4 replies to this topic

#1 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

So ladies and gents boostys building a website for our new biz. inlineconcepts.net

its basicaly going to be an online store for aftermarket car sh*t.. lol so i can get my friends car stuff cheap and make a lil cash.

i need a logo and new ideas. ive made like 30000 and none of them are imo good enough. i think i just need new blood so to speak.

admins if one of you happen to make one and its decent i will pay your admin fee for the month.

thanks

#2 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:26 AM

Soap Shoes?

#3 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:47 AM

no this isnt your familys biz.. and that would be soap on a rope.

#4 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:45 PM

what kind of cars are you aiming at? what kind of car do you have?

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:53 PM

I've got a few basic ideas already half built. What I need is a few *good* photos of either a modded car (Yours, a friends, whatever.) or some aftermarket parts you're planning on selling.

These need to be your, or a know acquaintance's photographs, because I don't, and I'm sure you don't want someone stumbling upon your site and seeing their photos on your site. Just a bad idea.

Get me a few photos, or at least some ideas of what you'll be focusing on selling aftermarket wise and I'll be set.

Another good question is what is the planned color scheme for the site going to be, so maybe I can make the logo fit better with what the site is going to look like. If not, I'll just make it look as good as I can with most colors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users