23 replies to this topic

#1 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

I'm sure you're all familiar with the comic Ctrl+Alt+Delete, which is a "story" about a group of friends who live together and play video games.

This fucking nigger has been pulling some shit for a while now, but lately it's been really bad.

There was a big moment in the story happening, and every fucking time, he puts in random-ass comics for the week. The update schedule is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Today was apparently random-ass comic day #2 for the week and we are greeted with this atrocity:

Posted Image

He's basically making fun of 4Chan, Anonymous, memes, etc...

This has caused great unrest among /b/rothas, /i/nsurgents, and /v/irgins.

Oh, and for more rage/fun, visit the thread about it on Fuckley's forums, featuring such wonderful quotes like:

Don't feel bad, I've never been [to 4Chan] either :) I like my braincells right where they are.

BTW he also happens to hate Counter-Strike, can't "get into" the Half-Life series, etc...pretty much a fucktard at every level.

#2 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:15 PM

what a cockloving ass nigger
I hate him.
Someone should show this to 4chan!

#3 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:09 PM

So.... his comics are only funny if they don't make fun of things you like? Grow a pair.

#4 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

I never said his comics were funny...there's a degree of humor here and there but he's still been ruining it as of late.

#5 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

/b/rothers unite!

#6 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:39 PM

He's got a point though, you've gotta admit.

#7 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

Wow, Chris seriously, you fit right into the "proud of being stupid" category he mentions on his front page. Congrats. Now Chris, get a life. It's a fucking web comic, he doesn't have to bow to your whim. If you don't like what he is doing ... STOP READING IT! Seriously you're as bad as the Christians bitching about there being violence on TV. But hey you can just choose to not view the shit.

Personally, I found it true, and sadly spot on.

Who cares if he hates counter-strike? It's not a requirement to be a gamer to like all the popular titles. In that case Chris you're a faggot for not liking Halo. Not fair? Exactly, please Chris, just stop trying to rant and make arguments, you just fail so much at them.

#8 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:24 PM

In after personal army, etc.

#9 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:32 PM

Wow, Chris seriously, you fit right into the "proud of being stupid" category he mentions on his front page. Congrats. Now Chris, get a life. It's a fucking web comic, he doesn't have to bow to your whim. If you don't like what he is doing ... STOP READING IT! Seriously you're as bad as the Christians bitching about there being violence on TV. But hey you can just choose to not view the shit.

Personally, I found it true, and sadly spot on.

Who cares if he hates counter-strike? It's not a requirement to be a gamer to like all the popular titles. In that case Chris you're a faggot for not liking Halo. Not fair? Exactly, please Chris, just stop trying to rant and make arguments, you just fail so much at them.

Ok, the category "proud of being stupid" is not where I am, Fuckley was talking about the people who use terms like "lulz" and "ftw" frequently, which I do. I don't think that makes me stupid. You're entitled to think so. He might have just been talking about people who use these terms for every other word they type. In that case, I agree, it is stupid and I do hate newfags spouting memes and catchphrases every 5 seconds.

I'm simply pointing this out so calm down a little bit. The reason why I dislike him making fun of 4Chan is because he's never been to that particular website and talks shit about it, regardless. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's when someone talks shit about something they've never experienced.

The same un-warranted hate applies to CS. I don't hate him for not liking it. I hate him for bad-mouthing it and knowing nothing of it.

BTW Halo is an alright game, it just isn't exciting if you play it constantly and Xbox Live isn't a really good community.

And the "Get a life, you don't have to look at it" statement applies to you too, you're viewing this topic and you obviously don't like it, so you can choose not to view it.

#10 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:36 PM

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's when someone talks shit about something they've never experienced.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
hahaha.... Thanks Chris I needed a good laugh. :20:

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:40 PM

I'm simply pointing this out so calm down a little bit. The reason why I dislike him making fun of 4Chan is because he's never been to that particular website and talks shit about it, regardless. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's when someone talks shit about something they've never experienced.

Hello Good Sir, You win the most Contradictory comment of the year award.

#12 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's when someone talks sh*t about something they've never experienced.

Good one! So when you talk about ass sex with dudes are you talking from experience or is that a contradiction?

Also, remember this?

Well, I have this tendency. This tendency is to think I know more than I do. Basically what happens is someone tells me how to do something and when I go to do it, I think their instructions won't work well and try to do it my way, thinking it will work out better. And time and time again, I'm f*cking f*cked over for it and I think "damn, why didn't I listen to the person who had the actual experience?"

Edited by monster, 28 February 2008 - 12:05 AM.

#13 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

lol it's dismember Chris-eighty-Reeves-day!

#14 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:28 AM

I agree that 4chan is just sh*t :P but I don't think ctrl + alt + del is much better

Edited by Vicious, 01 March 2008 - 09:29 AM.

#15 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:57 AM

<---- so lost :tired:

#16 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

So let me get this straight, people are getting mad over a Comic?

LOL!

The interwebs are funni

#17 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

Yeah this is kinda like that thing with the Muslims and the comics... lol

#18 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

soooo....chris got burned.

#19 Bloodyhamburger

Bloodyhamburger

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

How about we all hush and go read some cyanide and happiness!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

The funniest yet still uncontroversial comic 0n t3h 1n73rw3bs!!!!!

If it wasn't blocked at my school I'd give examples :(

http://www.explosm.net/comics

And to be honest
Any forum that tries to do anything except have retarded conversations that will never get anything accomplished in real life will = fail at some point. It's inevitable.

#20 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

the only thing that made me laugh in this thread was the hilarity that came after the original post.

so lulz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users