• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Useless Distraction

Useless Distraction

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

Anyways, post your favorite Copypastas here!!! I'll start!

"i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything."

#2 xXSEBUXx

xXSEBUXx

Lurker

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:43 PM

lol but that is not true becuase this ione time i was playin f*ckin halo 3 on legendary and i hade low health right so i am tryin to run away from this f*ckin brute and then i turn the corner and this mother f*ckin grunt blew me the f*ck up and i was like ZOMG I BLOW THISTO SMITHERINS GOD DAMN MUTHER GRUNTSCOCK SUCKER b*tch UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and then i had to take a sh*t and now i am currently in the state of constipation

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

That's not pasta, that's a meme. Pasta is a long drawn-out story that usually requires multiple posts but these posts can be made quickly since the OP is copying+pasting them from somewhere.

#4 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

Anyways, post your favorite Copypastas here!!! I'll start!

"i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything."

Fail/cancer/newfag? You be the judge. Seriously... This sh*t is even annoying on /b/, don't bring it elsewhere.

#5 Useless Distraction

Useless Distraction

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:11 AM

That's not pasta, that's a meme. Pasta is a long drawn-out story that usually requires multiple posts but these posts can be made quickly since the OP is copying+pasting them from somewhere.

Yeh ok. I thought that copypasta.org was a big compilation of copypastas and since that was on there, I thought it was a copypasta.

Fail/cancer/newfag? You be the judge. Seriously... This sh*t is even annoying on /b/, don't bring it elsewhere.

Eh fine sorry. I personally find them amusing but meh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users