• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 AmericanInfide1

AmericanInfide1

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

Shadow was saying his badwidth was sucking lately and when I said it may be out of his control if he has cable because they share connection bandwidth - ie: your neighbor is downloading tons of movies on bittorrent. From that he proceedeed to tell me that was all bullsh*t and then cussed at me. I don't care who he is, you ain't going to cuss at me for no reason or because your frusterated with your computer.

Look it up anywhere Cable Info cable connections do share at the aggregation points down. If that's a banable offense then he's just sorry.

"Aren't you the dumbass that came in vent and started talkin sh*t to shadow today? /fail"

#2 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

Dude, you have been here for like 24hrs. and I would put money on it that you dont last another 24. Just shut up and let stupid sh*t like that go instead of being a drama queen and making a whole thread about it.

#3 AmericanInfide1

AmericanInfide1

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:47 PM

There's no drama in my post... if I would said something derogatory then I'd wouldn't have posted. Maybe you're one to just take whatever sh*t people throw at you when its not deserved but I'm not. That's the point of the post.

AI

Dude, you have been here for like 24hrs. and I would put money on it that you dont last another 24. Just shut up and let stupid sh*t like that go instead of being a drama queen and making a whole thread about it.

#4 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

No the point of your post was to let everyone know how you think you were right. and my point was to let you know that nobody gives a sh*t.

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:32 PM

This "Internet" you speak of is a shared resource. Thus everyone shares bandwidth with everyone.

A properly designed cable network is much better than a DSL/POTS system......

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

Closed due to being retarded. Seriously people quite making posts like this... Nothing good comes from it.

Also, Shadow is complaining of major, multi second lag... I'm sorry, but no amount of "shared bandwidth" produces a constant 3000 ping.

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:52 PM

I wouldn't say its drama... Its Ignorance.

Don't speak of things you don't know shit all about, simple as that, I simply said my latency was climbing during 7-9PM due to a simple switch being broken, or data being misrouted.

Shared bandwidth has NOTHING to do with the issue I had at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users