10 replies to this topic

#1 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Well, I'm in the middle of my Web111 class, and my mock up is due tomorrow. Tell me what you think, feed back always helps, but keep in mind this is with no real content (Though the bottle label I made, just need to photograph it differently.). :tup:

And no, it's not hosted, I just photoshopped the mock up into firefox and edited the titles and url.

Posted Image

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:05 PM

pretty good but it doesn't hold a candle to the one I, i mean shadow, made for my class. o man good times. Yours is prettier but mine had a java nav menu, which made my teacher cum his pants. I can try to find the original mock up for it and you can just change some words and take off the list you have at the top and use the pop out nav menu if you want.

anyway host that mother fucker i want to play on it, I would post mine but i took it down, cause it had personal info on it. anyway get it hosted

#3 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

pretty good but it doesn't hold a candle to the one I, i mean shadow, made for my class. o man good times.

anyway host that mother fucker i want to play on it, I would post mine but i took it down, cause it had personal info on it. anyway get it hosted

It will be eventually hosted by some means, as I want to use it for practical purposes later on, and... It's well a requirement for the project.

#4 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:28 AM

Nice mock up site man. Why the latin though?

In terms of artwork, maybe think more in terms of rustic than modern... Guess it depends on the nature of this "David Bussman", and if you're even being graded on the art part ;)

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:20 AM

Nice mock up site man. Why the latin though?

In terms of artwork, maybe think more in terms of rustic than modern... Guess it depends on the nature of this "David Bussman", and if you're even being graded on the art part ;)

I guess I should have explained a bit more... The "latin" is Lorem Ipsum text. Simple place holder text to see what the page looks like with content. And the site, hopefully, will be my personal online portfolio when it's done. But it's also an assignment.

And umm, well, I'm David Bussman... :20:

#6 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:42 AM

layout is good and clean. Only thing I would say is the title part with the difference cloud up top in green, is a lil big and plain. If you want to keep it plain I'd crop the height a bit, maybe about half or at least a quarter.

other than that, nice vinegar.

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:11 PM

I thought that might be the case, that's why I put it so vaguely :P

#8 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

The banner could use some work imo, but all in all i think it looks good.
Very nice.

#9 pusadolfo

pusadolfo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:28 AM

not bad, a simple design but functional, btw what did you use to make it? i've made a couple of sites with microsoft visual web developer & sql server, but now i'm reading a couple of manuals of php & mysql

#10 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:55 AM

not bad, a simple design but functional, btw what did you use to make it? i've made a couple of sites with microsoft visual web developer & sql server, but now i'm reading a couple of manuals of php & mysql

It's just a mockup to give me an idea of what the site will look like using photoshop, before I go into all the trouble of making the actual site. The actual site is being made in Dreamweaver, and, baring the banner, I have all the basic site layout graphics now done for the site.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll definitely remake the banner.

#11 poocrayon

poocrayon

headpopper

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:11 PM

holy f*cking !@#$%^&poops!! your DAVID f*ckING BUSSMAN!?!?

...thats impressive, so is your website i like the layout. :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users