• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Bloodyhamburger

Bloodyhamburger

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:31 PM

I was sitting around bored and I happened to think of what is "keeping the black race down"

>>>IT'S OTHER BLACK PEOPLE LOLS<<<

I thought of how rappers have multimillion dollar mansions and hummers with rocket launchers and trash talking gorilla attachments and bumper stickers that say "Yo momma so fat I can't even fit her in this vehicle" and how they waste their money so carelessly on f***ing retarded sh*t such as putting shiny aluminum foil around their teeth. And then I thought, hang on a second, maybe 3% of white people like rap. So where does that money come from? Other, poorer, black people. This is pretty much like a bunch of 5 year olds giving all the money they make to a mentally retarded friend with a speech impediment so he can use it to buy 100 staplers and then staple his ears to his eyebrows.

And then there's the black people who work hard to try and be successful and they get careers in say the stock market and what not. And they're smart enough to not give these poorer black people money because they see this stapler-producing funnel system and do not fall for it. It makes me sad when I see a black hobo around New Jersey who has a pungent stench of liquor on him and people are guilted into giving him money. Hoboes are for having fun at someone else's expense - it won't really make their life much worse - Have fun with hoboes - Give them Canadian money that they can't spend (But you're still giving them money), intentionally run into one on your way to a coinstar and tell them you have no spare change. Or, even, if they say "Spare change?", reach into their cup, take some, say "Thanks!" and skip your way down the street. Give them hugs and then say "I'll call you later" and watch their reaction(They obviously won't have a phone, so this usually is fun to do). Move their shopping carts randomly around the street while they sleep. Messing with hoboes is fun! Make them work for you. :D I used to have a hobo that I would do this sh*t to, but he got tired of it and left :( Hopefully Jared is living a less tormenting life somewhere else. ):

It's pretty clear that you have no life when this is what you think of in your spare time.

#2 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:53 PM

Messing with Hobo's isn't too smart of an idea. Like you said, their lives can't get much worse, which also means that they also probably wouldn't think twice about trying to jump you or whatever they want.

Also your sig is f*cking hilarious

#3 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:32 PM

btw in your sig...I was the one who said "why they gotta be niggas?"

#4 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:35 PM

3% of white people like rap? I wish it was that low. I think probably over half of all income from CD sales in the modern rap scene comes from white suburban kids who wanna be "gangsta". It's fucking pathetic.
But you are right; it is "other black people lols" that make their situation bad. Gang violence and no incentive for education at home is mostly where their problems lie.

#5 Bloodyhamburger

Bloodyhamburger

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:46 AM

"btw in your sig...I was the one who said "why they gotta be niggas?"
-The proper action has been taken to fix this situation :P

"Messing with Hobo's isn't too smart of an idea. Like you said, their lives can't get much worse, which also means that they also probably wouldn't think twice about trying to jump you or whatever they want"
-Yes, but they also lack food and therefore energy and can't really do much...also, they lack money and therefore weapons. XD

I wish I had a camera in school sometimes to send you guys pictures of how terrible some wiggers are. There's a frickin 4 foot 8 guy who wears a gold cross chain that comes down to his frickin waist because he's so short and he wears spiked black hair and all my friends always laugh at him and yell scarface references at him.

I also love to join black girl's conversations because they're always so loud. Example:

Random Black Chick: "Ah sh*t oh no you didn't just do that"
Me: "f*ck his sh*t up girl!"
Random Black Chick: "Hells yeah boi!"
Me: "He no good for you anyway!"

Random Black Chick: "I'm abouta go totuh office and tell them about Mrs. Camp that buwlsh*t"
Me: "You go girl you know better than her!"
Random Black Chick: "What that white boy say!?"
Me: "Oh no nigga didn't!"

f*cking with people is always so much fun, until you get over the age of 18 and people can actually do something about it. Until then,
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Black people

#6 JdmMugenITR

JdmMugenITR

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:33 PM

ahh yes..its not only black people but also spanish kids that wanna be black. they mix black into their reggaeton culture and think they're gangsta. young kids today (black and spanish or wiggers) see this and wanna imitate whats happening out there. selling drugs and gang-related. especially in nyc, the bronx,harlem, jamaicaave,bed-stuy-!@#$%^&/spic areas..people die there everyday because they get stabbed or shot by them. stupid influence from rappers like 50cent, the game etc..not saying all rappers are bad people, but a lot rap about killing,raping, and drugs. overall, its the lack of education and proper training that these "monkeys and wild animals" need to find a better place in society instead of getting locked up or ended up dead.

#7 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:11 PM

also my black math teacher told us that alot of black people end up in jail because there parents are really strict and they dont like it so they rebel. Then BAM jail. It comes naturally to them

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:40 AM

also my black math teacher told us that alot of black people end up in jail because there parents are really strict and they dont like it so they rebel. Then BAM jail. It comes naturally to them

lol, if that was the case, Asians would be the most gansta motherfuckers on earth.

#9 JdmMugenITR

JdmMugenITR

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

lol, if that was the case, Asians would be the most gansta motherf*ckers on earth.

asian rarely get arrested because most of them are too scared to stab/shoot people and are not crooks like nigs/spics. except for bootlegging dvd's and products on canal street. other than that...the asian kid awhile back from some university rambo'd the hell out of everyone is a f*cking gangster. the point is..education..education..education makes people who they are and what they do.

#10 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

I'm going to have to disagree... Education doesn't make you less likely to be violent, it just means you have more creative ways of killing somebody.

#11 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:47 AM

they say that most criminals plan it up to the action (be it murder or robbery), then after the crime they dont plan wisely anymore. So like if they plan to have a getaway car after a robbery they have to know to steal a car, but in order to steal a car they have to plan the best way to do that, because if they steal a new car with all the gps and crap the cops will track it. Anyway when they have a car they cant screech the tires when they leave or else they will have the tire treads, you have to blow up / crush the car afterwards, so the cops cant take evidence from it, but you have to be careful where you buy the explosives cause the cops will know where to buy that stuff and check it out, not to mention always wear gloves, masks, leave no witnesses, always have a backup plan. what im getting at is you have to be really smart and really talented to get away with a crime nowadays, so if your black having the ability to run fast (even with a 32" tv) wont help you.

Edited by matthew0155, 13 April 2008 - 10:48 AM.

#12 Bloodyhamburger

Bloodyhamburger

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:01 AM

It's true that in order to get away with something you do have to be smart.
However...

Committing a crime and getting away with it are not the same thing.

Out of 10 crimes committed, there's maybe .2 that get away with it, but even though they are punished, the crime still happened.

The "intimidation factor" of getting caught doesn't stop people from doing jack sh*t anymore, that's why there's still so much crime and the uneducated niggars are getting thrown in jail because they often don't plan out their crimes like you said is necessary.

#13 JdmMugenITR

JdmMugenITR

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

I'm going to have to disagree... Education doesn't make you less likely to be violent, it just means you have more creative ways of killing somebody.

when people are properly educated. how do u think people have morality? cuz they were taught it. knowing whats right and wrong and what to do comes from education. even criminals have some knowledge of morality but they do it anyway cuz they're so badly f*cked up that it doesnt matter to them. all that matters is killing that f*ck that messed with his wife ,even if they do go to jail for 10 years. and...to plan a murder/robbery it only takes common sense lol. just dont do something idiotic and end up on the failboat.

#14 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:50 PM

Out of 10 crimes committed, there's maybe .2 that get away with it, but even though they are punished, the crime still happened.

Dude, I think you have a little too much faith in the justice system. Your TV would like you to think that only .2 of 10 crimes go unpunished. The numbers differ from crime to crime I'm sure, but not even murder has that low "success rate". When it comes to copyright infringement the numbers are more like 9.999999 of 10 crimes go unpunished :tup:

when people are properly educated. how do u think people have morality? cuz they were taught it. knowing whats right and wrong and what to do comes from education. even criminals have some knowledge of morality but they do it anyway cuz they're so badly f*cked up that it doesnt matter to them. all that matters is killing that f*ck that messed with his wife ,even if they do go to jail for 10 years. and...to plan a murder/robbery it only takes common sense lol. just dont do something idiotic and end up on the failboat.

morals do not come from educational institutions, it's passed from parents to children. And Shadow has a point, an educated psychopath is more dangerous than an uneducated one.

#15 JdmMugenITR

JdmMugenITR

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:14 PM

of course a more educated criminal is more dangerous..i see the point but every person makes decision themselves. morals do come from education as not only from parents. like if ur parents f*cked up, you def. dont wanna be f*cked up like they are. education influences a lot of what one does. i know cuz in my school i can easily separate the unproperly educated kids who are totally f*cked up (does drugs and prone to violence) from those who are educated and doesnt do drugs. most likely if u educate the nigs/spics, there would be a whole lot less crimes today. Living in NYC, i see this as an issue..everyday those black areas f*cked up cuz kids dont go to school and are uneducated monkeys. we need to show the light to the nigs/spics

#16 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

People have so many opportunities in front of them, but the majority always seems blind. A lot of blacks, hispanics, and other low lives are f*cked up because they had no good parental figure in their life. No father, or a wh*re drug-addict mother, they get scared join a gang, forget about school, then become retards. They also are lazy, because no one teaches them any discipline. Laziness leads to lack of education, no education = poor decision making. They develop a habit then it becomes almost unchangeable. Poor decision making leads to crime. This makes them look bad, others judge them of their skin color (n1ggers), their opportunity leash is shortened because the majority of their race are retards. Today, most of them are Christian and even that can't stop them from making poor decisions, really only parents can help. But, in my area, I've seen many blacks that are well educated and nice people. But still, they are discriminated because of jealousy from some white people that they are doing better. They then are basically downgraded in society because of their fellow criminal n1ggers. Innocent blacks are convicted or suspected of committing a crime all the time. I've tried many times to get losers to become successful, but its very difficult, they are stubborn and deny your help. Its too late for most, especially the older the age, they believe they have enough knowledge to make good decisions. This could all be prevented if they had a good parental or more education.

#17 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

lol.. after reading some posts, I feel like I'm in an antisemitic forum with all this generalization of races and ethnicities. sh*ts funny.

The short answer is that there's a lot more than one reason why certain crime rates are higher; which inherently create stereotypes. The downward spiral of this along with the media are the reasons why sh*ts pretty f*cked up today.

#18 JdmMugenITR

JdmMugenITR

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:24 PM

i agree with shadow109. the rotten nigs and spics make other ones look bad as well as influence them. yes, parents do have part in this; they just need to lighten the leash on what their kids do and teach them sh*t. in my opinion, proper education and parenting is the key.

#19 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:50 AM

Morals are learned by events and experience in your life, parents can only teach you so much, but in the end of the day you are responsible for yourself and no matter how much *good information* you absorb from others, you can still fuckup.

You get yourself in a bad situation and pull through it, you realize that it was agony and you try to not put somebody through the same ordeal. Education in its own right does help with morals, but not in the US because the Majority of teachers do it for the money, and not because they want to educate people, which is why our system fails.

Education in the US only aids retardation, and even if Morals were taught, you still can't count it as working because the factor of people in general that think their way is better and ignore the simple truth of something, you can't help those who don't want it, No matter what.

#20 JdmMugenITR

JdmMugenITR

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:57 AM

those that dont know is becuz they dont wanna know. but in some cases..i guess u cant help those that are really so ignorant and immoral or f*cked up lols

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users