• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -=Slyfox=-

-=Slyfox=-

Lurker

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

Looks like all of the Admins on the Dust2 server thought it would be cool to have names like: Anti-!@#$%^&, anti-spic, etc. etc. So I decided to make a point that I was Anti-raciest. I changed my name to Anti-racist. I was told to change my name or be banned. I also explained why... I'm a 20 year Navy veteran. I've served my country before a good majority of players were even born (YES I'M AWARE THAT I'M AN OLD FART). Many of the people that I've served with are black, asian, hispanic, and many have died for our country. It's ironic that they have died to give us freedom of speech. So, please respond... Go ahead... by responding you honor those same people you trash. Oh, I'm sure some of you are thinking... this guy must be a hispanic, african american, asian. I can assure you that I'm one of the whitest people you'll ever see (I don't get much sun). Well, looks like they unbanned me. Go ahead and flame :muaha:

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

I gave you a 5 minute ban for trying to spark a debate, it was all in good fun.

#3 -=Slyfox=-

-=Slyfox=-

Lurker

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

Hmm, I guess. If you say that changing my name to anti-racist was sparking a debate. Because I was told to change it back before I ever spoke a word. Funny that the forum automatically scrambles the "N" word. Or maybe I have on a bad word filter on. Still very ironic.

#4 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

Just try to avoid race on the server, just because there is always going to be a racist and a hippie and a southerner and they will always start arguing. . Trust me, after years of playing on CS as a half blackie/whittie.

#5 b151man

b151man

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

wait a second so they were goin to ban you for having the name anti raceist???

#6 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

ya, got a f*cking problem with that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users