8 replies to this topic

#1 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:54 PM

just wonderin who in here rolls and how many times uve done it. i personally done it like 60-70 times. i just love it and it helped me out through the rough stages of being with my parents. E is the bomb and is really misinformed. most ppl die from dehydration and not the drug itself, for people who have never done it good for you and hope you live the longest happiest life you can lOL! for all of you who gunna flame me for makign stupid post or sometin then f*ck you. rollin on e right now and not giving a flying f*ck, house parties FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW for any1 who listen to Trance/Techno can u plz give me the name and DJ who made this(the song):
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...kbW_PYjQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#2 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:06 AM

x was cool back in 1999, you could get double and triple stacks all day long for $3-$5 and church street down here in orlando was one of the best club scenes in america. But not anymore....damn I feel old.

But hey everyones different so, everyone has there drug.

Edited by Florida_Funk, 19 April 2008 - 01:07 AM.

#3 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 11:20 AM

Drugs are Bad......

=x

#4 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

Drugs are Bad......

=x

+1

#5 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

Smoke weed everyday :tup: :evilgrin: :weee: :evil:

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 11:09 PM

Pen, if you're end up like one of those people that think they are Superman while on X and jump off a building, be sure to make up some notice now to have your family post a link to the article on the forums. :tup:

#7 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:54 AM

ill sure do, ill make them take a picture of my dead body with and write BoSS with my blood and brains right beside it :weee:

#8 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:37 AM

ill sure do, ill make them take a picture of my dead body with and write BoSS with my blood and brains right beside it :weee:

Should have a postcard of it made, will sell millions.

#9 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:32 AM

Only done E once. This raver girl that was staying the night brought 2 triple stacked. One was a yellow transformer and the other was a purple with the Px logo on it. Got an odd high that she later described as not normal but we did f*ck all night until 6 in the morning, got an hour of sleep, and felt like I slept for 10. That's about it really. Here's a really good site for finding what's in your sh*t http://www.ecstasydata.org/

EDIT: I don't know the first song but the one that starts at about 2:30 is Ayla - Ayla (Part I)

most ppl die from dehydration and not the drug itself

lol, I read some statistics sh*t that said that only like 64 died from E in 2005, forget where I read that.

Edited by Komit, 20 April 2008 - 11:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users