3 replies to this topic

#1 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:17 AM

Playing TF2 a lot lately (I really wish Boss' server had more active people on TF2 more often) and basically most of the servers I come across seem to have this whole "DO AS WE SAY!" crap and it's getting old and very.. hmm.. frustrating. I'm ok with no swearing, that's fine, I'm ok with basically respecting other people (only if they are respecting you), but when the admins tell you to "change your personality" they can go f*ck themselves in the ass. I want to know, what exactly happened to our world where so many anal retentive dipsh*ts run rampant? I mean, I might not particularly like a person's personality, but as so long as it's not causing any harm to anyone than I'll just let em be. There's a f*cking ignore/mute option in games for a reason. I swear, they are lazy and just wanna make everyone bend to their will to act the same as all of them. Very monotone, no emotion, playing the same way they do, acting the same... it's not just these servers but so many other things in this world. Personally, I blame parents.. they are failing constantly with each passing generation.

#2 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:56 AM

this is teh interwebz! my epeen has the diameter of a tuna can and is a big as my forearm!!

this concludes the explaination of your problem

#3 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:11 AM

Perhaps the parents of our generation will be better? Of all the generations, we seem the most rational and we seem to know the truth... The majority of us at least.

#4 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:37 PM

I dunno, cause at the same time we seem to have a lot of shallow dumbasses in our generation :P ah well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users