3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:45 PM

Breath of the Dying - Colossus Blade (6) (Ethereal)
Enigma - Archon Plate (3)
Large Charm of Greed
Ruby Small Charm
Rugged Large Charm
Rugged Small Charm of Dexterity
Stout Large Charm of Dexterity
Toxic Small Charm of Sustenance
Immortal King's Forge - War Gauntlets
Eagle Turn - Ring
Annihilus - Small Charm
Arreat's Face - Slayer Guard (1)
Cham Rune (32)
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band - Ring
Gore Rider - War Boots
Saracen's Chance - Amulet
Verdungo's Hearty Cord - Mithril Coil

Stash/Backpack

Horadric Cube
Mephisto's Soulstone
Raging Amulet
The Cat's Eye - Amulet
Wisp Projector - Ring

sexual.

#2 S.W.A.T. 2.0

S.W.A.T. 2.0

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:54 PM

Nub items...once upon a time I had the #2 Amazon on the ladder (one of the best duelers on East) and one of the best PvP Zealot Paladins on East...then they released 1.10 and screwed the damn game up...

Man, my zon was awesome, 160/60 jewelers archon of the whale, 40/15 windy, 1.08 vampire gaze...the whole works...I wasted so many hours of my life on that game...UGH!

#3 S.W.A.T. 2.0

S.W.A.T. 2.0

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 02:26 PM

Well, before 1.10 there was no ladder season.  So.. unless you meant the ladder of rankings this could not be true.  I had a great javazon back in 1.09.  40/15 ias jewels in armor, bug valky, 200 ed eth javalins, 40x 3/20/20 charms, bugged stormshield, cliffkiller amulet (250%ed), 2x occy rings, bug strings, crafted gloves, boots (dont' remember), basically, extemely fast with unbelievable damage.  Although the entire zon was using bugged items, at that time it was the best stuff.
Now I have a hammerdin on non-ladder east (used to be ladder) with perfect hoto, dusk enigma, crafted +2 pally 20% fcr ammy (legit), zak shield with um, 10x pally combat charms, 10% fcr crafted ring +19 strength, griffon eye w/ shael, raven frost, arachid mesh belt, 15/19/9 annihilus, 9x 5% fhr small charms (some w/ life or resistance).  Switch weapon is call to arms with 6 battle orders.  It can have 15,000 damage and be immune to any elementary duelers.  It was one of the best on ladder season one. I put every stat point in vitatlity which results in lots of life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya, I'm talking about just the ladder ranking, which doesn't really mean much (just have a high lvl char who kills alot). She was great in PvP though. I didn't start playing till 1.08 though. I used a few bugged items once upon a time too...buggy valor, buggy eth zephyr bow, buggy constricting rings (for the damn sorcs) and the bugged gauntlets...can't remember the name of em though (they were actually a 2 handed sword...but gauntlets...the name escapes me as I've not played it in a really long time)

I'm assuming you played on USWest as I don't remember some of those bugged items on East...at least not the buggy cliffkiller, occy rings, or stormshield.

Zons were cool but paladin zealots were always my fav. Man...they were so cool. Duels were alot slower than others simply because of the low damage and tons of life leech everyone used...heck, a friend and I pretty much designed the str pally build (well, he was one of the first str barbs on east and we just modified it for pally)

Edited by S.W.A.T. 2.0, 24 April 2005 - 02:28 PM.

#4 S.W.A.T. 2.0

S.W.A.T. 2.0

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:59 PM

I don't remember ever seeing them...were they before or after Blizz went anti-hacker crazy and started deleting a ton of stuff?? That was right after that massive wave of duping went on...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users