4 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:20 PM

I'm slowly piecing a system together and I'd like your thoughts on this monitor. I've looked at quite a few and most of them look nice until it comes to the panel (TN) of course that means it's cheaper, but I'm picky when it comes to viewing angle. It's got basically everything i need, but I'm wondering if anyone has/had one or knows someone and what your thoughts are. Feel free to recommend me something else too :tup:

#2 NuLL-ZeR0

NuLL-ZeR0

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:40 PM

I'm slowly piecing a system together and I'd like your thoughts on this monitor. I've looked at quite a few and most of them look nice until it comes to the panel (TN) of course that means it's cheaper, but I'm picky when it comes to viewing angle. It's got basically everything i need, but I'm wondering if anyone has/had one or knows someone and what your thoughts are. Feel free to recommend me something else too :tup:

your better off snagging a 2407, the 2408 has tons of input lag. id go with a LG L246-WP like i have, a dell 2407 hc or a benq FP241W. those are all PVA/MVA panels, you could go with a 24" IPS, but theyre pricey and some suffer from slight input lag. check the hardocp display forums for some great info.

#3 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:10 PM

Ah yes, I wasn't sure if it was the 2407 or 2408 i was keen on, pretty sure it was the 2407. I'm familiar with [H], some great stuff there. I'll look into the ones you listed, thanks.

#4 Naku_vamp

Naku_vamp

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

its a dell....need i say more?

Anyway i got an LG FLATRON wide screen and its pretty much awesome

Samsung makes good stuff either way a larger monitor with good statics is gonna be outrageous from dell so if ur gonna spend that much u mine as well get sh*t that was built by competent people

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:21 PM

its a dell....need i say more?

Anyway i got an LG FLATRON wide screen and its pretty much awesome

Samsung makes good stuff either way a larger monitor with good statics is gonna be outrageous from dell so if ur gonna spend that much u mine as well get sh*t that was built by competent people

Old topic man, and you didn't have anything worth while to add.

Please try and stick to newer topics unless you really have something constructive to add.

strike 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users