9 replies to this topic

#1 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

Mid-Sunday afternoon, a storm hit all of southern michigan. They say it wasnt a tornado, it was wind. This storm catapolted 200 year old trees out of the ground and into houses. Thousands of people are without power, including me :malace:

Here's a Tip: If you dont want to pay out the ass to get all your stuff fixed because of the f'n weather, DONT MOVE TO MICHIGAN!

#2 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

Move to Thailand! /joke

#3 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

Move to FL......

Nah dont do that lmao

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:06 PM

That must suck in this heat.

#5 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:41 PM

Power went off for about ~ an hour, but was quickly turned back on. Good thing too, since we were having a LAN party in Lansing ;)

#6 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:26 PM

There have been f*cking storms constantly for the past few days here in Wisconsin too. Luckily the power hasn't gone out but a tornado almost hit my best friend from high school's house and took out a tobacco barn.

Also, up in Wisconsin Dells, the only major tourist city in WI, Lake Delton flooded and then broke a dam and drained. Flooded a bunch of resorts and vacation homes. The lake is gone, completely, and Wisconsin's tourist industry is gone until they replace the dam.

Some crazy weather this year.

#7 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

No offense man, but one of the last things I want to here anyone complaining about weather in michigan. honestly man, one bad storm doesnt even compare to some of the crazy sh*t that happens in this country.

#8 shake n bake

shake n bake

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:19 AM

i hear you dude, i was at work when that sh*t hit. i was hoping for the power to go out so i could go home. didnt know you lived in the same area.

#9 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:29 AM

That aint shh dude, when I lived in Florida we were without power for 3 weeks after a small hurricane. And most of the tri-county area was without power for at least 2 weeks, some up to 8 weeks. So if anything, just be glad you don't live in South Florida...or Louisiana for that matter.

#10 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:22 PM

i hear you dude, i was at work when that sh*t hit. i was hoping for the power to go out so i could go home. didnt know you lived in the same area.

yea i live a little above detroit. 4 days without power sucks. BUT...I have it back now and i can finally get my fill of source again :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users